All Comments on 'The Boy from the Sea Ch. 07'

by Cruel2BKind

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
npiccininpicciniover 12 years ago

No need to apologize, short chapters are fine because you post regularly so we know another one is coming soon. And hey, we don't need sex in every chapter, some of us actually read for just a good story! The hot sex is just an added bonus!

Cruel2BKindCruel2BKindover 12 years agoAuthor
Maybe I wasn't clear...

This isn't the end, one more chapter to go

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 12 years ago
Good action!

That was what I was thinking while I read it... witch trials. I wonder if Max will end up being blamed for their escape.

canndcanndover 12 years ago

Good chapter. I agree with NMT that maybe Max will be blamed or his dad. I wouldn't put it past Max's wife to say something either. The town is out for someone's blood to make up for their pain and losses so they may demand it of others in place of Adriel and Christopher. I hope we get to see reactions when they aren't in the jail.

One note...you said to point out any little thing. I'd specify she put the water to Adriel's lips first b/c she was looking at Christopher so you thought she was helping him first and then she began to talk to Adriel so I realized she'd given him water first. Just a little detail in case you use the story for something else. Maybe the family could talk to them a bit? Tell them what happened in town so they get why they were called Demons etc. Though Adriel will think it's his dad's doing probably.

I liked how his family helped...it showed their closeness. I thought it was believable that they could go to an old fort they found as kids and not be figured out. Though I wasn't sure they could make it 15 miles in they shape they were in. They should have covered the roof with the blanket b/c of Adriel's skin. It could be burnt by sun coming through, Hopefully having it over his body will protect him enough. I look forward to the rest of the story. Keep writing!

LanaLove93LanaLove93over 12 years ago
AWESOME!!!!

Update soon please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous