All Comments on 'Dental Appointment'

by menzies

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well written!

And paced just right. Nicely done; an easy to read, arousing piece. Continue writing, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh Nurse!

Only wish I could go to this Dental Clinic and meet up with nurse Ruth. Keep writing stories like this - hot and sexy you had me hard and visulizing it was me playing with her.

Mike NZ

JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchover 11 years ago
I hate the dentist...

...but I would gladly go today with Nurse Ruth's services!

OblimoOblimoabout 6 years ago

A young hairstylist actually did this to me as she was cutting my hair. I had my hand draped over the end of the salon chair’s armrest, and she kept mashing her stretchy-jeans covered pubis mons onto my knuckles as she orbited around me while she trimmed my hair. I was weirded out rather than turned on, and no sexytimes ensued. I told my wife that I was forced to 3rd base by my stylist and I wasn’t going back to that particular salon again.

One day I’ll tell the story of how I accidentally got to 2nd base with a 6 foot statuesque redhead VP of a Fortune 100 Company (no I’m not making that up.) But not today.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I met a beautiful Filipina dental assistant over 10 years ago. She cleaned my teeth and subtly flirted with me. I gave her my phone number by hopeful intentions as she was seeing someone. She called me up days later and we had a wild fling for several weeks ! Of course I asked why she chose me being already attached ? He's a jerk who's very useful to me and my family. I need his skills, not him. So I asked then what did I offer ? She smiled and said, honesty kindness concern and morality. Stunned, I replied how could I be moral willingly fucking another man's woman ?? With a look she stated firmly, you openly asked me out without guile -- you're fucking me, not fucking me over. He's fucking me, but I'm fucking that jerk over. Best of all you make me cum genuinely knowing that I trust you. Your story reminds me of that period in my life !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous