All Comments on 'The Governess Ch. 01'

by Shamrockk

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Graydon66Graydon66over 12 years ago
Memories

This does bring back memories of a story that I read in Whitehouse years ago but unluckily for me, a teenage boy, I never got to read all the chapters...I love erotica written like this and cant wait to read more. It brings back memories of teenage years wanking almost non stop devouring written porn...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent Example of Skirting the Under-18 Rule

You brought this airplane in right under the radar.

alpal2alpal2over 12 years ago

Great Story. Can not wait for the other's. looking forward to them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
very good

The story has a businesslike and very British appeal to it. No useless pretense at loving each other and no ridiculous YESSSS and similar utterances, very credible.

Corpse_riderCorpse_riderover 12 years ago
Excellent

An excellent story with great characters well rendered and convincing dialogue and action.

A treat to read.

gotranegotranealmost 11 years ago
What HOT Is All About!

Very nice! The only problem, per se', is that it would have been even nicer if they would have started out fully clothed. Either way, keep writing, and I'll certainly keep reading!

openmindedwomanopenmindedwomanalmost 11 years ago
There's a gentle caring way here

Not the attachment of love, but clearly not force, either.... Such a delightful wording to express the young girl's discovery of her body, and the thrill that Miss Pauline received as well. I hope you will continue this series!!!!

An openmindedwoman in Literotica.

OlderButHorny7OlderButHorny7almost 10 years ago
Lovely Miss Pauline Teaches Horny Simone

My 71 year old cock would love to watch Miss Pauline use her big cock, er, her clitoris to bring Miss Simone to enjoy her first orgasm!!! Fuck! Soo hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

VERY 'inspirational' for this 75 YO.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous