All Comments on 'The Taming of the Domme'

by allyliterally

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wordy

wordy

peeping stalker

kayla_mcgrawkayla_mcgrawover 12 years ago
A Five-Star Kiss!

If i read nothing else you ever wrote except for the description of a kiss in this piece, i would know the essence of you...passionate but gentle, desirous but kind-hearted, emotionally-charged but giving. And as for the underlying message of shared power in D/s, you are spot on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You Are Bookmarked...

Again, I so enjoyed this...So honored that I can call you my friend Ally. Nothing else needs to be said...~hugs~

Amy McGraw

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
boom.. . .

gud1:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What a Kiss!!

This is just fabulously written. It's erotic, sensual and pretty damned hot too. I've never experienced a kiss written like that before, it was truly outstanding. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hey Ally, This is phone sex and not very good phone sex!

I disagree with everything you wrote!!! You know nothing of dominants and submissives, but game playing..

The thought of Nichelle, degrading herself in such a way as to get down on her knees? In front of me and kiss my ass?! I would rather she whipped my naked ass until it bled.

My girlfriend Nichelle, is a beautiful big black dominant woman and she is wonderfully sadistic. I'm a small framed Irash redhead and a submissive masecust.

When we go to one of our favorite Lesbian clubs in town. Depending on her mood, Nichelle may tell the bartender or our waitress that, Lynda would love to lick any and every pussy in the bar. That usually gets a smile and a nod, sometimes a little laughter. We know most of the regulars at the club and it's not long before some of the ladies come around to say hello and take advantage of Nichelle's generous offer..

submissivepussylicker, lynda.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4ualmost 9 years ago

Hmm, I just read something different about domming and subbing, in addition to a comment left by a reader of this story who may have been a personal "friend" - now I'm a little "leary" about the story. Read it, judge for yourself

allyliterallyallyliterallyover 8 years agoAuthor
To Lynda

We are obviously on different wavelengths. You are into sado-masochism, I deal with the gentler aspects of submission. To me, submission is of the mind, not the body. If you prefer pain and humiliation, more power to you.

Yes, it was phone-sex like, inasmuch as it was not face to face, except it was an online conversation. I made that clear at the beginning.

Ally

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

To lynda

That is because your still in the denial state like Lana is in the beginning. It happend in every way of nature things you do, what you say how you say it and how you act and react. Ally is spot on. You never know when a true domme is already inside your mind. You would not know it right now if one was. Nature is build like that there will always come a better domme at some point, even if its a male lion challenging an old lion in a herd just to picture it and i could use other pictures aswell using tree's every plant every seed fights for the sunlight ad nature always find a way to balance things even with thouse who are in big deep denial that at one point another Domme may enter your life and challenge status Quo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userallyliterally@allyliterally
65 Followers
I live in Continental Europe close to the border between three countries, and that is as specific as I want to be. I love reading erotica as opposed to porn, and I have found many a gem on this site, which prompted me to join and be part of this wonderful community that gives...