All Comments on 'A Video Store Visit'

by UpB4Down

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
my dream story

i am SOOOOO wanting this to happen to me....

but while i am in my assless pantyhose slutty short skirt and 5 inch platform heels,,,and i DO want it ALL bareback..im such a SLUT when im dressed...

chadwick24chadwick24over 12 years ago
HOT

This reminds me of my first trip to an ABS. I ended up jerking off or sucking 4 others, thanks for the memories. Keep up the good work.

gholelovrgholelovrover 12 years ago
Nice!!!

I just love annonamous bookstore sex.

pgh3300pgh3300over 12 years ago
Anonymous ABS sex the best!

I had my first experience with another man in a ABS at 18, and for years was the only way I hooked up. I still get hard immediately when I walk in an smell the odors of disinfectant and cum (nothing else like it!). I still love to go and find a businessman on his lunch break, get on my knees and suck him to completion. I am a complete slut in a ABS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love the ABS sex

Your story hit the nail on the head. I, too love Video Stores. The sites, the sounds, the smells, but mostly the SEX. Man to Man sex!!!. I just seem to lose all inhibitions when I enter one. m2m 3 ways,4-somes and even more-somes. I just fucking love sex in an ABS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great,

No abs in England so it was public toilets where I had a very similar time, fortunately pre. aids so it was all bareback, all 5 whoi fucked me, did not keep tally on the b/js, when we were done the guy with the biggest cock took me back to his place for the ni9ght, he was late 50s but fucked me three more times the again in the morning.

Thanks for stiring the memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
part 2

great story

maby a part 2 what the middle esstern is doing behind the close door

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ABS.Sydney

I am going to one now,its easy,4pm,guys going home from work.They head upstairs,watch the gay movies or where i sit the T.s.movies.I try to get middle aged guys,i watch,under my pants i wear pantyhose,sheer panties.Last week i stood up,walked past a guy about mid 30s,down the hall,i stopped dropped my jeans,he got a good look at my hosed and pantied arse.I pulled my jeans up,walked into a vacant room and waited.I heard the footsteps,i dropped my jeans,knelt on the bench provided,footsteps,stopping,door closing,belt buckle,hands on my arse,i push back,the pantyhose and panties pulled down to my buttocks,a finger at my prepared hole,then the head,always hot,i stayed still he pushed forward entering me,i usually jerk forward but then push back helping his cock fill me.I usually whisper fuc me,but this guy didnt need prompting he started slowly but then kept going,my cock hard as he fucked deep into me,i felt him swell,thats when i squeezed his cock with my hole and i felt the warm liquid inside me.He pulled out,i stood up,panties,pantyhose,jeans up,hes gone but i feel good.Never fails,try it.

nightwing1616nightwing1616over 12 years ago
HOT!!!!!!

This was a great story. We need more of these! HOT!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
MY FANTASY

I so want this to happen to me. I've been sitting here stroking my cock now i need to cum. Thanks!

ezsmilesezsmilesover 11 years ago
sometimes

I loved this story so much. Its never a good idea to let a stranger bareback you in an adult book store. But sometimes stuff happens. Oh well. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
who in their right mind would want this - Disgusting

yuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Loved your story. Had me hard from start to finish. Things can and do get out of hand in ABSs. I have sometimes lost some control, but never, never go bareback. I would love it but never! More stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wow

Love the unexpected and fear factor inside adult book stores. The desire fights with your reasoning and the lust takes over. Love being checked out as you walk in and the guys wonder if they will have you. Great story and all the feelings came back like I was there...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Control is Overrated

Great story. Hard to type much more because I'm beating off right now...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

As i walked through the corridor of the ABS, a door was opened, a younger guy was being sucked by an older guy.He motioned for me to come in, i did, close the door. I pulled my pants down, my cock bouncing out, the older guy began sucking me, i felt the younger guy move his hand over my bottom, finding and fingering my hole.Lay down, i moved onto the low bench,the old guy knelt, held my cock and continued sucking while the young guy lifted my legs, i felt a lubed finger rimming my hole ,then the larger head of his cock replace it and push forward, spearing into me, pushing, opening me as he pushed his entire length into me. He waited, then pulled back, fucking me as my cock swelled and my cum filled the older guys mouth as the younger guy was fucking my now wide open anal chute, the older guy still sucking my cock and i felt him pulse and my insides were coated with a warm feeling. The older guy stopped sucking, the younger guy pulled out, and i heard him say, ready for you and the old guy positioned his cock and pushed into me, fuck it hurt, he was big, it took about 4 pushes before he got it all into me, luckily with the help of the young guys cum,and then he fucked me, something was pushed under my nose, a warm feeling flushed through my body as i felt the big cock move in and out of me. I heard the young guy say, look he keeps dribbling cum, give it to him and my legs were pushed back as he moved right over me, further inside me than anyone before and i couldn't help it i just kept quivering as he fucked me until i felt him swell and he pushed and pulsed inside me, my insides fluttering around his cock. I felt him shrink and pull back, i felt empty, cum running from my hole. I heard the young guy say, wow, look he is still open,the old guy, best fuck in a long time, he took all of me, open the door, see if any one else wants a go while he is still open. I was still quivering as i heard a voice, yep, he will take it and another cock was pushed into my waiting hole, not as big but my cock was being stroked as i was fucked, still quivering as i felt the third load of cumm warm my insides. That was it, they helped me up, cumm dripped from me as i tried to clean up. The old guy offered to take me home, i accepted and when i awoke in a strange place next morning, my hole being fingered again, then 2 as i was mounted again and that big cock chugging into my chute, my cumm dribbling all over the bed as i was filled again.We are constant companions, he takes me to the ABS, puts on a show as he opens my arse with his big cock and lets a few guys do me as well. a new life for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What a dream

This story is my perfect fantasy. I'm a submissive bottom cock whore who dreams about this happening to me everyday. After reading this story I got online to hook up with a top no luck but I got ahold of a guy that fucked me awhile and we met at a very secluded spot I was told to arrive naked so I did he then tied me up and fucked me hard then he made a phone call and 4 more guys showed up and they banged me all night when they where done gamgbanging me I was covered in cum. If it wasn't for this story I would've never gotten gangbanged it was the best sex of my life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I love getting gangbanged

I used to visit ABS frequently but now there aren't that many of them because of the men's bathhouses that have opened up. For years, when I first engaged in gay sex, I had many experiences at ABS but not quite like the one in your story. I always made sure I had condoms with me and plenty of lube. The most # of men at one time was three. Later on, one of them gave me his phone # and I went over to his place when he & his buddies were having a poker party. I was the entertainment and ended up sucking all their cocks (5 of them) and they all fucked me too. I go to their poker parties every month and I love servicing all of them. Please tell more stories like this one -- it was so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
All night!

I'm a total cumslut and this story tickled my lust, so I made a few calls and had a dozen cocks here, and now my ass and mouth are stretched, swollen and cum drenched. Taking cock all night tires a cocksucker out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
needed to cum reading it

found it a great story had me jerking off here that had to go onto a chat site on cam so i could cum for a stranger

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is what I wanted my first visit to a ABS to be like, I went in all innocent, my first time. Didn't like what I saw and headed back out, only to be pulled into a room by a little Italian man with as huge Cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh. My. God. I am the kind of whore who dreams of this but it will probably never happen. All the prudes have succeded in eliminating any place like this near me. I remember being the center of attention in a couple porn theaters in Atlanta back in the 90's, it was heaven on earth!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, I walked in to an adult book store with a vinyl thong on with a hole cut out for my cock to stick thru. A person in the other booth put some fingers in the glory hole and then began to deep throat me, It felt wonderful, but soon it stopped and they asked me to joint in the booth they were in. Not sure but still very horny I did what they asked. The person looked like a slender man, silver hair nicely fashioned, after some more oral sex he asked me if I wanted to do him anal. I said yes but not with out a condom, he quickly turned around and my hard cock slid in and it was not a ass hole but a pussy. The He was a she and I guess she needed some cock. It was well lubed and felt great she told me to cum in her when I was ready, time went buy way to fast and I filled her with my seed.

jrt20jrt20over 2 years ago

love the dirty eroticism of the adult book store

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm a married man but love to fuck sissy sluts. I go to this one place and hit the booths. One time this thin Hispanic twink came in and saw me stroking my dick. I asked him if he wanted to suck my dick. He bent over and sucked my dick and while he did, I played with his ass and he pulled his pants down. I finger fucked him with my dick in his mouth. I told him I wanted to fuck his ass and he turned and pushed his ass out and arched his back. I became more dominant and had him suck my dick and then fuck his ass back and forth until I came in his ass and made him suck my dick clean

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I can definitely relate to the story. I go to the abs all the time. I suck as many Cocks as I can and love to get fucked in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved the story. Always go to abs wearing silk panties. I like older guys. When I get to the booth I strip down to my panties. I leave the door open a little and start to play with my cock. Usually a guy will come in and start to play with my cock. I then will open his pants and fondle his cock. I then get down on my knees and start to suck his cock. When he is good and hard I take my panties off and bend over. I then give him some lub and and have him grease me up and finger my ass. I love it when he puts 2 or 3 fingers in to get me worked up. Then I bend over all the way and let him shove his cock in my ass. I love it when he fucks me hard. The best case senario is when someone else joins us and puts his cock in my mouth and starts fucking my mouth. After a good fucking he shots his load in my ass. Then the guy fucking my face comes around and puts his dick in my dripping wet ass. It is a particular turn on having others watching and jerking off.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I remember my first visit an abs I was 18 and very nervous. I was looking at the booths and there was a door open and an older guy playing with a huge cock. I was totally mesmerized. He told me to come in and I did. He took my hand and put it on his cock and told me to stroke it. I was confused but very interested. I had played with friends before it nothing like this. He open my pants and took out my cock and stroked it. I was totally turned on. He then put it in his mouth and sucked it felt so good. He then sat down and pushed my head between his legs. I didn’t even know what to do. Instinctively I started go with up and down on it. His body got in rhythm with my mouth. His cock felt so good I was really into it. He fucked my mouth hard and after a few minutes he shot his load down my throat. He held me there and had me lick and clean his cock. It was the first of many cocks I have sucked.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Would love to watch and suck your cock

Bh39Bh396 days ago

I much prefer older men. They know how get what they want.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous