All Comments on 'Michelle Gets Pimped By Tony'

by Veri

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Stupid,

Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid,and really stupid. Can't black guys have any fantasies other than fucking white women? Oh yeah, stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I LOVE THIS

l love the fact that this big titted milf slut is being pimped out and made a whore, especially by a guy half her age who works for her during the day. It is very erotic. I enjoy the sex and humiliation scenes. I say she needs to get fucked in her ass. I like the ending and that Tony is now going to turn her into a trampy slut at work and that she must start wearing sluttier clothes at work. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
retarded

marriage is hard enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
time to change

time to castrate tony and remover her sex nerves

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
one stupid lawyer!!

again she has to be too stupid to be a lawyer!!!!.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 12 years ago
Hated It

Sorry, the writing isn't bad, but I hate the subject matter. Why would a husband put up with that destructive behavior? So...bottom line for me...hated it, hated the storyline and absolutely hated the characters. You are too good a writer to waste your time with this old abused and misused storyline.

LechemanLechemanover 12 years ago
Characters need more depth

Story has potential but there was no reason provided as to why her husband went along with it, and let's face it a lawyer working as a whore during the day and if so when then did she do her job? Maybe I missed something. And then further talk of her taking this to the office. How big is the law firm. Sorry this story requires a lot more work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Epic stupidity

With dialogue so bad I just had to laugh. HoHoHo.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Two Things

1. Kneecap the intern.

2. Divorce the wife.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Tremendous satire. What else could it be she she says, "Oh yes honey, your ho is comimg! " Serious writing would have read: Bitch say " yeah muthafucka, yo bitch bees cummin on yo muthafuckin black dick! See the difference poser?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous