All Comments on 'The Bitch Mother!'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
I know you can do better...

If we meassured it simply as a stroke story, this one could be considered a very hot one. However, I've been reading some other stories from you and I'm sure you can do a lot better. The plot could have been developed much more to show a transition between 'then and now' for the characters. It felt rushed as in the mother changed her ways rather quickly, and it didn't feel plausible (using the word realistic would be totally out of order in this case). Sofia's character was very fun to read, but she could have guided Ronda in her incestuous awakening with more subtleti, for instance. An extended build up and more hindsight into the characters' minds would have provided a much more fulfilling storytelling. More non-sexual interations would have helped too, and also increasing the drama in the breaking point of the mom-son relationship so that the reader got the feeling that the argument was real, taking more time to mend and step up the incestuous scenario. If you feel like it, I would encourage you to make a revision of this story and I'm sure it could end up much longer and far more rounded, considering you have the talent to write very hot scenes. I would certainly give it a try again. As I said, the sex scenes are hot, but even them can be improved slightly by adding more foreplay instead of going straight to business. Other than that, thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work, L.A.Wicker. I'll keep checking your page looking for more new mom/son stories from you.

tenbears43tenbears43over 12 years ago
I saw them

I always enjoy your stories L.A. So keep on truckin.

grayge37grayge37over 12 years ago
I don't know . . .

what made YamiBoy think that he was such an expert in writing - he hasn't written anything per his profile site! L.A., I have read many of your stories, and I have yet to leave them feeling like Yami seemed to. This was very well written and I enjoyed it.

MrLurkerMrLurkerover 12 years ago

I loved this story up until the very last

sentence where you messed up and had the mother

Ronda fly off with the wrong son. Opp's.....

Poor Alex. hahaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fucking Brilliant!

What a truly excellent story! She's a real hot Milf all right, the sort that always gets their brains fucked out by their sons. It would have been good if Rhonda and Alex had swapped partners with Sophia and Dave and enjoyed a mutual motherfucking session!

lrsdjumperlrsdjumperover 12 years ago
Awesome!! Another great one...

Love your stories LA, you've written another great one. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very good story

A lot of realism in the beginning. Many sons and mothers are in similar situations. If mom's would help son's they will benefit in many ways. Keep writing you have great insight on the subject.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

perfect story. nice build up excellent mixture of life lust and sex. maybe in another chapter you could have them host a party for Sofia and a few other like minded people to have some freaky fun (justa suggestion)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
mistake

change the last sentence.........""Ronda and Dave flew to Hawaii on a private charter plane, and have never been seen again..."" to ""Ronda and Alex flew to Hawaii on a private charter plane, and have never been seen again...""

TeddyrandalTeddyrandalabout 12 years ago
Good but errors hurt

Got several blaring errors that are keeping this from being great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"Wow, how many moms and sons do you think we've converted so far?" Dave asked, as mom stroked his cock to full mast now. "I don't know, but it sure is a bunch of them!"

This is a typically great story by L.A. Dave and his mother are on a truly humanitarian crusade, a crusade to get other moms and their boys to do what in their hearts they're aching to do--have the boy stick his fat young prick up his mother's mommy-hole, that wonderful, mysterious, nearly magical hole between his mother's legs that gave him birth. They've already convinced lots of pairs, no wonder, plenty of mothers are very susceptible to what their tall, good-looking boy's got swinging between his legs, and as for sons, well, lots of them are just natural-born motherfuckers. All this is true of Alex and his mom, they're thrilled beyond words by Alex shoving his big dick up his own mother's cunt--its natural home--and unloading his young balls up the very same cunt he once came out of as a little baby. Many of the couples that Dave and his mom have converted will go further, and the boy'll fuck a baby up his mother's cunt. Then mother and son will both be bursting with pride at the boy's big thrusting prick and his fertile young balls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Confused

"We should tell Sofia and Dave about us. Maybe we can hang out and do things together. We have something very... extraordinary in common now!" he said, and eased off of mom. "

"Ronda and Dave flew to Hawaii on a private charter plane, and have never been seen again..."

so Ronda ran off with Sophia son instead of her own?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
puzzle

Ronda n dave....reread ur story please. ..it was good til da end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
POOR Alex

His Mom dumped him the very next day and flew off with Dave. Sofia became a circus whore....................

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
the bitch mother

fantastic story. I went over the edge, made me feel young again.but that is another story.write more/please mike

Johnny0432Johnny0432over 6 years ago
Too Bad

Mommy dumped alex and went to dave...

RontheSwansonRontheSwansonabout 6 years ago
Should make chapter two

Make new chapter where Alex finds his mom and Dave and gets revenge and dominates mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOW

to think in the end mommy flew off with her friends son. what happened to her son???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What?

Ronda up and flew to Hawaii with Dave and left Alex behind with no warning? Ouch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

ugh. careless ending. you obviously typo'd that, and you should change it.

the rest of the story was top shelf.

do better with the details in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think Ronda needs her ass spanked hard for leaving her son Alex behind. But good story overall.

Zfanboy1Zfanboy19 months ago

Is the Ronda and Dave statement at the end a slip of memory or intentional if it was intentional what a True bitch mother

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

She wasn't really much of a bitch. Seemed pretty normal to me, other than wanting her son's cock. :)

01Timber6701Timber67about 2 months ago

Why did she go with Dave to Hawaii instead of Alex ???

Is it a typo or something else

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous