All Comments on 'Claire's Career Ch. 09: The Prostitute'

by seth_perm

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great to see

Great to see the continuation of Claire been missing her stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Lovely

Lovely Claire story as always and so great to read about her first girl-girl experience. I know you are writing just two additional tales before retiring her but now you have me hoping for an additional one. Please consider having our heroine attend some private prenuptial counseling sessions. Perhaps Danny's father or best man will offer insights about the groom and advice about married life as well. My gratitude for your stories and all the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story

Nice to see Claire up to her wonderful ways again. Really liked the bit with the sommelier. Hope there's more yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
top notch

great to see more of Claire again, hopefully she'll be back soon!

brian358brian358over 12 years ago
Great To See Claire Back!

Like her other fans I miss her adventures!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
excellent

claire's career is my favourite.oh this is rich.love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More Claire!

More more more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not the same Claire.

I've missed Claire. It's been a long time. However, this wasn't the same Claire. Everything came too easy. Claire was never a prostitute and never believed she was cheating on her boyfriend. She had to be talked into things in a way that made sense to her. There had to be a certain logic for Claire to follow. In this story, she knew what everything was about before it happened. There were no surprises for her or the reader and that takes the fun out of the story. Please keep writing stories about Claire, but bring the old Claire back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Liked it

But did not love it like the originals. Also she was almost too easy to convince. The earlier parts made sense because she thought it was for a genuine cause....... Would love for her to be taken advantage off by some nerdy kid from geek squad like trying to fix her laptop

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Claire

Good to see she is back at it again.

BuggernautBuggernautover 12 years ago
Same Old Seth, Different Claire...

As usual, your writing style and erotic sense is excellent! You are definitely one of the best writers here, but this was not the same Claire. Claire's fans want her to stay innocent, to be "tricked" into sex. She needs to believe that the sex she is having is for a larger more important purpose. It's an important part of her personality. In this story, she was too "aware" of what was really happening. Not the same. I still liked this story, but I was hoping for the more "naive" Claire who had a passion for whatever job she was doing enough to sacrifice having sex for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not the same - disappointment

the author was the same & name of lead character was the same but must agree with the prior comments that this was a disappointment. She knew what was happening. shame

mirovingenmirovingenabout 12 years ago

Good stories about Claire!

One of my favorites too!

But surely please naive Claire!

And do not write about the size of her breasts, each person should imagine how huge her breasts have been ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Got It

Nicely done seth_perm and I got it even if others did not. Fellow readers, as in her previous "sexcapades" she was taken advantage of and yes, even seduced. This time it was her friend capitalizing on Claire's generous nature and her own sexual libido that did the trick.

Thanks for keeping the Claire series going and look forward to the remaining chapters.

azure1981azure1981over 11 years ago
More claire!

Please put up more claire seth_perm! Is a story in anvil? Please put up an update!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I'd love to know how Claire and Danny met - she always seems to go out of her way to do her best

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Comparing Claire

Although its been nearly fifty years since I read "Candy", but I couldn't help but think, like Candy, she is and continues to be incredibly naive. In reading all her adventures, one would think that the girl, (either one), would finally 'get the picture', but to our immense delight, neither does! If I were to meet Claire, it would be very tempting to take wonderful advantage of her! A really crazy girl!

SmuttydogSmuttydogover 9 years ago
PLEASE continue the Claire series...

So Claire is engaged! Her engagement party should be very entertaining with people from her past turning up....And the wedding with a pervy dressmaker or vicar who get to ravish her in her wedding gown....maybe both together?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Waiting for Claire!

It's time to make a sequel about Claire's career. Maybe we could know the husband's perspetive just when he want's to start a family, but Claire's refuse him full satisfaction just because she became to much sore in result of her crescent indescritions. That keep's him always on the edge and increasing jealaus, mortifyng with just any comment or stare at her loved wife. Until she become pregnant...!!!

Waiting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Claire

George tasker has taken up the Claire mantle as Seth seems retired. But it isn't the same - the Christmas story was close to the same - but the follow up story was horrible - rehashing old characters and not even the interesting ones.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wonderful..any more like these?

Its a wonderful story. So witty and well written. Any more stories like this??

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Suggestion

Really enjoy these Claire stories. Some suggestions on careers for Claire. How about Claire the nurse who gets trick by patients, Claire the babysitter, Claire the real estate agent, Claire the camp counselor, and Claire the park ranger.

azure1981azure1981over 7 years ago
Welcome back!

Good to have you back seth_perm. I've been stalking your page for years... Without losing hope. :D I hope Claire comes back with a bang! If you need an editor, look no further. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I liked it!

The story was fine...but too many adjectives. I will admit that I have never seen the word "cholerically" in a porn story before. Were you showing off?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Desperately waiting Claire!

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
When's the Next One?

I've loved these Claire stories, following along as our favorite sexy, naive girl is used by others. And I don't have enough!

In April you said you've been working on more Claire stories, but it's been several months, can you give us an update on how they're going?

petitelilmynxpetitelilmynxover 6 years ago
sad

sad he stopped writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
He’s back. Maybe...

Just saw he logged on the other day. Hopefully this is a sign he will continue writing. And hopefully more claire

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
doubt it

He hasnt written anything in six years, so i doubt it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Another wanker want a be

No normal guy wants to marry a prostitute. She has been exposed to who knows what and is now known as a paid whore. Who writes this dribble?

qexiqexqexiqexover 4 years ago
Lovely!

What a lovely series! And a nice ending, too! Enjoyed all the different chapters and am a bit sad that it is over now. Claire is such a cute character!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

How do you accidentally become a whore?

friskylilkittenfriskylilkittenabout 3 years ago

i wish there was more claire...

Mr_NightMr_Nightover 1 year ago

What an amazing story, do you plan on continuing?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous