All Comments on 'Superman's Conquest Ch. 01'

by LoveHugeBoobs

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

nice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Superman's Conquest Ch. 01

I liked it strangely erotic, though I am sure you were going for that. A couple of things though and it's just a thought, but if he was facing her he could not have kept his cock in her as he spun her around and was suddenly fucking her from the back. I mean really, (looks closely at the writer of the piece saying) Have you ever even done that, because I am telling you you can't. So in the future, let's keep it real. (grins and then breaks out into a smile and says softly) Thank you! Now you may continue and I should take the time to sign up so you can reply to this post. I will for next time and if your a person who pays attention to details you will figure it out. Again, nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is incest

Power girl is supergirl from another Dimension.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
VERY FUN STORY

I enjoyed reading this, it was great!

SauceGuardianSauceGuardianover 2 years ago

Really fucked up tbh.

Marklynda2Marklynda27 months ago

Oh oh, somebody's in trouble with the missus, Superman's been a bad hubby! A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous