All Comments on 'Veronica Blackmails Rick'

by sexy_mama_09

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ReadyMikeReadyMikeover 12 years ago
It all fits now!

Hi, I'm Mike, I don't think we've met.

I'd read a few of your stories, and found them enjoyable, but I'd never read your bio before today.

After reading your very direct purpose for writing, I read "Veronica Blackmails Rick" and it did make me cum.

You can be sure I'll be re-reading some of your older stuff, with the same mindset.

Thanks for the stories, and the orgasm. Mike

jaysandman44jaysandman44over 12 years ago
Enjoyed it!

Loved the story and your profile. Keep writing!

samjojo11samjojo11over 12 years ago
nice storie

we enjoyed your storie keep that for more in future . good luck ,

sam & jojo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
dumb

if he was smart he would have taped her blackmail and played it for the parents. BLACKMAIL IS NEVER GOOD RUINED THE WHOLE FEEL OF THE STORY. KEEP THE TRASH OUT OF THE INCEST AREA. DON'T LIKE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS AND BUY EVERYONE A COMPUTER AND PAY THE INTERNET BILLS THEN WE WILL GLADLY JOIN. I PERSONALY USE A PUBLIC COMPUTER AND CAN NOT JOIN WITHOUT GETTING BANNED FROM THE PLACE SO PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
To the last commenter

so you're sitting in an internet cafe jerking your chain? Isn't that illegal?

As for claiming the moral highground in the incest category...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
another wannabe writer

after reading your bio it seems this writer only wants RAVE REVIEWS to stroke her EGO not real honest reviews to help her IMPROVE. ignore the raves they are fake and listen to the complaints that is the ONLY way you will improve AND YOU REALLY NEED TO IMPROVE A LOT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Twist My Arm-Oooh That's Enuff

4*

Only 'flaw' is that Veronica has a very unusual male in her stepbrother or a great lack of understanding of the male animal. 99.99999% of the male readership here would not have to be blackmailed into sex with Veronica as she is described. There would be a Veronica Does Dallas marathon numbers of willing participants whose only needed incentive would be the fucking.

On the pot front; you are a Champion Toker huh? Not bragging but some of us have been toking regularly longer than you have been alive so your braggadocious claim/challenge might better be aimed at your contemporaries in age. You could probably smoke me, personally, under the table as I have developed cannabis induced emesis, which if you continue with top shelf product for another couple of decades (40 years + so far for me), you might get to enjoy the syndrome too. However, many of my contemporaries in age with 30, 40 and 50 years cannibis-alistic histories of use, who haven't developed such maladies likely would still be puffing (vaping) long after you were snoozing.

user: Lejeau

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous