All Comments on 'Fantasies Revealed'

by 4nickeightor

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
FemDom

Please don't stop with just these two stories you've written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I agree with Anonymous!

You can't leave it there! This is far too good - more please - and soon!

5 *s.

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 12 years ago
good so far

I like the story line..... and the story gives us something other stories of this type haven't.... the wife wastes no time protesting that "she's not that kind of girl" and needs to be "talked into it". I too hope there is more coming soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
yes

Add my please to other requests. I am a closet fem who wants just such a woman. I hope she has a friend with a huge cock BAand a slight mean streak for both of them to serve.

BakimonoBakimonoabout 12 years ago
I'm the same way....

I have this same fantasy, and while my wife has been happy to go with it to this point, I have the same problem of losing that last desire as soon as I get off. I really want to go down on her after, but ... yeah.

So far I have not been able to get her to *tell* me to do it, or to take the initiative and do what was done here, moving it up on her own. But it's just a matter of time.....

Anywho, love the story, it hits so many of my own kinky buttons dead on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
REAL HARD

i aint been that hard in a while!!! VERY GOOD STORY!!

sevenstringsevenstringover 8 years ago
good story

I think she rushed into being prepaired for all that with dildos and strap ons a little to soon. let her thi nk and plan a little you know.

rfhh1959rfhh1959about 8 years ago
This is my fantasy

Excellent I wish my wife would react that way but I know it would be hell thanks for a great story

RobsoundRobsoundover 7 years ago
Good Story

I like this story, and it's nicely written, but it's way too short, and the transition should be much slower. Good start though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous