All Comments on 'Cabin Fever Ch. 2'

by Markf

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
reddbunnzreddbunnzover 14 years ago
Great Story

I wish I had friends like these.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I wish!

Wish I could find a couple to do me like this!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
my wish

I've always fantasized about my wife having a Lesbian affair and me meeting a man for m2m sex and discovering my wife had a strap on and her fucking me and then fucking my partner while I watched. Then having sex with my male friend. That would be so hot.

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Goodbye

My wife and I were camping at the state park. I went to the bathhouse to shower. I was showering, in comes a guy I've seen in the park . He got in the shower next to mine . I saw him stroking his cock with soap. He saw me watching and grabbed my hand putting it on his cock. I wrapped my hand around it and began stroking it . He got hard . I went to my knees taking him into my mouth. After he shoot his load he returned the favor. I told my wife I saw a guy playing with himself in the shower. She asked did I get to taste him and was he coming to our camper tonight. He'll be here at 10:00 to meet you and he wears a wedding ring like mine. Wife said " All married men wants to suck cock with their rings showing. How many is that 6 or 7 husbands ?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice story

The story has almost all of my favorite fantasy’s in one very hot story.

Wife watching me suck a cock, pegging, wife watching me being taken anally and swallowing a load of a mans cum.

phallustinephallustine10 months ago

Nice story, thanks for sharing. We should all have such big friends with benefits, no?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous