All Comments on 'Please Cowboy? Ch. 06'

by ChynaMarie

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Unbelievable

Love your story, hella exciting seeing him go alpha on her... but, erm...Well why did he reject her in the first place?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
@ Unbelievable

This story isn't lumped with the other chapters but if you go into ChynaMarie's other stories, you'll see the rest of the chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
please!!!

i love this krazy love story. please dont have me waiting to long for the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I was also wondering why he didn't want to be with her in the first place.. That part was never addressed. I enjoy your writing :) Thanks for updating.

NightpleasureNightpleasurealmost 13 years ago

it was a great chapter just too short. oh well cannot wait for the next chapter.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxalmost 13 years ago
she is the one who started this game

And now she is mad? She should be happy. She got what she wanted... both of them hurt each other and still love one another but won't move on...

PennLadyPennLadyover 12 years ago
Sorry,,,

I've read most of this and these people act like idiots. I mean, yeah, everyone can act like an idiot. If Lily really doesn't want Scott, let her call the police -- let her do something rational.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
Good Meat

Of a story, I am so amped that you decided to continue this series. I look forward for her sisters getting his brothers also :>)

got2luvmelgot2luvmelover 12 years ago
PennLady

I'm with ya...I normally love CM stories, this one is just too off the wall for me. I love me some alpha males, but throwing out 'mine' every other pg is just way too much for me, it cheapens the character and makes the story seem positively silly more than anything. The premise was great and the plot idea also, but the story being unfolded is lacking greatly. I can't finish this, I'll have to respectfully pass on this story.

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 11 years ago
God he is such a fucking dick!

But what a fucking dick to get fucked by! Mmmmmmhmmmmmm yes Mr Scott! LOL

quietman200quietman200almost 11 years ago

He just needs to stop with all the macho bullshit and do what he has to do to make things right. They both want each other. I hope this has a happy ending.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Completely agree with @euphoriaslam

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous