All Comments on 'Eyes down'

by Marguerite01

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
bluubribluubriover 12 years ago
yummy

Very yummy and well painted

BBW FanBBW Fanover 12 years ago

And yet another wonderful work. You are very talented.

You asked about the suntan marking. I think it may be a shade too dark, but perhaps that was truely the way it appeared. Seems it may have been covered a good bit in shadow.

I love the lighting on this subject. Simply beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
suntan mark

as a fellow painter i think the problem with the suntan mark might be resolved by tightening the line leading up from the breast to her right shoulder so that it resembled a strap or tank line more. it feels too wide for a tan line. other than that it's fine, the shading is spot on. the comment about it being too dark is a bit off in my opinion simply because it would be darker than the rest of the tan because of the shadow of her head based on the rest of the lighting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Excellent

fathom7fathom7about 12 years ago
More and Different

This is the second of those you have shown here that I have seen.

I particularly like tha fact that you have the confidence to change the person -- body type etc. Again that shyness shows through so well in her positioning in the picture.

You are a most talented lady.

imreprobateimreprobateabout 12 years ago
Background works well...

You've done an excellent job with this. The "tan line" could be modified at the shoulder if you think it isn't correct for no other reason than to bring it within an audience-anticipated view. Not having seen the model's pose in the first stage of conception, I won't make assumptions there. I am all too familiar with what was seen and what is presented as being separate but same entities. The work being shown here is a good representation of just that. My thanks for sharing and all of your work is eagerly anticipated by me.

skirt_chaserskirt_chaserover 11 years ago
Nice Nude

I like how your dark background really draws out the nude woman. Love the vivid colors you used for the subject. Excellent artwork and very sensual too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I like it.

I am not going to give you a lot of advice on tan lines or darkness. I am sure you are onto other things but I did want to say thank you and congratulations. You do look at your subjects.

79TransAm79TransAmover 10 years ago
Ah

I really had to look close, think about it. That whats makes it interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yes

Marguerite, the more I see of your work, the better I like it. This is very well done, and the most erotic of yours that I have seen so far.

But I also see less of you in this girl than I did in the 2 "Simply Waiting" pictures or in "Dream."

And I'm beginning to like you.

Sandman

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nicely done

Very nice. You are a skilled painter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Try Aristedes....

The art teacher Juliet Aristedes has a number of books on Atelier techniques in drawing and painting. I think you will profit by them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

looks like you pulled it together pretty nicely.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous