All Comments on 'Lesbian Shemales'

by Gellid

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Now that was entertaining. Good writing on that one. Melisa and Vicki might have a future should you decide to keep at it....which I highly recomend.

amylin456amylin456over 12 years ago

Loved it -- a LOT.. Loved the Melisssa character. I could learn from you on writing ideas.

Let me know..

Amylin456 here on LIT

amylin456amylin456over 12 years ago

very very erotic. I loved ! The descriptions were great and the detail was very 'real life' in so many aspects. Would love to co write a story with you ..

Riki1942Riki1942over 10 years ago
Loved It

I know sooo well that wonderful feeling of your ass clamping down in orgasm on your lover's hard cock as you cum all over your tummy!

Riki

xploring96xploring96almost 7 years ago
Pure Sex

Sometimes I don't want a plot and character development. Sometimes I want the Literotica equivalent of a quickie and this was it. If you are going to do this the descrpition of the sex has to be superb and that was the case here. Plus two women with cocks who love using them, I gotta love that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
loved it

i loved it came before the end of the story

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Heavenly. Best story I've ever read here. Being the Gurl that I am the best encounters have been with other Gurls. Men are ok in a pinch. Other Gurls that put me on my back with nyloned legs up and drill me deep to completion is so wonderful. I crave it daily. I'd love to be the receptive bride of a two Gurl couple. She could breed me as often as she wanted, anytime, anyplace, anywhere.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous