All Comments on 'T.L.P. Sophomore Year Ch. 01'

by TaraJean

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
RaySunRaySunover 12 years ago
Two Thumbs Up!

Great story, Tara! Hot!

I practically found myself sniffing as I read, wanting to smell those famous Red Thong panties.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Do I understand correctly in the intro to this story that there are more of your stories in this series? Is there a link to them?

RaySunRaySunover 12 years ago
Found Them!

I found the original 3 chapter series of Tara Loves Panties!

A gold mine! Yes!

I'll certainly be on the look out for more chapters of this new series.

fun101fun101over 12 years ago
Fun stories!

Very well-written. A sexy-fun series. Can't wait to read about the girls new adventures in their second year of college. More character development would be nice. Not that you should spend too much time on it as to detract from the sexiness, but revealing a little more about the characters personalities and feelings related to their sexual adventures, could make it even more erotic.

Thanks!

RaySunRaySunover 12 years ago
Panties Panties

Just stepping in here in search of some Panties.

Anyone see any juicy Panties?

Okay, so just checking in for another chapter of this great series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sensuality is as such....

The scent of women is a Sensual Delight, and when one finds the right person or person's to explore such intimacies with and the right combination of phermones that match your requirements the result affects you from head to foot..... One Birthday I climbed into my girlfriends large bed with a pair of her panties drawn completely over my face and I had them tied back like a ninja's mask with a hair tie to keep the crotch aligned with my nostrils so as to not miss a beat while relieving my need, coupled with the fact that she had just gone out to tend to a few errends I had an Orgasm which sent pulses into more regions than just the crotch, and I could feel my heart beat furriously from the shear naughtiness althroughout. Fueling the need was a basic fact that my lover was unable to have sex at the time as she had sustained some injuries, and we had logicaly postponed our lovemaking together until her body could heal..... Thus those normaly tempting panties became irresistable to the point of distraction, and the solution a ride down a one way street called Bliss.......

CortexStimCortexStimabout 11 years ago
Holy shit.

Your work is extraordinarily hot. 5 stars, I wish you'd publish more here. If you're publishing elsewhere, please email me so I can read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Secret Wet Panties

Oh, your stories hit the right spot with me. I love sniffing other womens panties as well as my own. The thrill of finding these wet gem's are such a rush. Keep rubbing, I mean, keep writting more. Your an excellent fuck, I mean, excellent writter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous