All Comments on 'A Little Bit of T&D'

by alf_2712

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
MNMWAPMNMWAPover 12 years ago
OMFG

I wish my wife would read this. She wont tho. :^(

rktktvirktktviover 11 years ago
Love it!

You've obviously done this a time or two... there are some guys out there who think of you rather fondly!

MachianovaMachianovaabout 11 years ago
:)

Absolutely amazing work! When me and my GF play she's usually the sub. One night though I let her take controll after she sent me a link to this story. Now we switch every other night ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
omg

just omg

I love kink.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
what a way to go! or cum`

you are a very expert tormenter, God give me the strength to tolerate all that,

what a mind blowing experience.

But those days have gone for me, I have become incontinent, and my wife cannot stand the taste of my urine. ( I have had bladder cancer and dry come) but leak pee.

But I do remember her trying this, It gave me many dry orgasms, What a day , to remember, bring back the good old days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

what a great write up that was...that reading got me so hard...I wish I would find a girl to do that for me

nsmith6401nsmith6401over 10 years ago
Wow . . .

I would love to experience this.

nsmith6401nsmith6401over 10 years ago
Narration . . .

Is there any way we could get you to narrate this and post it in the stories with audio section? For those of us who are into this kind of thing, it would be amazing to have a female voice talk through this as though she were doing it to us and narrating as she goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not just bad

EPICALLY bad!

knotz2uknotz2uabout 9 years ago
Wow....just WOW

Very erotic & well written. As stated by other commenters, I would love to experience this, but don't know if I could stand it. It is a fantasy & be careful what you wish for, but the wife would never do anything like that. Of all the genres on this site, T&D is my favorite.

Thanks for a well written How To

Pat (knotz2u@yahoo.com)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Or the real Title of this mess - "How to get beat up by your man"

Do any of this to him. See if you make it to the hospital or you just go straight to the morgue. Epically bad ideas. Really bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yeeha!

Amazing and delightful that a lady so young has gained the knowledge and experience to understand the mechanics of such sweet torture, indeed torment. Usually it takes both an older woman and an older man to have the patience and experience to deliver and accept such profound pleasure. This scenario essentially reversed is equally pleasurable. It requires a trusting and trusted partner, but the result is well worth the practice. Thanks for sharing and rekindling great memories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous