All Comments on 'Jamie the Black Sheep Ch. 04'

by Trysten

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Painted_DesertPainted_Desertover 12 years ago
wow!

your stories are BADASS! Please, dont ever let this series end! I am your newest fan!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sweet

luved all the different scenes...hope we see all of them again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
just a bunch of sluts

They are worried about people finding out. One has a bf which she cares nothing about apparently so who cares what the other one tells everyone. They did it and fucked everyone without condoms they are sluts so they might as well be known as such so the guys can know they are easy and the ones that want a relationship can stay away from them.

SilkessSilkessabout 6 years ago
So filthy and hot!

I just want you to know, I love your writing so much. Every story you write gets me so hot. It feels like you understand women and the thrill of being young and getting wild and permitting ourselves to behave like men behave, after our entire childhoods are filled with repressive messages about propriety. Thank you for many orgasms!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fuck em

To be fair, at this point I want a part 5 where they go home, claire has told everyone, the three of them are fired from their jobs, disowned and can fuck off. Theres a difference between lust and being an utter bunch of bitches.

jewelya8789jewelya87897 months ago

This was a fabulous read! Disappointed there are no further chapters. The Debbie downers in the comments are hysterical. So much judgement! It’s fiction people! On a website dedicated to SEX! If you were expecting morals, you are in the wrong place!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrysten@Trysten
159 Followers
January 2020: I’ve been working on a few stories over the last few weeks and may have some ready to go soon. *I try to line up my stories to the right categories...I really do. Yet I’m continually told a story is in the wrong category and belongs elsewhere. Suggestions usual...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES