All Comments on 'Goodbye, Jerilee'

by tracewrites

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
BarbaraBarbaraover 12 years ago
Wasted opportunity thus far but holds promise, worth a part 2 pursuit. Voted 4- !

Agreeing with the title; The entire point of her story would improve expedentially, had the young lady dared to expose more than simply removing her panties. EG: Shaved smooth & knickerless, she'd be truly exposed to unwelome attention, albeit that would have been enough, for any nymphomaniac to be orgasmic? Not to worry, I just hope your heroine cleans her messy inner thighs up with her dress, wanders downstairs naked to show the busdriver her entire body, thus exhibiting erotic potential!

BriteaseBriteaseover 12 years ago
Nice

I quite liked this!

BentheTrollBentheTrollover 12 years ago
Train flash and fuck

I was 19 and travelling by train late on a winter's evening when a smartly-dressed woman in her fifties opened the split of her long skirt and gave me a flash of her hairy pussy. My embarrassment and my erection both grew when she pulled her cunt flaps apart and fingered herself. Ten minutes later I fucked her in the toilet. I'll always remember, amongst other things her eyes; like the man in your story, they too, meant business.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Jerilee

I liked your story and I agree with the comment below that it needs to go to part 2. Here's why. Jerilee was a little too abrupt in removing her panties after she thought about it for a second. There was no build-up, that is, she didn't worry about the next stop and people getting on, she just chucked 'em. Then the guy sitting behind her, he started out as a "gentleman" then he went into near stalker mode, switching back and forth for the rest of the story. I personally would have liked him to be one thing or another, preferable a gentleman.

These are just my suggestions and you can ignore them or not, your choice. But I do enjoy your writing, it just needs a bit of a polish!

Looking forward to more stories@

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous