All Comments on 'Shortly Before Class'

by conroy39

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very Nice

Very good I liked the constant action but should have been longer. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I agree--really great premise and very hot, but it should be longer. I want to hear about him fucking her later!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
make it longer

Add information such as: is she shaved? What does he see? Do her pussy lips curl up around the base of her cock? (ie is her cock where her clit should be? I hope so)

Later - when he fucks her - does she ejaculate when she comes? What if he fucks her in the ass? (turn-about is fair). Does she masturbate her cock while he fucks her, or does he stroke her cock while he fucks her?

rockyraccoon35rockyraccoon35over 10 years ago
please!

would love more of Brian and Jess

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

More please! More kinky mischievous sexy futa seducing her boyfriend into sucking her and maybe getting his ass please!

xxjannxxjannabout 10 years ago
And when she returns from class...?

You've got us all hooked. Hope we get a second chapter in this one. It's hot and has legs!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
lucky!

Wish I could meet a woman like that! Would do everything to and for her! Too bad its extremely difficult to find an actual futa/hermaphrodite/intersexual. However they identify with. Please continue this story. Would love to see where it could go. Great work.

rockyraccoon35rockyraccoon35about 9 years ago
Please!

it would be wrong on so many levels if you don't continue.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 9 years ago
Ohhh.

That was a lovely scene. The urges and needs of a futa girlfriend reveal the love and affection of her devoted boyfriend. I especially like that you had him tell her he loved her at the end.

I wish you would write about the following evening. I imagine that she'll be pretty primed again. Will he get to fuck her before she takes him, or will he have to go second (to her 1st and 3rd)?

Thanks for sharing your writing talent and futa-storytelling interest.

rockyraccoon35rockyraccoon35over 8 years ago
love it every time!

for the love of all that's holy! Can you please bless us with a sequel to this, please?!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Please write a sequel

PhilipInzaghiPhilipInzaghiover 5 years ago

Great story! Especially the scene where the futa tops the other futa. It's too rare here. Hopefully more of that if you decide to continue it. I hope you will :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous