All Comments on 'Mara The Warrior'

by antonia_pleasures

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Corpse_riderCorpse_riderover 12 years ago
Hell . . .

Why were all the girls tied up, if they were so willing to have sex with the demons?

What happened to the rest of the story?

Sychronised demonic orgasms?

A crazy story

I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
:\

The general outline of the story was nice, though I felt that the writing was a bit rushed. You say she went into battle (facing...?), was knocked unconscious (by...?), then woke up hanging from her wrists? All in three sentences? You could've added more detail and made the story longer, richer, and more erotic just by describing the situation a lot more. For example, how did it feel to have Argothor's tongue on her, in her, and teasing her? Did his tongue make her breasts feel achey, longing to be touched some more? Did it make her tingly "down there" when he explored her nether regions? I really liked this story and I think it could be better if you could elaborate some more. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
too fast paced.

I'd have liked to have read a storyline before the sex scene. One part u said he was licking her breasts and then fondling her other breasts? How many tits did she have? Was expecting more sorry. Like a better start, story etc. Just seemed very fast paced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

or d fact that d demon has a foot long cock but was soon only thrusting in a good seven inches of cock into the human's tight pussy! 

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous