All Comments on 'Finding Love Ch. 06'

by durablue

Sort by:
  • 96 Comments
allimbaallimbaover 12 years ago
oh no!

I'm so sad that this tory ended and cannot wait for the sequel! I love this series a lot! Thank you!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago

Great ending. I am really glad that you are going to continue with Kern's story, and maybe after that you can mate off Caleb and Tara!

talismaniatalismaniaover 12 years ago
I Love Tales of Redemption

Redeeming Ivy's half-brothers is a sweet twist in the way you've resolved this story. There's something powerful about the way love can alter us, make us better (or sometimes worse). Best of all is when love shows us a path through our own darkness and sets us free. I'm glad Caleb and Kern saw the light, and glad Dolmas was destroyed for his wickedness, too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

please post Kern side!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Can't wait for Kern's story! I absolutely loved this story!!

donaldedonaldeover 12 years ago
loved the story

i have really enjoyed the story from the beginning to the end and i can not wait for the sequel ending a story with a cliff hanger is maddening but smart ensures everyone will read the sequel excellent work

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Fantastic

I can't believe you finished this storyline in one chapter. I am really surprised not so much that it ends because all storys must end. But the fact that you tied up all the loose ends with the current storyline and it didn't feel rushed. I can't tell you how many storys I have read that had a surprise ending, only w/most the surprise was that the author was so concerned w/the next book in series that the "surprise" finish is absolutely terrible. You did the complete opposite. You wrote a surprise ending that truly Kicked Ass.

I'll keep an eye out for the next installment to this now "Series" you are writing. And also congrats on finishing your first ever story. I keep forgetting you were a virgin before chapter one of this story posted. LMAO Just keep having fun whatever you do!

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyover 12 years ago
wow

what a wonderful story, the ending while I am sad to see it end was spot on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sad to have it end....

but i have enjoyed every chapter.

*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow!

Your first submission? Really? Cannot wait to read more because you can only get better. Thanks for your time and imagination, it is much appreciated!

chevy_countrygirlchevy_countrygirlover 12 years ago
:(

it really has to end ??? :'(

canndcanndover 12 years ago

Nice job. I like how the boys slowly realized they were wrong. They have alot to make up for but you made them do things that showed their feelings had changed. They were victims of Dolmas in their own way.

I look forward to the next story. keep writing!

AshleyLovebookAshleyLovebookover 12 years ago
Wow

Can't wait for the new series to come out. For your first series it was perfect, and I loved it.

vixenfurryvixenfurryover 12 years ago
amazing

i really liked it and i hope you post kern's story really soon because i really like him! i <3 kern! lol

ushergalushergalover 12 years ago
that was.....

anticlimatic I was thinking for a bigger ending than that and what was with them all ending up at the same place together at the same time?

trippychicktrippychickover 12 years ago
cool

I like the ending at 1st i was thinking "but but but... *pouts*" then say you plan on starting Kern's. So I'm happy.. as long as you dont name the story Kernel Of Truth or something like that.. no wait come to think of it that would be funny as hell lol

alwaysalady1229alwaysalady1229over 12 years ago
:o) i'm hooked!!!

:o) ^5's to you! absolutely loved this story!!! when i saw the sidebar almost at the bottom, i was like..."no...no..no...it CAN'T end!!" lol i read some more.."ok...it has to end SOMETIME!" so i was ok with it ending. WOOHOO!! CHARACTER stories?!?!? YES!!! lol i'm truly a happy lady!

:o) thanks durablue..i love your work. you've shown me a genre i didn't realize i'd love to read!

:-p i do love vampires though.."Edward" is hot!

sleeplessgurlsleeplessgurlover 12 years ago
Great ending to this chapter

I really loved this whole story and look forward to Kern & Jade's story. :)

allusive1allusive1over 12 years ago
Great story!

Could not put it down! Very glad that Dolmas got his and can't wait to read about Kern and Caleb.

KatLadyKatLadyover 12 years ago
Great story

Can't wait to read about the brothers. But please, make them work VERY hard for their mates. They were assholes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
amazing!

Please don't make us wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Finished

Just finished your story, great plot and characters and can't wait for the follow up stories with the other characters. keep up the great work!

Miss_SeraphinaMiss_Seraphinaover 12 years ago
loved it!

I started reading it before but just now saw a new chapter had been posted, not any chapter but the last!! I loved the ending, how Caleb and Kern changed for the better. Please hurry up with the sequel... I can't wait to read Kerns story, I seriously hope he's gonna pull through :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

im in love wit this story its amazing ,plot, and characters please post more of this story.

ladybug71ladybug71over 12 years ago
Great finish....

The ending was a great way to end Finding Love. I agree with another comment of making Kern and Caleb work very hard to get their mates. Great work, great writing, great characters and a great story....loved it!!!

fefe428fefe428over 12 years ago
wonderful story!!!

This was a great story!!!! I hope you're still planning on continuing the series. I'm excited to see how Kern and Jade's relationship progresses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great!

Wonderful story. I really enjoyed it and hope you continue the series.

DragonElf639DragonElf639over 12 years ago
I'll be watching

So please post soon, I'll be waiting! I'd not miss a story this good for the world. I'm only waiting for Caleb to realise who his mate is (if I'm right, of course...)

cuddlesluttcuddlesluttover 12 years ago
More please

I clicked on this story hoping to enjoy a new good were story. Once I started reading I realized I recognized it, I had read it before. However, unlike many other times when this has happened to me I realized I was quite excited to read this story again. Now that I have finished it I realize two things, one the first time through I some how missed the last chapter or two. Two, I can not wait for the next story[s?] with Ivy's half brothers. Your writing style is just as smooth and engaging the second time through with just the right amount of character development. Eagerly awaiting more of your work - wish Lit had a better way of letting us keep track of favorite on going stories.

TreyboTreyboover 12 years ago
GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT, MORE!!!!!!!!!

'nogh said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
FUCKKK!

This story should've been longer. FUCK YOU. But it was great. :] BUT FUCK YOU, YOU LITTLE FUCKER. Had to get that out there. There were a few times when I got a little confused (the first/second chapter) but this was overall well-written. Great job, and I hope you write more! This story, especially, deserves a sequel. Like, damn. What happens with Sam and Ivy's mom? And Caleb and Kern? HOLY FUCK, but that was a good story. (fuck you for not making this longer.)

werevixenwerevixenover 12 years ago
what happens next?

Great story! I just read all 6 chapters in one sitting and am so wishing for more! I hope your muse let's you continue on. I know how fickle she can be at times. I can't wait to read Kern and Caleb's stories! Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
no words!

if you are not in paperback-WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WAITING FOR!

HotchocolateseductionHotchocolateseductionabout 12 years ago
:-(

Ok first read this when it was being posted . Now I'm starting to wonder if there will ever be more? Please don't be one of those authors where we have to wait a full year for a new chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
loved it

OMG...one of the best stories I have read on this site. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
love it cool story

please write more this is one of the best stories on this site love

Loved_OneLoved_Onealmost 12 years ago
More please

Please right some more!!! Please!!!!! ~on my knees!!!~

Archangel_MArchangel_Malmost 12 years ago

Can't wait for the continuation! <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

u have to finish it, we need to know how Kern is, how Caleb will fit into his new pack, how Mary and Sam is, and Holland has to find a strong and feisty mate.

fefe428fefe428almost 12 years ago
Still hoping for a sequel ...

Hoping you haven't given up on your plan for a sequel to this story. If nothing else you should at least write an epilogue for this one, to answer the obvious questions like what happened to Kern and how the news of Dolmas's death effects Mary. It would also be nice to know how Caleb handles spending time witb his mother, Tara and the rest of Daylon and Ivy's pack.

LynLeoLynLeoalmost 12 years ago
Good story.

Thank you for a great read!

GerrivGerrivover 11 years ago
Nice story!

Your writing was very engaging! Can't wait to read

Your sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This was one of the best stories I've read in a while.. I couldn't stop reading until I was done.. I'm really looking forward to see how everything works out in the end..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Kern???

I know that life can get very busy, but your reader would love and ending to all you characters storys. I love your story and could not stop readying it. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
????

Just taking a guess that there will be no sequel anymore? its been over a year and still waiting.

LovesAGoodStoryLovesAGoodStoryover 11 years ago

If you want to continue the story,you better do it quick

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaover 11 years ago
Great story,,while it lasted

It was a great story,although i would have liked an ending,which seems more commom place than a story with a real ending.Why do people start things,get a few fans,and then just stop writing,such a shame.Maybe one day you might come back and finish it,,,not counting on it,but dont start something you cant finish.Such a disapointment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
?

Its been over a yr please post more...

Beasts_onyxBeasts_onyxover 11 years ago
Staying positive.

Is it sad the sequel hasn't been posted? Yes. Does it detract at all from how great of a story this is? Definitely not. We all know the couples get together- Sam and Mary, Kern and Jade, and Caleb and Tara. I imagine it's hard to write a story when the "bad guy" is gone. My only disappointment is Holland not getting a for sure happy ending. Maybe there will one day be a continuation, but I enjoyed your writing style so much, I just wish you had more stories in general. Thank you for Finding Love. It was truly a pleasure to read.

Speedy1106Speedy1106over 11 years ago
:(

Would have loved to read a sequal, but it seems that the sequal isn't coming which is a pitty. You did say there would be a sequal.

Gwenny0120Gwenny0120over 11 years ago
Staying strong!

I'm really hoping for a sequel to this story. I'm constantly checked to see if you have uploaded anything new. And will keep checking...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Come on! Another Lit writer who just can't finish what they write.

secretdesires69secretdesires69over 11 years ago

More, please! It's enthralling!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
come on

come on man it's been over a year, are you going to write the sequel or not.

Speedy1106Speedy1106over 11 years ago
Hehe

It seems we are getting a bit irritated waiting for this sequel you promised? When is it coming, if it is coming?

jazz13jazz13about 11 years ago
MORE!!!

You know you have a lot of people demanding for more, I am just one in a long line... But you definitely owe us, after giving us teasing glimpses of what the sequel is going to be... I definitely am interested in what happens with Holland! Can't wait!

Speedy1106Speedy1106about 11 years ago
ok

I really do like your story a lot, just dissapointed that you haven't given us the sequel you promised us. I had hoped you would have written it by now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Need Another Chapter!

Damn good writing! Hope you add some more!

Speedy1106Speedy1106about 11 years ago
Mmmmoooorrrreeee

Are you ever going to give us the sequel or not

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Sorry for being annoying,but... When's the sequel coming out?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
MORE!

Hope you find the time and energy to continue this, read it many times. Please consider. You write well. Steve

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Pretty grim and grizzly but fact

Wonderfully told even though it was grim in regards to the abuse, but the beacon of hope you unveiled in that such behavior can be unlearnt with great support and love. Great story please add to it or grace us with another. -Jen

BadCittyLadyBadCittyLadyalmost 11 years ago
Love this story...more lots more!

This story is wonderful I think that it could do with more chapters cause I feel like we are hanging... but I do hope that you will get going on the sequel, and soon! May I also ask that you add some wolf form of 'loving' , also I would love to see them tied together and in more than one position (like woman on top-so he has a view) well just a taught, and I would really like to see the wolf action! Post soon PLEASE!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really can't wait anymore

i really loved this series well thought well built and really want to read the sequels please continue with the sequels eagerly awaiting it!!

littleslave12littleslave12over 10 years ago
more

ok this just can't end i want to read more there has to be more

redwolvsredwolvsover 10 years ago
love it

I just read all the stories in one night......and they were great......

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

it really is too bad no one mentions how that selfish mother abandoned two tiny babies to a monster. it's no wonder they turned out like they did. it's not that they were taught one way, it's that they were fucking abused heavily and the only way out was to become like the abuser. it's a tale we see repeated in the world over and over again.

while i'm glad the mother found love, i still can't forgive her for abandoning her kids, especially when she basically fed them to dolmas

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bye

No longer interested in reading this series, but thanks for the memories; it's taking too long for your updates.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All!

Annabelle

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Kern's story

Really wish you would tell Kern's story.

LilMissQueenBLilMissQueenBabout 10 years ago
OMG

Really loved this i got to say its the best thing i have come across what happen to you i looked for the next part and omg there ent one so sad it ended without a endding would have really loved to read on your an amazing writer and i really couldnt stop reading

Butterflies1974Butterflies1974about 10 years ago
Loved the story

Loved this storyline and was hopeful to see the rest of it play out. Hope that you might write them still.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_ealmost 10 years ago
Awesome Story!!

Love the brother and sister banter!!! Please Continue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speedy1106Speedy1106over 9 years ago
Waiting

Still waiting. Come on, it been three years now. You could have written 2 or 3 stories since then. Please give us something to read please.

magevmagevover 9 years ago
More, please?

We are all eagerly waiting for a sequel. I'm especially looking for that aspect where Kern realizes the error of his old ways and does a lot of making-up for his past transgressions. Please give us the continuation of this amazing story!

Freya_Rati_BastFreya_Rati_Bastalmost 9 years ago
Disappointed (especially with ending) but Love it !!!!

It took me the weekend but I read all six chapters and fell in love with this story! I'm disappointed because it has ended so quickly. I love how you didn't make this about sex But weaved an incredible story which has captivated me and held me to my computer all weekend!!! You ARE an artist and this needs to be turn into a novel!!! With a series following of Caleb and Kern, Mary and Sam, a prequel to Rigor and Kiara, possibly Holland finding love at last, and don't forget my fav Daylon and Ivy, maybe a baby or two (and Ivy settling into life as a wife and learning to use and control her alter she-wolf). And don't forget the sibling banter (More Please) I laughed all weekend! This is truly one of the best stories I have read and you weaved an incredible magic that was hilarious and captivating from beginning to the very end, I hope you do continue at some point, truly a fan!!!! Will be re-reading this very soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Must Continue!

I use this sight to get my mental then physical juices flowing to "take care of business". When I first started my journey of the day, I was being greatly disappointed by the stories I was reading. Nothing caught my interest enough to get even the slightest bit of turned on. I needed release! Then I came across the first chapter of this story & I was hooked! I went from wanting to rub one out to not even touching myself (ok, maybe a little) to being completely enthralled with the story. By chapter 2, I decided this needs to become a novel & a movie. Not some half assed cheap flick with bad acting either, please God no Kristen Stewart, but with great actors playing incredible roles. By the end of chapter 6, I was left wanting more, needing more!!! Please oh please fill us in! What happens next?! Help a gal out, let the story continue!

Heidi123Heidi123over 8 years ago

You deserve an encore! Your words dance across the pages and keep a captivated audience. As always, your creativity shines through relentlessly! Blessings to you and yours!

~smiles~

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lovely *****

From the first chapter to the last, a lovely story. Since this was written in 2011, I have to assume you are no longer writing. Too bad, we'll never get Kern and Jade's story -- but so happy we got Daylon and Ivy's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
EXCEPTIONAL; hope you are still out there.

Do not read much Nonhuman stuff on this site, but certainly glad I read this tale. Truly exceptional storyline, writing style, and character development. Ranks up there with "Sacrafice" which think is some of the best writing to be found anywhere. But, unfortunately for us readers those characters, as with yours, seem to have been left unfinished. So, thank you for this excellent piece and hope you are still out there to read this. Horseman6:8

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What happens next????

The story was great, but happens next??? What happens with Kern & Jade? Caleb & Tara? Mary and Sam?? Desperately need to know????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More Please!

I would love to get Kern and Caleb stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

What happened? Did you just give up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Kern

I really wanted to read Kern’s story, but it looks like you haven’t posted anything since 2011 so I won’t get my hopes up. It was fun while it lasted though, thank you!

FantasyLove82FantasyLove82over 6 years ago
Awesome story

I really loved this story, I hope you continue with Kern and Caleb’s story too..

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 5 years ago

Helluva good read. Too bad this author stopped posting after this, it says "The End," but it feels unfinished.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Great Story

Some problems with wrong words and grammar but fairly minor. That aside a really cute story with good planning that carried the reader along. Worth 5 stars but a shame no further posts as would have liked to hear more about Keen and Cable.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
ApApologies for wrong words myself

I rushed my posting and missed that Kern and Caleb had been autocorrected by my Samsung. Sorry.

LiadenLiadenover 3 years ago

I really want to read more from this pack. Please write more again

MickeyKayMickeyKayabout 3 years ago

Very VERY good story!!! I KNEW it wasn't going to be finished in this lil chapter because there's TOO MUCH left to be said and worked out! But its been YEARS since you "ended" it and you've not posted any other story so i'm not sure What If Anything is going to be done. I HOPE you Will post and I look forward to the continuation and ending! I have you and your stories as favorites so I'll keep an eye out.

RosilinRosilinalmost 3 years ago

I agree with the previous posts. I doubt it, but I do hope this story continue.

SiB714SiB714over 2 years ago

This is an incredibly well structured story! Like the others said, I hope you do eventually give us Kern's story as well. You are a truly great story teller!

HelwigHelwigover 2 years ago

Cannot wait for kern’s story

hopelessdreamzhopelessdreamzabout 2 years ago

I truly hope one day you feel up to continuing with Kern and Caleb's stories. Sadly I fear that that ship has sailed as it has been so long since you finished Ivy and Daylon's tale. Hoping this post finds you safe, sane and healthy. Please continue writing as you have tremendous talent as a story teller. Thank you for sharing your talent.

Allegedly_LiterateAllegedly_Literatealmost 2 years ago

Good read. Very fond of your writing style. Kinda disappointed not to see Kern’s story posted. Hope all is well and that you are continuing to write even if not posting. Thanks for the sharing your creativity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Kern can save a hospital stay by texting Jade to see if she can contact Daylon, the Wolfland Alpha and forward him this pic. snap the truck and add 'can be found in garage behind Ivy's old place'. I have trouble with voice mail myself, but can edit a text until it's perfect. Don't see the follow-up series. If you're printing copy written material here, then I expect you're publishing for pay elsewhere. Post where please! I note too many writers with unfinished series.

Anon56

neonthornneonthorn12 months ago

I wish if there were a spinoff with Kern and it was posted somewhere else that the web address to where would be posted. Otherwise it's been many years, if there is not spinoff then maybe the writer had things to take care off in real life. This is one of my favorite series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous