All Comments on 'Kita'thalla Ch. 12'

by Bowoodstock

Sort by:
  • 175 Comments
psychoticflyingmonkeypsychoticflyingmonkeyover 12 years ago

thank you very much for the chapter, Bowoodstock. this is definitely one of the best stories on lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Welcome back.

I was ready to give up, but I kept hope that you would return and by god, you did. Your story or Kitathalla are some of the best I have read. Thank you, my friend. I hope that you passed your classes with flying colors. David K. SteeleWhirlWnd.

NightimevisionsNightimevisionsover 12 years ago
Welcome back!

I am sooo glad that you were able to come back and give us another great chapter. I hope that we get to see more from you a bit quicker, but RL has to be taken into account.

Welcome back and keep up the great work.

chrito74chrito74over 12 years ago

I never lost hope Been waiting for this for some time and it was awesome cant wait for more

noircat302noircat302over 12 years ago
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its back its back ITS BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YESSSSSSSSSSs

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sweeeeettttt

For sure, school can be a drag and I know that it's hard to really find inspiration amid all that crap. But I knew you'd pull through eventually and I'm not dissappointed! Really great chapter as usual and looking forward to more! (No pressure, of course)

packanimalspackanimalsover 12 years ago
All Right!

I was not sure that this was ever going to end, which would be a shame that it didn't. The chapter did not disappoint and was worth the wait.

Scurvydog44035Scurvydog44035over 12 years ago
Hope

I like so many have looked forward to the next chapter in this saga. I hope that they admit their attraction to each other and love. I would like to see this story develop to the point where they are found after they loved each other and start interracial talks and peace. Some hot human and cat sex would be nice too. <Grin> I love your two main characters.

SpeedySPSpeedySPover 12 years ago
Glad you're back!

Thankful that you're continuing this story. You're doing a nice job of building suspense, and the backstory was nicely delivered. Write more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WWWOOOO-HHHOOOO

Yeah, you're back. Did summer school once, some of the profs really lay it on. Guess they feel if they got to endure so do you.

Look forward to more chapters and stories from you in the future. Best of luck in school.

Lien_GellerLien_Gellerover 12 years ago
Brilliant As Usual!

Great stuff again Bo. I was glad to see the flashback didn't outstay its welcome. Don't get me wrong, it was good stuff but I think this series definitely works best when the two leads are interacting. It's nice to see them finding out about their worlds from each other.

Very much looking forward to seeing what happens next and I hope life releases you from its many burdens and pleasant distractions to let ya write more soon!

caveapecaveapeover 12 years ago

All you had to do was ask the readers If taking summer school was a good idea. A rule of thumb is never take a corse under 3 credit hrs unless you are willing to spend a lot of time and effert on it. The more credit hrs the corse the better your time and study is. Note I did not say easy!! On to this chapter!! It is well writen, your time and effort was not a wast of time and effort of your valueable time in school. Keep it up you write it I will read it.

13enster13ensterover 12 years ago
Welcome back!

I am so happy to see a new chapter. It's too bad that school has been keeping you so busy, but school has to take priority. Anyway, welcome back and best wishes!

hveminemhveminemover 12 years ago
Simply great

This is one of the best stories i've read in here. Keep'em coming, can't wait!!

KansascriptKansascriptover 12 years ago
About bloody D%&* TIME man!!!

SO glad that you are back and with a new chapter at that!!!! No matter how bad some people gripe R.L. must come first but still THANKS for the new chapter!!! Now don't scare us like that again PLEASE! Far to many spectacular stories on this site go unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fantastic :-D

wonderful that you are continuing the story *S*

now I'll dig out my saved copy, re-read it ... then read this new chapter :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you.

I could not beleve my eyes, when I read the name of the story. Thanks again, and please do cont. with this story...IT IS WONDERFUL. Seattle WA

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please continue

Great story line. Please continue and bring a conclusion at some point.

livingescapistlivingescapistover 12 years ago
Another great chapter

Glad to see you back after the trials and tribulations of school. As usual, this is another great chapter; I'm always surprised and delighted at how you continue to develop the characters, delve even deeper into what makes them tick, and build the relationship between Kita and Eric. Even the setbacks, so often contrived and transparent in traditional romance novels, feel genuine and organic in this one. You're a great write, and thank you for sharing this with us. May life permit you to continue the story for us soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So glad you're back

Very true that summer school is a lot harder than a regular semester; it is very fast paced. I took two 3 credit classes one summer and the workload felt like a full 15 credit regular semester.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you

Thank you.... Thank you....Thank you.

I have been hanging out for this..... BRILLIANT

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
At last

This series has taken on an almost supernatural feeling because of the wait. I have to check a few times to make sure it's real when I see a new one. And I'll have to reread the story shortly to remind myself of the plot. But damn. Thanks for posting. Keep cranking it out, don't make this the erotic version of detox.

FantasticJackFantasticJackover 12 years ago
Arrrrg!

It's so great that you're back...it's also a reminder of how maddeningly frustrated I feel at the end of each chapter! Just as I really get into things, the chapter ends and I have to just wait for the next one. And as so few stories hold my attention, this is a very big complement my friend. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HOORAY !!!!!

Worth the wait. (But try not to take as long for the next chapter)

Kman4Kman4over 12 years ago
Thanks!

Wow.. Thanks very much for finding the time in an obviously busy life to write another chapter.

This is an amazing story, and I can't wait to see what the next chapter brings.. but I'll wait as long as I have to if it means you keep writing such a good read. Quality is always better than quantity!

Work hard in school, and follow your dreams.. you have a real gift for creating and telling a story no matter what else you do in life!

saintmartin199saintmartin199over 12 years ago
FINALLY, Bowoodstock has come back to literotica!!

Been looking forward to reading new parts of Kita'thalla. The story is really good and I hope you can keep up the good work. P.S I feel the same way about summer school too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Woooooooohooooooooo

You are back! Half a year without so much as a single bleep and now you're back good as before. Way to go, man. Hoping for more soon.

EdwarusEdwarusover 12 years ago
yay

bout time i was worried you'd never post again keep the chapters rollin love your story

frosty_hore8frosty_hore8over 12 years ago
danke, merci, gracias, σας ευχαριστούμε, ありがとう

well worth the wait.

just had to re-read the whole series, oh dear poor me!

enjoyed it as much the second time around.

wishing you well in all you future endeavours ;0)

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 12 years ago
Good update

but I hope you can update more frequently in the future.

FlpantherFlpantherover 12 years ago
More

Almost deleted you from my favorite list, glad you finally go to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
birthday

today is my 64th birthday. I expect a present. Tonight I want the next chapter. Please...

illuminati1283illuminati1283over 12 years ago
AWESOME!!

I too, just HAD to re-read the entire story just to make sure I remembered everything and it was better than the first two times I read it! I'm SO glad you got another one out and hope that life isn't too busy to keep you from getting more out soon. That's not selfish is it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great to have you back.

Almost gave up on you like many others BUT am VERY happy to read the this latest chapter.

Interesting transition from Ch-11 to Ch-12.

I had originally thought Ch-11 a bit odd as there was no transition to it (at least none that I noticed) so it just kind of 'hung' out there for 9 months without any reference to the story line of the 1st 10 chapters.

But it was a good 'save' in the beginning of this Ch-12 to make it as part of a story being told to Eric by "K" after the fight with Turvan.

Anyway thanks for continuing and I look forward to more chapters (soon?)

Frank

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
beautiful

beatiful

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

Im not just commenting on this Chapter but on the whole story alltogether. And i must say its very very good, i sincerly hope that you will keep it up and that there will be many more parts to come.

SO thank you for providing me with such an amesome series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yeeesssss!

I had started to worry that something had happened to you. I agree with everyone else. Welcome back and great chapter. Can't wait for more. Please.

List_of_RomanticsList_of_Romanticsover 12 years ago
A most welcome update!

Hazah! What wonderful news to see an update! I'm pleased to see my patience wasn't without merit.

I know what a pain it can be when school (and life) eats up all your available time, which makes something like writing for fun a luxury when eating, sleeping, school, work (with or without socializing) are necessities for success (and they're are only so many hours in the day and days in a week). That said, I'm glad you've not abandoned this truly wonderful bit of SciFi goodness. Indeed, you've created a wonderful and engaging world.

All that said, as much as I'm rooting for our couple I can't help but root for Kita more. With the hardships, indignities and suffering she's endured for herself, her family and her honor I can't help but hope she gets her revenge on the cocksucking weasels and backstabbers who've fucked her and her family over. I WANT BLOOD!

Indeed, even more than our couple getting together I wish Kita has the last laugh over her enemies (may they rot hell).

Thank you for the pleasure of reading another chapter. I hope I have that honor again in the not so distant future.

Cheers!

Hawkmoon8Hawkmoon8over 12 years ago
Great read

Thank you for the story. This series is one of the best ones I have read. It will end up on my "look for updates every week" list:).

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Spellbound

This is absolutely amazing! Unique and well-written-school be damned! You are a writer...please update again soon! JV

ElvenTempestarii621ElvenTempestarii621over 12 years ago
How?

I'm a bit sceptical of your excuse. How the hell can you be a writer this amazing and still get bad grades, not to mention give a damn about school? You have to realize that had you decided to write this to the finish and then given it out as a book you would've had it made? It would've been adapted into movies, perhaps the first sci fi erotic movie to be a major hollywood production?

Either way, I've been checking for updates once every week since chapter nine, and I absolutely adore it. I advice friends to read it and try to learn from it.

LunaravirsLunaravirsover 12 years ago
wonderful!

I read all 12 chapters in one night, can't wait for the next installment. Such a change from what I'm usually reading. The way you describe things really makes you feel like you're there.

Et2bruttusEt2bruttusover 12 years ago
Love it!

Hey,

I've been following this story from the very beginning and it never ceases to amaze me. I love the relationship between Kita and Eric and how Kita seemed to be bordering on professing her feelings for him in this chapter but was still hesitant to. Still, Eric (and me) reconciled what could happen if and when they are eventually found. I hope things will somehow work out for them when that does happen.

Anyways, great read as always. By far my favorite series on this site!

Et2bruttusEt2bruttusover 12 years ago
Even better!

I spent much of last night reading through the first 12 chapters again to pick up on things that I may have missed the first time around and it was even more epic the 2nd time reading it. I'm being dead serious when I say that this should be made into a movie. Anyway, don't give up on this story, no matter how long it takes. I love reading it and desperately want to know what happens next!

aeg06aeg06over 12 years ago
more to come

its good to see that you are continuing the story arc. I was afraid that it was going to die. I hope that your schedule is not to overly stressful to keep you from writing more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG!!!

Wow! What a great series! I really, really hope you don't make me wait too long for the next chapter. Keep up the terrific writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
glad to know your back

.

Wait_and_BleedWait_and_Bleedover 12 years ago
Simply amazing.

This story is so enriching and I love it! Also, things seem to be heating up between the two characters and their boiling "mating urges." Maybe in a few more chapters we'll be seeing something like this happening:

http://ychan.ca/r/male+human+female+furry/73316

(Not my pic fyi, all due credit goes to its artist. I do praise whoever did make this pic.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sequel?

Is this the end of the story or will it go on? I feel like there is a lot of stuff that still needs to be adressed before Im completely happy with this story. Otherwise, great work, you should be proud

arelativearelativeover 12 years ago

well written story, really looking forward to the next chapter

Et2bruttusEt2bruttusover 12 years ago

I don't think he ever said anything about this being the end Anon. He'll get to it when he has time I'm sure. After all, a lot of people didn't think this chapter would come out but Bo pulled through anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
As Expected

Ah, Summer School!! Knew there was a reason, so I waited patiently. Once again, wonderful and still has me hooked. Hopefully, you can find time to write on the weekends or holidays. If not, I think EVERYONE can wait a few more months. Work before play, people!

Minnesota61Minnesota61over 12 years ago
Just found

this series. One of the very best on Literotica. Keep up the good work and best of luck on your education.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
to thank you for writing this story

First i would like to say how nice it is to come across a story on this site that isn't purely smut on this site. i was very surprised really when started reading this story it's very well written can't wait for more. I hope it has happier ending than enemy mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'm waiting

Don't make me have to go find you. I love this tale, and search for it each time I come here. However that does not mean I want it finished before the entire story is told. You have my full attention, and from the looks of the comment page it has a growing following. Your doing a good job of holding our attention. (What more could a writer wish for..........besides a publisher that is).

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Happy surprise

I figured this story wasn't going to have any more added. I'm glad I didn't delete the bookmark, Hope the next chapter comes a bit faster and is longer ;P

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you, author. Not only for finally getting back to this story, but also for weaving a net of tale that is easy to get lost in. And also for ... taking your time. Making us wait.

Please, by all means continue that saga. Take as much time as you need, but ... hurry up all the same. ;)

This tale is a long shot from the usual stuff on this site, I would even go as far as calling this story an actual piece of literature. You rock, man - and so does that story.

GuyTRPlolGuyTRPlolover 12 years ago
Muffins

Somehow, I was talking to some chick about her muffin. Then I was promted to go onto literotica, which reminded me of bowoodstock.

Mate, I'm sorry that I forgot about you, your story and the site in general. On the bright side, I didn't have to spend much time worrying about the next chapter! :D

As per norm, you've moved things foward between the Eric and Kita. I'm always keen to read another chapter *Well, keen as long as I can remember :<*

Wait_and_BleedWait_and_Bleedover 12 years ago

Every story that I've been reading on here recently has just been to pass the time as I wait for this story. I cant wait for ch 13 to come, although I don't mind waiting. Just makes it that much sweeter when it gets here.

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 12 years ago
Are you kidding..

.. stopping now, aghhhh... whuh, can't wait to read more.

tronistronisover 12 years ago
great read

I've been looking for for a good story and when I fell upon this one I couldn't stop reading. Looking forward to see the rest of it. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please

Don't wait so long between chapters. This is a good read, but a year between chapters..... Even a week is far too long for this great story. Thank you.

Mostera1Mostera1over 12 years ago
Yes

This is taking way to long to finish, it is good, but it is hard to keep interest up with the long time between chapters. Please keep writing!!!!! But make it quicker, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I can't wait!

I can't wait for more, please update!

papierced4gapapierced4gaover 12 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for writing this story. It is the best one that I have read. Keep up the wonderful work.

Wait_and_BleedWait_and_Bleedover 12 years ago
Grats!

Hey Bo, grats on winning best Literotica sci-fi for 2010 for chapter 10!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Fabulous story

Glad to see you back. I hope to see you write again more often. This story is just so good and the characters have depth that makes them feel real. Good stuff.

Et2bruttusEt2bruttusover 12 years ago

Give us a life sign, Bowoodstock, I beg of you! Even if you're nowhere near to chapter 13 being ready, just a mere utterance to let us know that you're alive. Even a "Go f*** yourself, Et2bruttus, leave me alone!" would suffice :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I second Et2bruttus request,

^ please m8 just give us a sign that your working on it, and that you intend to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I love the character development and the plot you've slowly crafted over the chapters. Good sexual buildup between the two main characters. Look forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please write more soon!

This is sooo gooood.... One of the best stories i have ever read, please don't disappear for half a year again, please finish it. I love it so much, this is something that shouldn't be left unfinished. You rock, peace out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love the story.

So like the title of my comment says, I love the story!

I read through all the chapters tonight, and it was definitely worth losing sleep over.

The characters you have introduced, all seem real enough (despite Kita'thalla being an alien.) and your explanation of how Kita's people function, and the technology both races use keep me interested in the story.

Keep writing, but make sure that you still enjoy doing it!

dirosatdirosatover 12 years ago
Very good story

I loved this series and I am looking forward to more from it. Keep up the good work on this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Need More

Can't wait to see what else you add in here, I love how the story has developed thus far and I really like how you are portraying the societal differences too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Keep it up!

Please keep writing! I just found this story series and literally could not stop reading. I can hardly wait for the next installment, and will be anxiously anticipating your next update. Great work, an amazing story, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story, BUT

I somehow have the feeling that this story wont be continued and that it is abandoned, as every time it (the story) got delayed the author posted a note explaining why it took so long. And now it just isnt the case.

But if you dont want to continue this story dont, no end is better than a crappy one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A message from the girlfriend

I'm Bo's girlfriend IRL and want to explain that he hasn't been writing due to school and work. However, upon seeing how many reviews and especially some links out of site (IE - Deviant Art and other large communities) he's finding some motivation to continue.

Can you guys please help out and send him an X-mas/new years/Holiday message and/or drawing to let him know he needs to finish this? :) I'll push to do it too.

Happy holidays guys

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent Work

One of the better series. Nice to see a series that builds sexual tension, rather than jumping straight into the rather banal action. I like the shifting of perspective between the two protagonists. Your writing is only getting better; I hope to read more of your work.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Art

This has been one of my favorite reads, to include published books. I really hope to see this one continue - there are several ways it can - and I hope you have a great Christmas and New Years in the meanwhile. Thanks for sharing your work with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good stuff

It's really rare to see a story that does such an excellent job in creating characters and developing tension between them. Please continue writing, you've come way too far to give up now!

chrito74chrito74over 12 years ago
Merry X-Mass

Have a Great holiday. I hope you continue your story ill continue to check in and look forward to the next chapter

phalanx_888phalanx_888over 12 years ago

Squeeee! Love it! ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great

Third time I've read through this and it's still great can't wait till you finish it. And lol at the (squee) in the comment before this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OK what next

Been very patient and have read this work a few times now. Keep coming back every month or so to see if anything else has happened or added. You know your driving me crazy don't you LOL. So to hell with your studies, lets hear some more here, and don't just end it, its building up great, might want to seriously consider a book here. But that's just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What Up Bo?

I second that, hell third it. I've read all the posts so far and have heard the same thing over and over again. This needs to be a book or at least you need to consider writing a book for real. I love this Kita'thalla and its the only story i come to this site for i check this site every week in hopes of another chapter.

That said, i am still a fan of this series and can't wait for the next chapter. Bo its obvious you are a talented writer please finish this series you promised. 8)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MORE

I have been with this story since chapter one I have been waiting checking every week or so hopeing for more. Please hurry but I understand that a good story takes time. I hope you finish this I can't tell you how much I hate reading a story and never having it finished. The way this story is set up just keeps me wanting more every few months I even go re read the whole story just to remind myself of the story and to make myself want the next chapter even more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more

Please sir,

Can I have some more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent story

This has been a very good read so far. Love the character developement & history. This is on my watch for more list now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
uuugggghhhh...

dude just when the hell are you going to get the next chapter done? It feels like I'm going through withdrawal. the wait is KILLING me.

RBAMRBAMabout 12 years ago
Can I have some More Please

Come on Bo, More More More. I know you said it would be a while before the erotic stuff kicked in, but 12 chapters? although I must say they are great chapters. Keep them coming,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing

Started this story thinking would read a chapter then hit the sack it's now 3:30 in the morning and I'm compelled to leave feedback. One of the best stories I've read on this site for many years. A heartfelt thank you for writing it hope there are more chapters to come soon.

ElvenTempestarii621ElvenTempestarii621about 12 years ago
Won't bother with it being long between updates

You get enough of those. Still, let me put into perspective just how much I adore this novel. A friend of mine at DA asked me what I wanted for a birthday present. I said "a picture of Kita".

Et2bruttusEt2bruttusabout 12 years ago
Agreed

@ ElvenTempestarii621

If that birthday wish ever becomes a reality, do provide a link, please :)

This awesome story is surely worthy of fanart.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Very interesting read. I think you've made the ketral very believable as an alien race, often aliens are just green people who talk with a strange accent, not so here. I've read all 12 chapters in one go and I would have kept going if there was more. Best story I've read in a while. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
All my base are belong to you.

I give them willingly. Best story I've ever read on not only this site, but several others, as well. It's always a treat to see a story with non-monster aliens that amount to more than humans with a skin condition, but you've gone and dreamt up an entire culture. The idea of an advanced race being unprepared to deal with high-tech versions of what they'd long ago thrown out as primitive was a particularly nice touch. I eagerly await the next chapter, and though I can't sign up with the site from my phone, I'll be keeping this page bookmarked, and checking back every-so-often. Good luck with future chapters (not that you need it, judging by the last 12)!

If you haven't considered a career as a writer, something's wrong with you; you're a natural. Better than some of the published authors I've read, without question!

-OHP-

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
When you become an author please tell us

I came to the site to read some porn, but i ended up instead finding one of the best stories i have ever read. I am a book fanatic and i have read many novels, but this one story caught me into it better than even Weber, or R.A.Salvaore (two of my favorite author). If you haven't yet thought about it i would highly suggest beginning to write novels, and if you do please put some message about what pen name you will use for them as a note at the end of one of your stories, i would gladly buy any book that was of the same quality as this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sigh

I really don't want to sound like an asshole here but goddammit I am getting frustrated with this story. This is a story that should be completed but from the looks of it, it never will. I've been with this story from the beginning back in 2010 and I am sad that it looks like Bowoodstock is not going to finish it. I hope for all our sakes I'm wrong but I doubt it. You people are going to hate me for saying this but I don't care.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
5 Minutes

Dude, you can't take 5 minutes out of school work to give us an update?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Finish It!

C'mon, you can't just make a 12-part series and then stop! Finish it!

chrito74chrito74about 12 years ago
Well.......................

Its been some time sens your last post or even update i probly keep checking back in but its really sad to see one best stories i have ever read on this site left unfinshed best of luck to you im crying on the inside right now

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBowoodstock@Bowoodstock
1751 Followers
Yep, I'm really back after such a long hiatus. The last 10 years have been a journey for me, including a new career change, several moves, and new experiences that have shaped who I am. I know I'm going to get a lot of questions about the state of Kita'thalla. This is still...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES