All Comments on '14 Days To Redemption Ch. 03'

by bbonz1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Weak!!!!

I hope four picks up the pace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good

very good more

mealyunleashedmealyunleashedover 12 years ago
Suspenseful

Love the way you are slowly developing this story and allowing all the effects to fully sink in. I know fidelity is something that is to be taken seriously--not by my own vows--but by the sadistic nature of this man scorned.... And all my life I've been warned about women scorned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
best bdsm story

this series is better than any novel and the best stroy ii have ever read...........buckup man hats off.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love it!

I'm not done reading all of them but I love the idea and I like how you are starting to see the change in Kelli. As a slave, I know that it is easy to be trained and not even realize what is going on until the mind of the slave is already trained into one way of thinking.

This story was written in a very realistic way and I really enjoy reading a sexy story that isn't the same old thing. What makes this so different is that One, the story keeps everyone in suspense (when the characters don't know what's going on, the audience usually doesn't either), and Two, there is a well written background on why and how Jack made these decisions.

if I could grade this story, I'd give it a 98%

I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

My nipples are hard and my count needs a spanking.

JudyLeeJudyLeealmost 8 years ago
A little harsh.

She seems to be trying really hard to please him. Maybe a little too much with the tits. Maybe not. She might discover that she likes the submissive role.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You have a warped mind. Keep it up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous