All Comments on '60 AD Ch. 07'

by Vlinder_Fawn

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Darkstar93Darkstar93over 12 years ago
Woah, hell yeah

That was epic. I am so glad that roman got his just deserts.

This story is shaping up pretty good and I can't wait for whatever you post next.

canndcanndover 12 years ago

Wow! Great stuff. I have to say...Jonas could have been worse. He did try to give her pleasure which for a rapist, isn't typical. I think he was right in saying he wasn't a monster. It was war, she was a legend and after having surrendered, was bound to be taken by them. He could have done worse to her and could have thrown her to the rest of the guys after. Hell, he didn't want to hurt her the second night. Don't get me wrong, it was rape since she said no but it was to be expected given the situation. So, though I'm sure he killed plenty of people to deserve death, it was wierd to feel a bit torn on the matter. I'm really sorry Denua didn't live long enough. I loved the fact that the undead came in last minute and that Vala was there for her. We'd gotten some hint that these undead existed and it was great having them swoop in. I loved that part. Can't wait for more of this! And hope that slave who was cruel to her feels like an ass or is dead :)

UpHillAllUpHillAllabout 11 years ago

Jonas got what he deserved, yes he was a 'gentle rapist' if there is such a thing, but he intended to impregnate her and afterwards send her in the arena to probably die fighting. So he kind of made it clear his intentions were not gentle after all. On the other hand if there was a possibility that feelings would develope between them, then in that case his death could have been kind of sad.

The writer was clear about that though.He got what he deserved.

Good story.

sopharoonessopharoonesover 10 years ago
not really erotic but good writing!

this series is strangely compelling, moreso for its lack of eroticism. nothing wrong with that. go utta!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous