All Comments on 'She Crawls Again Ch. 01'

by bbonz1

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hmph

I realy want to shake the crap out of Jack. Your wife presents you with the gift of her body and mind, ready willing and able. Why can some people be so wrapped up in themselves they fail to notice the needs of their partner?

Well written and of course I want more but I hope Jack gets a rude awakening at some point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
slaves..

what a bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Why is this Cheating bitch cunt married? She has no need of her pathetic husband. She is a bitch cunt whore for someone else and has no idea of what love means or what vows are for. So let her new master make her the person she wants to be and pimp her out to anything with a pulse you know like animals of every size and shape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not as good as the previous 4

Well written but nowhere as good as the previous 4.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakabout 7 years ago
Ridiculous!!

Replying to Anonymous on 08/03/11....so is the guy training her married. So why should he be considered such a wonderful specimen but her trying to learn things to save her marriage make her a whore? Spoken like someone who isn't married and is you ever were, chances are you screwed around on your partner and that's why you are not!! You must be a special kind of stupid idiot!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Chapter 5

I can’t open chapter 5..ch1 opens ch1, ch2 also opens ch1. Then 3 opens 2, 4 opens3, 5 opens 4, but nothing opens ch5. Suggestions?ZJArjr

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous