All Comments on 'When Husband's Away...'

by Goldie97

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
5*

Hot neighbor+shower fuck and suck=5*

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 12 years ago
Sexy fantasy.....

Beyond believable but so sexy. Thank you for sharing this very erotic post! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Anonymous who can't spell cuckold...

... yet is compelled to write the same comment on every frigging loving wives story. Let go of your dick long enough to learn how to spell. No wonder your wife is doing everybody in town except you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

pig neighbor+sicko+no morals= asshole-1

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Don't Listen To The Negative Assholes

Great story! It is believable because I had an experience that was almost as amazing. It involved the wife of a friend who did me at a drunken party one night with plenty of other people very nearby. There are many frustrated wives out there looking for sex. But whether your story is true or not, who cares? This is Literotica. It is about erotic stories, including fantasies. If people are looking for stories about moral righteousness, they should try a church web site. Ignore the up tight assholes...keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

"It was always the same routine, 7 am: her husband gets in his jaguar, sips his coffee, and pulls out of the driveway."

Hehehe! Funny!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
re: Don't Listen To The Negative Assholes

Ya ever notice that people who comment negatively on a story pretty much comment on only the story and not the rights of others to have an different opinion. Makes ya kinda wonder who really should be called a "hater."

Goldie97Goldie97over 12 years agoAuthor
wow..

ok i wrote this in about 15 minutes, let's not all freak out lol..

any suggestions for future stories?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
1*

Cheating whore+ cuckolding+anon commentators cheating on thief wives and telling the world about it+comment nazis and comment taliban members=1*

PornGoddess2PornGoddess2over 12 years ago
Why do they even read it?

I'm fascinated by the jerks - well, maybe it's just ONE jerk - who hide behind "Anonymous" and post semi-literate diatribes.

Why did they come here, if this kind of story upsets them so much?

Or do they just spend all their time clicking on "Loving Wives" stories and posting their drivel?

There are categories of stories i don't like - some of them very much so. I just never even go there at all. Why waste everyone's time and bandwidth?

I have better things to do with my time.

Like playing with myself as i read "Loving Wives" stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Porngodess jerks off while reading LW stories. And it says it has a life? and better things to do? I hope its husband knows it dreams about cheating and fucking someone else behind his back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story

The story was great. Keep up the great work because your imagination is awesome.

Stephen7RedoStephen7Redoover 12 years ago
An Old Fantasy!

Okay I was a perv to when I was a teen...my gosh if this doesn't do it for me! I had a couple hot neighbor ladies I could and would have wanted to do this with!! Even just the jacking off part in their house would have a thrill.

Thank you for a good morning cum!!

S

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Damn

Sounds like the fantasy of most teenage boys in the world. I'd hate to be him when the husband comes home and beats him to death. Oh, he has the whole place wired for sound and video.

HA Ha ha

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 8 years ago
Good story

When I was young, and starting to masturbate, I watched for my neighbor lady across the street, Jo Ann, who usually wore shorts outside during warmer weather. Still think about her today, 50 years later. 5 *s

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

I thought that I would go back for seconds, as it was so easy the first time. I saw only a flash of light as the bar hit me full in the face. My last thoughts as the dark water closed over my chain wrapped body were, if mom and dad would think that I had run away again and what did her husband do to his cheating wife?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous