All Comments on 'A break in Proceedings'

by Marguerite01

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Marguerite01Marguerite01over 12 years agoAuthor
artists comment

These images have inadvertently been posted together. Please indicate in any comments you may like to leave whether you are referring to "A break in proceedings" or "Supplicant stretch".

Thanks!

BBW FanBBW Fanover 12 years ago

Excellent work once again.

I'm not a huge fan of the pose in "A Break in Proceedings", however you rendered the form superbly.

"Supplicant Sketch" is wonderful. Great depth and perspective. The foreshortening experiment was a success.

Always a huge fan of your work, hun.

livingforfunlivingforfunover 12 years ago

You have a rather different style in these than your other works posted. It looks more like chalk than paint in 'a break in proceedings'. These are good too but I prefer your other style. 'Simply waiting' is still my favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hmmm

the guy reminds me of fabio

Marguerite01Marguerite01over 12 years agoAuthor
artist comment

Thanks for all the comments.Fabio? I'll tell my model, he'll be tickled.

You are both right BBWfan and livingforfun "A break in proceedings" is different to others I have submitted, it is one of my quicker, sketchier pieces where I used a dry brush technique. I think of these ones as more 'drawings in paint'.I quite often start a painting in this way and then make it more finished but I preferred this one rough.

"Supplicant stretch" was an experiment with a slightly looser style that I fall back on from time to time, but I liked the atmosphere of it more than anything else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very nice...

Painting lives up to its title. Very relaxed...nice capture.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This is AWESOME...

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXover 12 years ago
Black & White

Very good indeed! How about doing something a bit more racy, like a black guy and a blonde lady sharing a kiss?

EdwardMidwestonEdwardMidwestonover 12 years ago
A+

I'd buy "Supplicant Stretch" if it ever turned up in a gallery. You're an extremely talented artist

fathom7fathom7about 12 years ago
Lady -- you are soooo good.

Each of these has it's presentation and differences. In the male you show so much accuracy again primarily with the application of color differentiation. So terribly real in the presentation and yet a bit of an ideal.

The shyness thing (and I hope I characterize this correctly) continues and you work it so well with the casual nature of the pose.

Now the second piece -- I think this is my fave so far --Maybe it is the "sketchiness" you note I see in her a little less than relaxation in her pose as you have captured her. So well done.

imreprobateimreprobateabout 12 years ago
I am impressed.

More good work! Again, I thank you for sharing!

snowpaintersnowpainteralmost 12 years ago
Love the progress of your work

I like your foreshortened figure and an increasing use of colour. I agree with you about male models, they are less ready to bare their treasures, unlike when they were boys. But keep up the good work.

goesallnightgoesallnightover 11 years ago
very erotic

You just capture it well, I love your style and your clarity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good work

You do good work. I've been a male model since retirement. Farthest thing from my mind that I would ever be. I have no idea where you are located, but would be pleased to work for you.

CinnerCinnerover 11 years ago
Lovely work!

I just submitted a story about the relationship between an artist and his model. I'm sorry that I hadn't seen your work before I submitted it since that would have added texture to my prose.

I'm Favourite Author-ing you!

CinnerCinnerover 11 years ago
Working together

At some point I'd love to talk with you about us doing a series of stories together.

guzziathomeguzziathomeover 11 years ago
Model available

I should be more than happy to sit for you. Mature man not an Adonis but not overweight either. No ulterior motive but I would love to have a sketch as 'payment'.

I live in France but am in U.K. from time to time.

fastfuguefastfugueabout 7 years ago
Yes

Classy flesh. Classy foreshortening.

robartrobartover 6 years ago
Wow

Awesome work. Highly professonal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous