All Comments on 'The Boy from the Sea Ch. 06'

by Cruel2BKind

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
canndcanndover 12 years ago

WOW! Alot of emotion brought out in this chapter. I love the contrast between the innocent love developing between Adriel and Chris (though it may happen more slowly for Adriel, I think he cares about Chris more than he's aware of) and the upheaval of rage and fear and pain in the village. Will Chris' brother be able to warn him? Will Chris' brother stand by him? I'm not sure about that. I hope the boys get away but I am wondering if they possibly can.

Like others, I thought the king was a monster when I heard what he did to his son but it was interesting that he made sure Adriel had a chance by not allowing Shia and her followers to get to him.

Please post again soon.

npiccininpicciniover 12 years ago
WOW

Very emotional. Definitley looking forward to the next chapter and seeing where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
omg

i literally wait for yu to put mor chptrs to this story out....omg yu betta have somethin out soon, i live this story i hat cliffhangers, this is one of my favorite stories....omg i love it!

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 12 years ago
Yup

I see some bad times coming. But the villagers reactions really fits. Can't wait for the next chapter.

GweallGweallover 12 years ago

Oh wow I'm dying for more of this story. PLEASE HURRY!

mochakinkmochakinkover 12 years ago
Very Good.

Fear of the unknown is always a strong motivation for inhumane acts. Your writing has progressed over the course of the chapters. I can't wait to see more from you. Great job!

SumacandIvySumacandIvyalmost 11 years ago
Moving Too Fast

As you foreshadowed all hell's breaking out. I enjoyed the juxtaposition between the love making and the hate making. I think I might believe the growing hate if it had longer to grow and fester. It would also add to the tension and make it more ominous.

I to question the way you introduce Shia. There really wasn't a need to interject the author into the story to give her a name. It's your story; just put her in without the "we'll call her Shia." It's one of those pov things that happened in a previous chapter.

All that said, I do enjoy the story and I fear for A and C.

bluemoves01bluemoves01over 8 years ago
Great story

But you use the word then when it should be than. I am sure somerone must have mentioned it before.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous