All Comments on 'Was He Guilty? Ch. 03'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
DunaDunaover 12 years ago

The smart husbands (from many revenge story) would have taken digital camera instead of macheta.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
why keep prolonging this wimp story

you're a closet cockold.

TechRaiderTechRaiderover 12 years ago
good addition!

next two parts of the story need to hurry up, i like this story!(i just hope he gets out and gets his stuff back)

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRiderover 12 years ago
Intriguing!

Hopefully, and despite the title, I am hoping that the author will make a concrete statement as to guilt or innocence before the end of the closing chapter.

Very good work!!!!

chootkabhootchootkabhootover 12 years ago
rapido

get a move on. all the three chapters could have been combined into one.

bigguy323bigguy323over 12 years ago
If the story is "finished" then POST IT. Enough with this one chapter a day crap.

JEEEZE...

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 12 years ago
Lets reviews the facts

Jeffgets a phone call from BOB... talling him that He-- bob -- and 2 other guys are going to meet up with Darcy at the cabin and have a fuck fest.

So he calls Shauna...and she accompanies Jeff to the cabin. The drive is 20 minutes.. a whole 20 minutes!!! So naturally when Shauna offers him some BEER and a strange PILL he ... takes the Pill and the drinks SEVERAL beers ?????

what? is this a joke? who the fuck does that ?

Now remember Jeff and Shauna are going up to the cabin in Jeff's car. When they get here of course they find all 3 guys dead with blood everywhere but Jeff in his altered state of consciousness cannot recall if Shauna got out of the car .

When he woke up an hour later she was gone.

HOW????

Remember when she came up to the cabin she was IN Jeff 's car so there is no possible way that she could walk back or go anywhere. SOMEONE HAD TO HAVE MET HER THERE AT THE CABIN.

Second... Suppose Bob called Jeff... Told him about what he and his two friends ago to do with his wife but jeff decided NOT to act? The three guys and whoever killed them had NO way to know for sure whether not Jeff was actually going to drive up there and confront them.

Jeff could just as easily packed up and said "I am out of here". In other words the folks involved conspiracy had no way of knowing what Jeff would or would not do.

The only person who knew that he was going to react that way and walk to the cabin ... was Shauna. She had to of call somebody to meet her at the cabin and Once they got there

and Jeff was passed out she got a ride with them.

Shauna is the key

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 12 years ago
Given JEFF's perceptions and what knows ...his feellings about Darcy make no sense

Jeff says he thinks Darcy and Shauna were involved in a conspiracy to frame him for Murder. OK..maybe maybe not.

But if REALLY thinks that why does he still LOVE her? anyone ? anyone at all?

"I do believe Darcy was involved."

Darcy lies her ass off ...as far as Jeff is concerned...at the trial.

"I will say that to this day I may be a wimp, but I still love Darcy but hate her for ruining our family that might have been. Everything was going so well until she ended it all that one night."

wow... what a fucking Loser.

Jeff now thinks that in retrospect that Darcy and Shauna were playing with him for the entire marriage

and his wife is involed in framing him for a mltiple Murder.

but up until that day the marriage was fine ???

Oh my god.

RHinSCRHinSCover 12 years ago
Ouch

lesbians. Maybe Jeff's father has a skeleton.

DG HearDG Hearover 12 years agoAuthor
DG Hear

I'll try to answer a few questions here. First it was a long story and I thought it better to post in chapters. I did warn the readers in chapter one that a chapter would be posted everyday. I've kept my word. All chapters have been submitted.

In chapter 4, Jeff reveals how he thought it all happened. In Chapter 5, Joe, the author went searching for more information and reveals what he has found.

If you don't want to read it in chapters, then wait till it is posted completely.

A big thank you to all that take of their time to read my stories. I know that every story isn't for everyone but I try and give you my best. Thank you for taking the time to comment.

With respect

DG

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Fine Mystery

Who said "Love is Blind"? and I will add it is definitely irrational... He is in prison and he is all confused, why should he be logical? He does not know what happened and is trying to figure it out. Great writing and plenty of realism.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

Funny, but a Mom why do not keep her child, if she has much money???!!! Only this and that 2 women live together give some foundation for the suspect only.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
A GOOD STORY CANT BEAT NO ALIBIs

especially when its coerced and perjured. TK U MLJ LV NV

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoying it

I can see where this is headed. Thanks.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Wow

This is a great series. I hate that Jeff is sitting in jail an innocent man while the women life off his assets. What's next?

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 10 years ago
Wonderfully convoluted -

He was naive beyond description but he was had -

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Power of Attorney

He can revoke the power of attorney.

fanfarefanfareabout 9 years ago
Q & A

Hairyvirgin asked a good question, "he ... takes the Pill and the drinks SEVERAL beers ????? what? is this a joke? who the fuck does that ?

Answer: Too, too many fucking idiots. They are a large percentage of the irresponsible who cause the carnage on the highways and byways of everywhere in the world.

Several times during the interview Jeff mentions insurance with double indemnity for accidents. Since he was convicted of murder, there ain't nothing 'accidental' to be payed.

Also, as an officer of the Bank, there would be a morality clause in his employment contract. So no salary would have been paid after his conviction. Otherwise the Bank and their insurance carriers would be on the hook for multiple civil lawsuits.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Getting better

This is one to go to the end on. I'm sure there will be more twists before the end. Shauna seems to be the evil hand behind all of this. Sure went to a lot of trouble to set him up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
not bad,...

At around five o'clock? Either at five o'clock, or around five o'clock. Can ́t be both. Fussy, I know, but it's right.

get out of the car and lay on the street. You mean lie on the street.

Let me began with Shauna. I suppose it could be a typo. Editor should have caught it if it was.

I believe she and Darla set me up. Who is this Darla??

Otherwise, good story. Three stars for poor english.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Impossible to have a solid alibi if you were driving the car in this day and age of CCTV. It's not like it was an insignificant journey.

Likewise who takes random tablets from another person without seeing the bottle or blister pack. Perhaps worse still is who washes them down with a beer.

Just like it's almost impossible to kill and chop off the heads of a bunch of guys without getting DNA evidence all over the place.

This kind of set up requires a level of incompetence from the police and the defence attorney that is difficult to find if you have money.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5703 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES