All Comments on 'Prison Time Ch. 02'

by sexyjcanplay

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more

write more and please make it longer.....would love to see kt and hadyen together

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 12 years ago
Yay

Another chapter to this. I was so hoping you'd do more. Good work on showing the conflict for both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Want to see KTa and Hayden together. Even jail lovebirds deserves a chance at happiness. I hope that KT gets his shit together and I hope that Hayden can forgive him

Aftermath82Aftermath82over 12 years ago
too short :(

I'm so glad you write chapter 2.. I love this story..very sweet n I hope they can be together. But I think this chapter is too short. Please submit the next chapter soon

LoveBird1929LoveBird1929over 12 years ago

Glad you returned to these characters. Can't wait to see what happens with them next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Now I am so pumped for more

I was eating this chapter up so don't leave me hungry until the next feeding....hahahahha. Love your work!

ldyscorpio69ldyscorpio69over 12 years ago

i really love your writings and i am looking forward to the next chapter so hurry

Softfoot85Softfoot85over 12 years ago
PLEASE please PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Write more!!!

I love this and would love to know what happens when KT gets out.

LanaLove93LanaLove93over 12 years ago
AWESOME!!!!!

AWESOME FREAKING STORY!!!!! UPDATE SOON PWEEZE!!!!!

canndcanndover 12 years ago

I really liked this story. I think a big part of it is the characters. I like the vulnerabliity they show. I certainly hope that Hayden and him work it out. I'd like to see you get an editor. The story is so good and it takes away from it to have as many typos as there are. You can get someone from the site or I'm sure if you even posted in the comments that someone would volunteer to go over it. I look forward to the continuation of the story. I'd like to know more about KT's life. I'd like to know more about his family and why he's there. Let us know how him and his friend ended up in there. Did they commit a crime together? Is Jason getting out too? Keep writing! I can see all of us would like to see the story continue on for a while more. I'd like to see KT feel the need to go see Hayden first. To have him walk out and realize that he needs to see Hayden first and be sure he's ok. Maybe not even let Hayden know he's there, just try to get a look at him.

sexyjcanplaysexyjcanplayover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks Everyone.

The the person that left the Anonymous comment. It's funny that you had a lot to say. So that leaves me to believe that you read the story. If you didn't why comment. Why read the stories in the gay section if you are going to be ignorant and leave stupid comments.People like you only make the gay community stronger. On a nicer note, Thank you everyone else for the nice comments. I am very glad you enjoyed the story...PS. So that no one else is offended by the Jackass I will delete his or her comment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES