All Comments on 'Enter the Cat Ch. 02'

by Mygypsy

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Interesting.

This chapter explains a few things that have been bugging me in TLAS. And by the way - I still think Wade is AN ARSEHOLE

trysexychocolatetrysexychocolateover 12 years ago

I don't know about anyone else but I personally think you should write both stories at the same time. I love how Enter The Cat provides the intimate glance into the life and mind of Micah that To Love A Stray didn't. Understanding his point of few helps me to understand Micah and his feelings for Tawny/Rosy. It just makes me like the idea of Micah and Rosy so much more. They belong together. Please Submit New Chapters Of Enter The Cat And To Love A Stray Soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I can't belive Micah till sees Donna if he is into Rosy

willerileywillerileyover 12 years ago
Keep'em Coming

I'm so glad that you haven't abandoned Enter the Cat. I was thrilled to read this chapter.

With respect to Donna, I imagined all a long that Micah was still seeing her. It's not long Rosy's existence has halted werecat society or canceled misc werecat clan mtgs. Seeing her doesn't have to mean fucking her.

It's apparent from the beginning that Micah's dominance is a ginormous stumbling block for a traumatised and gang-raped she kitten.

DoctorWolfDoctorWolfover 12 years ago
Now I'm really routing for Micah!

Love it! Wonderful, but now I really want Micah to win. He's just so damned bull headed, though. At least he appears that way from Rosy's point of view. You gave us a much better sense to his motivations here and I really like that. Keep it coming!

SpacewalkerSpacewalkerover 12 years ago
Thank you!

I just waisted the entire cellphone battery, Im on holiday. Wite no computer, so I have to use my phone. But Im so glad that you continued this story. It explains a lot off things about Micah.

And sorry about the spelling errors.

Love Spacewalker from Sweden

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love it!

I think the situation with Donna needs to be resolved quickly. I love reading from Micah's point of view, can't wait to read about his cat taking Rosy and Rosy and Chris' episode after swimming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I'm so happy you're continuing Micah's POV as well as Rosy/Tawny's. This really helps add layers to personalities and understand a bit of the motivations between some actions. I love both stories and I can't wait until the next chapter of either one comes out!

shyintxshyintxover 12 years ago
I like Micha's POV

but I really wish you would add a new chapter to Rosy's soon.

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsover 12 years ago
Love Micah's POV!

I Love "To Love a Stray", but admit to being some what confused trying to figure out Micah's thoughts durring some of it. I really feel that he will be best for Rosy, once she gets past her past. Now that I am getting to read Micah's POV I'm sure I will understand him better. So...Please keep writing both stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Love them all, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Love both series!

Keep writing!

Remember we are on pins and needles for the next chapter!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago

It's definitely interesting to see the expanded story and Micah's response to the same events. It could have been consolidated into one story though.

catman71catman71over 12 years ago
i do think

that for rose/tawny to get healed properly, and adjusted, there is going to have to be a little change in leadership, with micah either taking her and some others to start a clan, or usurp wade

willerileywillerileyover 12 years ago
Wade Can't Make the Grade

Why are some readers trying to get rid of Wade?

He's strong, scary, dominant, & dangerous. Did I say he was scary? Leave Wade alone. He has a job to do.

Now, who out there is looking/rooting for an ANTI-Alpha? Someone who is weak, timid, submissive & innocent. I hope no one is.

Micah is just like Wade. In Ch. 5 of TLAS, Micah forces Rosy to do several things that she doesn't want to do. What does this reveal about him? He even physically restrains her. Micah has to find his path to becoming an acceptable Rosy suitor OR he should start packing his bag for the Stephan Clan.

Wade's not like my favorite character but I understand he has a very important role to play. His presence sounds a very important note in mygypsy's stories.

canndcanndover 12 years ago

I have to say that I was skeptical about how this story would go being that it was reliving the same events in TLAS. I think in the beginning of the first chapter it seemed almost exact. Then you started to put other parts of Micah's life in and add details that explained his behavior in TLAS. I understand the comment that said it could have gone in the first story. You could argue that is true, but I have to say that I give you kudos for having a backstory for Micah's behavior. I hope you can keep up with keeping it exciting and adding alot of details that support the first story. I think it will take skill to tell the same story and keep it fresh enough to be interesting and exciting.

I'd like to see a bit more of Micah's thoughts. Watching what Wade tells him to do is interesting as a tool to explain his behavior but it doesn't let me see who he is deep inside like I want to. I want to really understand who he is so I can decide if I feel he's good for her or not. In TLAS, though I kept rooting for him to be what she needs he came across a bit arrogant and aloof at times. Also a bit cocky at points. I really want to see what is driving him and who he is at the heart of it. I assume you'll continue the events of TLAS once you get to the point where that story ends. I think you'll have to balance telling the story from this POV with not boring the reader by going through the same events too slowly. I think you did a good job of that in this chapter. I do hope he sets Donna free b/c he clearly can't give his heart, cat or human, to her. It's only fair to let her go. The longer he lets her live under the misconception that he can be what she needs, what he thought he could be when he made a commitment to her during her last heat, then the worse it will be for her when he breaks it off.

I think Wade is an experienced leader and I agree that he has a job to do. He is ultimately responsible for every life in his pack. I do find it wierd that he is the one that dictates she isn't to be punished, yet he will punish her later for claiming the toms as hers.

I still love Donny and that was funny with Alex repeating what he says. I like that we're getting to know Jazzy a bit more since she is important to the future of the pack and will be the only other female Rosy has to interact with other than Marissa. How much power does the Alpha female have? She so far has been motherly and not shown much of a use of any power she may have.

OK, i Know this is way too long a comment :) Keep writing!!! Looking forward to another chapter and looking forward to getting to the end of the events in TLAS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I do like this version...

however, I must say that I wish that you would either combine this with To Love a Stray or finish that previously started series. Honestly, the suspense is killing me. I desperately need to know what happens in that particular place in the timeline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
???

I'm just so confused with this story. I don't know if I'm coming or going ^-^

NN

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous