All Comments on 'Catholic Schoolgirl'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
getting the young ass

Very well written story with a good flow of action. he's like me, I perfer to fuck young ass rather than pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I like older women, 50 +especially their arses. My wife who is 50 doesn't like anal, so I rang around the local brothels, there were only 2 and I got lucky at the second. I was told she was an older lady,who only worked 1 day a week, is that o.k. I couldn't believe my luck.I made the first appointment, I had to wait 2 days, I went there and was shown to a room. I sat on the chair, my cock hard in anticipation. The door opened, a tall plump woman entered,my wifes 58 year old sister, I lost my erection as we stared at each other.She spoke,well this is a shock,,your not wrong there. Why are you here,i explained, and I said what about you, she said well Alan has lost his sex drive,not interested and he doesn't work anymore so I told him I would get a part time job cleaning to help make ends meet. Because of my age you get guys who want an older woman. It was awkward, well what are we going to do. I said I am willing to give it a go,she said o.k. $200, I paid. Undress, I did,sit on the bed,she then began to undress, her big breasts bouncing out, teasing as she lowered her skirt, no panties,suspenders,stockings and she turned and bent over and parted her round arse. My cock went hard, she moved over to me,lick me, I grabbed her and pulled her back my tongue working around her arse. She moved away, knelt before me and stroked my cock before putting it in her mouth, sucking, she was good, she then stood up, I watched as she applied some lube to her arse and then she lay down. I moved to her and she held my cock and placed it at her pussy and I pushed forward,sliding into her, fucking her, my cock hard,i felt my cumm rising, im going to cumm and she pushed up to meet my thrusts as my cumm shot into her pussy. We lay there and then I pulled out,i felt disappointed, but she said don't worry,as she played with my cock, you will thank me later. we talked a little, she stroked my cock, then she sat up, o.k.and straddled my face, her cumm filled pussy at my mouth as she began to stroke my cock, as I licked her pussy I could see her hole, I felt my cock getting hard> As she sucked, I felt a finger at my hole, moving around, a little push, moving around, then just entering me, moving, my cock grew hard. She said o.k. as she rolled off, lay on her back, lifted her legs,holding them and said o.k big boy, fuck my arse. I knelt between them,holding my cock and positioned it and slowly pushed into her arse. I felt her open,my cock inside and then the wonderful tight feeling of my cock being swallowed by her arse. she let go of her legs as I fucked her,her finger at her pussy, I went slowly, it felt great as my cock was gripped by her tightness. I went faster, I heard her say that's it, fuck my arse, faster, her finger at her pussy, I pushed her legs back further and pushed harder and faster, I felt her arse grip my cock as she yelled yes and orgasmed,her arse milking my cumm as I deposited it into her. we lay there, my cock still in her arse until I shrank and it popped out. I lay there as she showered, then I showered. She thanked me and said I am here every Wednesday, I hope to see you again. I realized I had married the wrong sister.

ReefBeachReefBeachover 9 years ago
Great little story

Loved the description of her pale skin and plump cheeks. Never heard of a little man in a boat before!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous