All Comments on 'Game, Set & Match Ch. 2'

by Irishdragon

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
good ending to her sordid affair

given her habits, he is probably better off with someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
got what she needed.

great story wish you do another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Sucks

"Suddenly she felt matt tense in her hand and he moaned softly as her erupted underneath the table. "

Learn to spell, etc. Don't type while you're wanking off. Jennifer in San Francisco.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Needs one more chapter

The story felt incomplete. I would like to see Jenny's perspective on the collapse of her relationship and the response of her family. I'd also like to see the response of Peter's family to Matt's actions and what does happen when Peter runs into Jenny again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
DISGUSTING STORY STUPID WOMAN

dEPRESSING STORY ABOUT WEAK WILLED WOMAN AND ARROGANT RAPIST. IF SHE HAD SCREAMED RAPE THE FIRST TIME SHE THREATENED mATT WITH THAT, THE ARROGANT BASTARD WOULD HAVE BEEN JAILED AND SHE MIGHT HAVE ENDED UP MARRIED TO PETER

THE cT. YANKEE

PS WHAT KIND OF TENNIS TOURNAMENT ENDS UP SO LATE THAT EVRYONE HAS GONE TO BED WHEN IT FINISHES

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
positive end

they were caught and peter was saved the protracted experience of dealing with the cheating wife (cut off at ex fiance). ideally matt paid a higher price than what he got

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great

god..i would love to have a wife like dat

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
9 inches is bullshit.

I would have rated it 5*****. However, 9" cocks don't exist and less that 2% are 8" or more so I rated it 2**.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Really?

Don't know what you're talking about. I thought it was a fine story. 9" cocks don't exist? Really? Tell me....have you EVER seen any of the millions of videos available on the web or do you just read stories? You must be living in a cave to have such poor internet that you haven't seen some of the monsters that are out there. There are a few other things with the story that seemed a little hard to swallow (no pun intended) but that wasn't one of them. You sound bitter. Or envious.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
he'll have a better life without the slut in it

This dude handle his biz, it a good thing he found out she was a slut before he married her ass. And as for Dwornock's comments, take them with a grain of salt. He hasn't seen a nine inch cock, because he's still a virgin. But his wife isn't (if you get what I mean).....lol

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
RUY LOPEZ

she should remember SHAH MAT. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Can any writer

Out there give this story a proper ending?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

great job of getting us caught up in the moment, and the fall from grace. even when she was discovered she continued, which is a fantastic job of that point of no return. the groom's response was pure and believable. honestly if i were in that situation as a groom... i'd do exactly the same thing! just take the ring off of her finger and go. no words, nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

In one way it's good that he discovered it at that point. Knowing how easily she fallen for another cock, in the future she would cheat on him without remorse. (The girl that could fuck anyone that showed affection to her). It's a bit sci-fi for me, i don't really believe that there are such weak willed women. That can love one men and fuck another and feel really bad after being caught. If she had any empathy she would never fuck or touch him. She wasn't really in love with him, he showed affection, and she liked it. Like most of relationships lately. She surely will move on easly. Unless she was stupid and learned her lesson. Still to think that one slut can ruin person memories and happiness that easly. Sad part in this story is that his future husband did not do anything wrong. He was just fucking unlucky. But at least ended it like a man.

On the other way, one would not really want to know that his wife cuckolded him on wedding. It would be easier to move on, not knowing that, and having divorce after normal affair, but he surely was unlucky character.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
I Hate Cheaters

Luckily for the groom he found out about the sluts cheating ways and left. No more of the story is necessary. He took off and she lost her good life with a loving husband, Just what she deserved, NOTHING.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
And that was his cousin?

Mr. Honor and Trust?

Why this piece of shit is still alive after doing that to his own cousin is beyond me.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

The cheating cunt was going to walk down the aisle with another mans cum in her but got busted. What to do with the cuz?

sugnasugnaalmost 11 years ago
"In Love" is for the birds!

Being "in love" sucks. It is not really love, but the promise of a lifetime of love. It is very intense and allows a person to open up and to trust a person that they really don't know all that well. Jenny did not magically turn into a cheater, it doesn't work that way. I have known people who were cheaters and they started as soon as they started having relationships. They are fucked-up from the beginning. Some may hold off for a while, some even years, but they always cheat again, at least until they can't cheat anymore. They are shit people. They are shitty in every other relationship they have as well. In hind sight, it is easy to recognize their lack of respect for other people. That is the clue, they don't give a shit.

maninconnmaninconnalmost 9 years ago
I really liked this story

But the ending felt very abrupt. I liked it, for sure. It just felt like " he took her ring back and left...the end." I would have liked it stretched a bit to explore the raw emotion Peter had to be feeling, and the conflict Jenn had to be struggling with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Still stupid cuck shit

Removal of Matt's cock and stuffing it in Matt's throat choking him to death would be too kind a punishment. As for her she should be turned upside down, lighter fluid poured in, and set afire.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 7 years ago
I agree with those who commented that he was better off without her.

Although I am sure that he was really down (in this story, I realize that it is just a story) but later he will realize his good fortune. He should continue to treat Matt like an outcast, maybe later he can cuckold him. There are plenty of other "fish in the sea" as it is said. Thank you for writing, another chapter would be good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic

Ending, almost as good as the one I wrote

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lucky Man

Peter was lucky he found out what a slut she was, -Before- they got married. And were it me, Matt would be the one who had better be looking over his shoulder.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Like

I.like the good ending to a terrible story. My problem is only hitting Matt once.

MunchDKMunchDKover 3 years ago
Porn

For the self-hating cuckold

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm

Sorry that was crappy.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 3 years ago
The perfect ending..

The perfect ending would've been Peter (the Stag) taking out his modest cock and stroking off as he watched his Vixen bride-to-be Jenny filled with the Bull stud cousin's cum, then invite the cousin to go on the honeymoon with them. Then all three would have the best of all worlds.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Over the top, in that such weak and slutty women don't exist in real life, but I really liked this. The sex was pure stroke, well-written and hot. Getting caught was a great ending... for a while I thought Peter would cuck out, but thankfully he did it right. Dodged a real bullet there.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19694 months ago

as a woman giving in to her lust I thought it was great...

as a loving wife... well she was really shit to have cheated with family.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous