All Comments on 'Reader's Wives'

by tony090909

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Macys36DDsMacys36DDsover 12 years ago
Love the Story

I have also posed nude for my husband both at home and on vacation in the Dominican Republic on the beach. While he was shooting me on what we thought was a deserted beach when four guys cam strolling past and before I realized they were there they saw me. I know two of them had cameras with sixeable lenses on them and I saw one of them aiming his camera at me. I still wonder if they took a few quick shots of my nube body on the sand before we discovered them. It gets me turned on thinking about them showing their friends at home their vacation pictures and including nudes of me. Thank you for stirring up such wonderful memories for me. This was a wonderful story.... who knows if my hubby reads it we may be doing another shoot soon. Keep up the great work.... Maybe we can have a follow up story?

DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaabout 5 years ago
Very erotic

The gals knew what was gonna happen. Women always know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's good that they have remained friends after that.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story I wank off to previous pictures of a girl I had. Had many shags with her.

mlektm50smlektm50s9 months ago

That was so hot. Thank you for sharing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertony090909@tony090909
1510 Followers
Happily married - fortunately my wife shares my enthusiasm for fantasies and role playing. Her main fantasy is to be taken very forcefully at work - it's done by a work colleague who pushes her against a filing cabinet pulls her knickers to one side and fucks her. She says s...