All Comments on 'Be Careful What You Hope For Ch. 03'

by Craysee

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
damn

that was hot. wish it was bareback and you where filled with his come

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You were

so lucky wish I was there.

blueboy1957blueboy1957over 12 years ago
keep writing baby....

keep the story alive. are you looking for a good teacher or...pupil?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hot,,,

Can remember with joy the first time I took one that size, I had been taken by a couple of smaller ones, but, this was something altogether different, and as it was pre-aids it was bareback, and the feeling of him spurting into me and the feelingh of it inside me even hour l;ater wasfantastic, oh happy daysw.

Please continue so that I can re-live my debauched youth and sexual education by my well hung tutor who was 25yrs older and knew it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot as hell!

I had a similar experience years ago. It seemed to take forever for him to work my ass and relax me to the point where I could take his cock, then, like you described, it took a lot of work on his part to get ever inch of those 10 true inches up inside. But the reward was well worth it. The only difference was that he took me bareback, we didn't worry about aid's those days, the clap was about the worst thing going around and he was married too, so I wasn't worried about the clap. Jim fucked me off and on for several years after that and I moved about 100 miles away and that sort of killed the relationship. I've often wanted to see if I could find him again.... ;-) Thanks for the great story. Too bad you couldn't take him bareback. It is one hell of an experience feeling that cock spitting all that sperm deep up inside your ass!

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

yay fucking spot on.?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous