All Comments on 'A First Time for a Little Something'

by Stephen7Redo

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good stuff

You captured some of the best aspects of sex in your story, I'm sitting here fully erect after reading it. To me, a large part of the turn-on is the naughtiness of it, your characters were out there fully exposed to anyone who should happen to look. Throw in that this was in essence their 'first time' for this activity, and how much they enjoyed it, it added to the pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Older than 50

and still waiting for my first BJ. This story raises my hopes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Cock Lover

To the last guy who is over 50 and no blowjob...I love to suck my husband and we are both almost 50. This is not for just teenagers...I love his hard, warm dick in my mouth. Maybe if u go down on ur lover first u can talk her into reciprocating! She may find out how much she loves it too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStephen7Redo@Stephen7Redo
566 Followers
I have been a member of Literotica since 2002. I thoroughly enjoy writing erotica and sharing my work with you. I'd like to invite you to read my growing body of work here on Lit. I'm especially proud of my 'Tuition Time' series and the follow-on series of 'Reese and David'....