All Comments on 'After the Funeral'

by Nettles7069

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Where Do We Go From Here ?

you write more that is what. Loved the story. Could be a VERY hot series

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A truly excellent story...

So many stories on this site are just a fuckfest excuse for a quick wank in the first paragraph. This story has a true plotline, chracters you care for, true erotocism, and just plain sexy - well done. Hope to see a sequel, but you have set the bar rather high!

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
FUN...

while it lasted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Exellent Story-----

Where do we go from here, to the next part please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thanks for these comments. Encouraging

Thanks for these comments. Encouraging. There's more to cum

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A nice start

Getting his mom to cum was sweet, but now he needs to fuck her.

I'll be watching for the next chapter, where I hope that gets his cock in her pussy.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
excellent story

The best way for a boy to cheer up his mother is with that hard young cock he's got between his legs. A great big sperm injection from his hot young balls always seals the deal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Funerals

Pretty good. Need some work on your telling. On your dialogue and how you handle it. Sometimes it is pretty vague who is talking and what they are talking about, or who to. The premise is good. Funeral sex is a really good thing. Something not much discussed or acknowledged, but it really helps the ones who mourn for the deceased to have that intimacy. It is an acknowledgement of love and that life is still there. People should not feel ashamed of needing this or that it is unappropriate behaviour.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous