All Comments on 'Enter the Cat Ch. 03'

by Mygypsy

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago

Sounds like Micah is just a big pussy cat at heart!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please continue

Love it, love the series, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I am really starting to dislike Wade. I understand that he has to do whatever is best for his clan, and wants what is best for his son, but he is so incredibly cold-hearted through this whole chapter. He seems like he is simply greedy; he wants Micah to go with Donna not because Micah loves her but because she is a suitable match. I hope he changes by the end of the story.

Other than that, I also don't like Edwin all that much anymore.

missylove43missylove43over 12 years ago
Micah!

Poor Micah :( I hope he gets Rosy, he's such a sweetie

Love your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
so much more

This story is really developing the characters in this story as well as TLAS.

I dont like Wade but he has a job to do and I doubt he would get a lot of fans doing that job. He is ultimately responsible for each and every member of his group and it is not unusual or wrong to want the best for ones own child.

Seeing the other werecats through Micahs eyes shows their weaknesses and depths. And to think Edwin seemed such a nice guy in TLAS but guess he was just showing Rosy what he wanted her to see.

willerileywillerileyover 12 years ago
DAMN THAT WAS SO, SO GOOD!

Forget eBay, Forget paying bills. Forget email, too. That was so good. I'm wearing out the l, e, r, o, t, i, c, & a on my keyboard repeatedly checking this site for the latest Clan Williamson story.

Loved it!

Thanks for an entertaining & engrossing read!

P. S. Dear Commentators - Leave Wade alone. Now you can see how every step of the way he's tried to protect Rosy - even preventing his own son from moving too fast & forcing Micah to confront/understand how just being dominant can terrify an abused & traumatized she-kitt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well...

I have been waiting to get Micah's POV on "Jasper in the stone shed". Waiting for the reveals about Jasper, Darnel, the world outside the clan system, and Rosy's past.

Then someone (glares at Mygypsy) decides to off Jasper before he can spill the beans.

Some, not me of course, would think that it's a little convenient that Timny's knife (oops) slipped. Hmmm.

I love the story and it's driving me crazy trying to figure out how all the pieces fit together.

Very entertaining. Brava!

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsover 12 years ago
Hurry!

I love having Micah's pov! These two stories have got to have a happily ever after with Micah and Rosie. Maybe it is best that Rosie's first kit be Micah's.

Everyone who reads these stories seem to be disliking Wade more and more. Is he going to eventually meet his end, and Micah become the Alpha of the clan, giving it heart? Hint-Hint. lol

Rbn8Rbn8over 12 years ago
Stray

I have to say, when I first started this story, I kept seeing similarities to the "Stray" series by Rachel Vincent. But I have to tell you, your story is way better! I like your characters more. Part of me does wish that the romance aspect would develop a little faster, but you are filling the space with so much background and much needed info.

I loved how you had several pov's with your "Stolen" series. It is still one of my all time favorites on this site. I love that you are doing it here also.

Keep writing!!!

FlutterbyButterflyFlutterbyButterflyover 12 years ago
Stray?

When I first read the story To love a Stray I did see similarites to the Shifters series by Rachel VIncent but as the story line developed there has been immense differences.

In all Were stories there are common threads but with the writing of Mygypsy I simply cant pull myself away from the story until I have read all that is offered. I did not have that problem with the Rachel Vincent books.

As in all of Mygypsy's stories the story line is slow to develope but the characters come through strongly.

Please keep up the writing and producing hunky men and strong women.

Flutter

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
confusion

This is the sequel to love of a stray or is it just from another point of view ie. Micah. I agree I hope they end up together (rosy and micha) although the last story of love of a stray ended With her and chris fooling around :(

canndcanndover 12 years ago

I like getting this point of view. It sheds some light on why they did some of the things they did. It has answered some questions for me. One such thing was why she was so normal when she was living near Pete and then suddenly was becoming more animal than human. And why she seemed to trust them in the beginning and then began not to as time went on.

I am wondering if your toms and kitts have true mates? Does Micah think she is his mate? It bothered me and maybe confused me a bit to see Edwin act like he did in the shed. He seemed to care for her. Was he just doing it to set Micah off? They clearly have an antagonistic relationship. I'm glad Micah broke it off with Donna. It is clear that the things he described should be felt for the right person for you is something he feels for Rosy. It sounded too personal not to be.

I, too, hope that you'll proceed with the story when you reach the point where TLAS ended. I also wasn't crazy about the end and her turning to Chris. I think she feels something for Micah and maybe is fighting it? I hope to see them get close. I guess I'll have to wait and see huh :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story!!!

But please don't totally dis Edwin, because I like him. I think he really does care about Rosy, maybe he did not at first, but he does now. I don't think he should be with Rosy,but please don't make him the bad guy. But who I am I to tell you how to write your wonderful stories :)

willerileywillerileyover 12 years ago
Edwin is a Shithead!

Edwin is the only warrior to hit Rosy - let alone hit her multiple times, the only warrior to viciously threaten her and then we find out in ETCat what a sly, sneaky cretin he is.

What really pissed me off was leaving Rosy in handcuffs causing her leg to be crushed & then grabbing (attacking) her when they are discussing her parentage resulting in her screaming panic & fear and ultimately her incarceration in the shed.

Edwin has hurt her physically many times. No other cat has.

Down with Edwin!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I'm so glad you're continuing this story. It's interesting and insightful to see things from Micah's point of view as well as Rosy/Tawny's. This is such a great story and I'm constantly checking to see if you've updated it and/or To Love a Stray. I can't wait to read what's next!

ShondramwwShondramwwover 12 years ago
Cant stop

I cant get enuff of this story or "to love a stray" I know I am problem just being impatient but I need more so... I keep rereading these just to tied me over tell there is more. Thank you for sharing your wonderful imagination with us. I love Micah!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more

when will there be more i loe this story and the to love a stray

netviper21netviper21over 12 years ago
Thank God!

Really, i am so glad to hear you are continuing this story, i mean how more confusing can you get Rosy with the freaking Alpha changing his tune every other minute! To weird to hard to understand, wish your characters were not schizo...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Am I missing something?

How did Alex die? Did I skip something? I feel lost and I know there's the other story from Rosy's point of view but wasn't sure whether to read this one or the other one first.

undividedlightundividedlightalmost 12 years ago
combine stories?

I think I could really like this story, but it doesn't make much sense on its own, with so much of the dialog and action summarized or skipped entirely. Could you combine this with To Love a Stray?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous