All Comments on 'Magic Fingers'

by captivate

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
captivating indeed

couldn't stop reading 'til the very end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Who?

It was wonderful, descriptive and fun, but who was it?

truamethysttruamethystabout 15 years ago
Loved it

Every woman's dream massage I think - certainly is mine that is for sure.

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosabout 14 years ago
A positive review from a Certified Massage Therapist

This story perfectly captivates the feelings of one who receives an erotic massage from an unknown source. That justifies the author's nom de plume, Captivate. In my private practice I gave similar massages to favorite clients, sometimes using a blindfold to minimize the distractions that could interfere with the client's full-body sensuous experience.

I'm retired now and living in Florida, but I still enjoy giving erotic massages to interested visitors. The sessions are free, because I so love watching the receiver's reactions when he or she achieves a mind-blowing orgasm at the end of the massage.

Magic Fingers is a well-crafted story that certainly stimulated this reader. I look forward to reading more massage-themed contributions from Captivate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WOW!

When she almost reached her climax, I expected a large penis to tease her into riding it while something big and warm was inserted into her anus.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous