All Comments on 'Beauty and the Geek Ch. 02'

by steamoil

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AllosaurusRexAllosaurusRexover 12 years ago
Wonderful story

Thank you realy enjoyed this

MichelleWhoIsMichelleWhoIsover 12 years ago
Fantastic writer!

I have read several of your stories and have found them so believable that I was caught up in the emotions of the characters. You have a fantastic way of making a story so real that one could almost imagine it really happening. I hope to see more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Interesting twist.

I normally don't get into "Celebrity" stories, and wouldn't have read the second half had I not read the first half. Glad I did! While I had to suspend my disbelief to read, it was well worth while. A very enjoyable diversion. Thank you.

Jerry

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

i love the story that's all I can say I love the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too big of a change

I rather liked the first part, a guy who brings a girl out of her shell by their related passion for music. It was very good, but this one was disappointing. I feel as though you took the story in too big of a different direction, making it something that it wasnt. It would have been nice to see how they grow in love and make their music group a big hit on their own. It would seem more realistic that way in my opinion.

BoomerbillBoomerbillover 7 years ago
WTF

Totally out of nowhere. Despise all the bowing and curtsying. Who do they think they are, Donald Trump?

AxelottoAxelottoover 6 years ago
sweet

That was nice. Good to see good works gain proper reward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not realistic!

The second inline royals would have a very large security force around them when they go out even when incognito. Also they wouldn’t be shopping in low income areas!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Right!

@ Anon. 07/24/18: Of course it’s not realistic. It’s fiction, on Literotica, of all places. But it was still very entertaining. At least it was to me.

linnearlinnearover 2 years ago

Very enjoyable story, I suppose it was even better for an Englishman. I certainly did not see that twist coming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous