All Comments on 'The Awakening of Sweetlips'

by Tolstushki

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
shyintxshyintxover 12 years ago
I have a question for anon

What the blank is your problem. For someone who seems to find everything wrong with these stories why do you keep reading them, this is the third story I have read where you have commented the same comment.

Get a life, and if you are so concerned why not put your name on here instead of hiding behind anonymous

moonstormermoonstormerover 12 years ago
excellent story!

very well done! loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Refreshing

Refreshing, unique and fucking erotic! Occasionally a story is written that incites the reader to demand a sequel at the risk of detracting from it's predecessor. This is the case with your tale. You did a masterful job of encompassing all key elements for a complete novella in just three pages and leave us with a perfect Hitchcock style ending that warrants nothing further. But no one has the one chip, beer or hit of the pipe does one? There is no reality or excitement in restraint. Give us all of sweet Abby's fat ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So Hot

This is a wonderful story and it made me so wet. I loved Abby's internal struggles before she finally gave in to her inner slut. Could definitely do with a sequel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTolstushki@Tolstushki
70 Followers
I am a lover of BBW/Fat women, with vivid imagination and a penchant for non-consent/reluctant/humiliation stories. Would like to meet a pen pal to exchange fantasies with and to write erotic stories for.