All Comments on 'Date Night'

by Surfer_Rod

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic!

That was really awesome. Thank you so much for submitting it. One of my favourites so far! I love that you aimed it at woman, and it couldn't have been better. It amazes me that half way across the world (I'm a chick from New Zealand) I can still enjoy somebody else's creation, and the same stuff turns everybody on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sexy

I love it

hapahulagalhapahulagalover 12 years ago
great debut...do more:)

This was totally hot (especially your little giggle at the end;P). The balance between sweet and sexy was perfect. The build-up and "foreplay" (your kissing/licking sounds) were super sexy:) You should definitely do more...maybe something between friends or since school is starting back up again, something between guy/girl roommates...or maybe those are too boring. I don't know...1) I'm kinda new at the whole audio porn thing and 2) I'm into things that sound sort of realistic and aren't too kinky or weird...guess that's why I enjoyed this (and I do mean ENJOYED) this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Mmm...<3

Your voice is so sensual and sweet. You sound so real and charming. I absolutely loved listening to you and I hope you post more.

Tt1714Tt1714over 12 years ago
loved it

your voice is so sexy. i can't wait to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Perfect. Loved it. I will be watching for more by you.

lonelycollegegirllonelycollegegirlover 12 years ago
Got me so wet (:

So glad you decided to post. This was amazing. I loved hearing you cum, and your voice is fantastic.

My audios should be posting soon, maybe we can play sometime (:

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing!

Wow! Just wow! That was so awesome! I came so hard. Very, very sexy. Hope to head more from you!

Surfer_RodSurfer_Rodover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks everyone!

The amount of feedback and praise I have received for my first posting has been incredible, you better believe I have recorded another one, and will be submitting it later tonight, I hope you will all listen in and continue to enjoy my work, I aim to please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it!

You have an awesome voice! I've been waiting for someone to post with a soothing voice like yours. Although I enjoyed the story line, I would love for you to do a recording of you just pleasuring yourself. No story, just your moans and groans!! I was the most turned on just hearing you enjoy yourself in this post :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing!

O-m-g!! That was incredible. I can tell by this what an amazing liver you would be. Love your voice!!! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Cutest dirty voice ever

It's my first time listening to a story in full, but you were amazing! You sounded so natural and enticing, you should do this as your job! You pretty much had me convinced, I bet you're making someone really happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I think I love you, SurferMan. The imagery was classy and sexy. More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
im so wet

i love your voice, your stories turn me on so fuckin bad, its so hot!!!!

I wish my man would fuck me like that!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Mmmm!

You have the best voice ever!!! So wet.. MmMmm. Def one of the best audios I have found on this site. Much love! -Anna

CarnageSISCarnageSISover 12 years ago
Ear Candy

Looks like I made it through all your bits finally, just amazing. I really hope you'll be putting up more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it!

I want a date night like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sooooo hot

I love the time you take on these recordings...you don't just rush through for your own pleasure.

Your sultry voice sent chills all through my body and I had. Goosebumps almost the entire time.

Thank you for recording this because it reminds me of how my wonderful fiance is with me. He takes his time and makes me come just like this. It is nice to have a long recording to listen to which is so hot and sexy. Since I live so far from my fiance & he works a lot, it is hard to find the time for all the phone sex we would like

Don't ever stop doing these pleeeeeeaaase!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Dont Stop!

So u just HAVE to keep doing this! Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Definitely my favorite. You're so breathy in this one; it's incredibly sexy. And you're laugh after you came? Perfect. You know exactly what a woman wants to hear, I love it. So perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow...

...you are so sweet almost made me cry in the beginning :') feels like falling in love all over again. I had to stop listening half way through because I realised that if I listen to all of these in a day then im done, no more! so damn, im going to have to pace myself... and god knows im putting as much restraint into resisting your seductive voice as I can.....

K_A_T7K_A_T7almost 12 years ago
Um, just.wow.

I hate sounding like just another horny or looking for love girl. It really is a unique combination of sexy and sweet. It's hard to find these days, and I think that's what gets your fans going. You take time. It's not another fuck-tale, and it just makes the sex all that more special. Keep on rockin' :)

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 11 years ago
Rod Rod Rod. Oh you splendid Rod!

You are so extremely cute when you cum! You almost get vocally high like a woman when you spray your cum all over the place - yet you are so very masculine :) Delectable!

precious1_4uprecious1_4uover 11 years ago
Mmmm...

Your voice makes my nipples hard and my pussy drip. Awesome debut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
God! Just PERFECT!!

Oh my god! Your voice is so sexyy. The way that the beginning is so honest and cute really sets the tone. It really is the perfect combination of romance and sex. And everything that you say is exactly what a girl wants to hear! Honestly, it's all things that I love. Gah, and that laugh afterwards?! Is so cute and sexy! You made me cum twice strongly. I hope you keep making more recordings!

kitty3379kitty3379almost 11 years ago
Wow

Oh my good God!!! Is there ANYTHING sexier than that voice. Damn. That is a voice just made for sin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

That was so amazing, your voice, everything you said and when you said it... You made me cum soo hard three times, and I cummed the hardest at the point where you said to cumm...Thanks for the most enjoyable listen. You are awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
holy shit

this turned me on immediately. I came so hard listening to this. It was the perfect combination of romance and sex. your voice is so fucking sexy damn

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A girl's pleasure

This is the best you've made. So hot, so sexy, so romantic and so sweet. This is exactly what a girl wants.

Jae_JaeJae_Jaeover 10 years ago
Still a fave

I still love this,,, actually I love all your audios still... its amazing what you do to me

MinamiKousakaMinamiKousakaalmost 10 years ago

It's so hot! It's so sexy it has to be romantic and sweet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank You!

Thanks for getting me ready for a long restful nights sleep. I've had a long day studying and working but this took all the tension right out of me. I'm a weak as a noodle.

I dosed off for little while but I had to say thanks for the story. Its everything a girls can wish for.

Night ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wet, smiling and sleepy

Your voice is amazing...it was just what I needed after the week I've had!

I can't stop smiling and I know I'll be sleeping well tonight!

I really hope you are making a lucky someone very happy!

X

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ho.Ly.Shit

That was incredible! I came eight times and soaked through three pairs of panties. They were long drawn out squirting orgasms too. I loved how you said "good girl" and you stroked her hair. My boyfriend used to do that to me when I would go down on him too; every time he said it, my stomach would do a flip and I would instantly be wet. The story was slow and sensual, making me feel sexy and kinda dirty but also loved and treasured at the same time. Thank you.

~AC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please come back!!

I am soooo in love it your audios, they’re my favorite!! Please come back!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSurfer_Rod@Surfer_Rod
609 Followers
Audio author from the west coast looking to meet like minded deviants... Hope you like my voice, and if so, drop a line :) Have a great day! "We're all mad here..." chuckled the Cat "....I'm mad, you're mad..." "How can you tell i'm mad?" asked Alice "Well, if you weren'...