All Comments on 'Strange Bedfellows'

by tendermindholes

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Kudos!

I like where this is going, you should strike while the iron is hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

Awesome dude. Please for the love of god write sequels. I gotta read more about these two. Reminds me of a Holden and Alyssa deal in Chasing Amy. Only can it not have a fucked up ending? hehe. Let them be together and doing that fucked up sex together the two of them and it works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
delicious

How about part two, may gives it to him in the ass with a strap on?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Stop Here

Too many great stories like this get ruined with unplanned continuations.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
Hey

Didn't expect to like this but I did. Tis perfect as it is: needs no continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
3-Dimensional

I thought your characters were great, though I did skim a little. By the end, I felt real affection for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

this was incredibly hot, and a good read. keep it up :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I could handle being called a fag

long as it was by a woman like the hot lezbo bitch in this story. long as I get to fuck her, she can call me Elmo for all I care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
very interesting

Your story held interest very well. It was both erotic and facinating with a wonderful surprise ending.

grantonetwograntonetwoover 12 years ago
Great Story

I didn't expect it to develope like it did. Your characters were believable and had depth. The sex was erotic, hot and sensual. Hope you keep writing. I'll definiely keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice one

excellent story, very believable. good pacing.

Coroner619Coroner619over 12 years ago
Impressive

I liked this a lot. Would be interested in a part 2, I have some ideas.

tendermindholestendermindholesover 12 years agoAuthor
I'm glad you enjoyed the story.

I had a blast writing this one, and I really am thrilled that people have gotten as much out of reading it as I have out of writing it.

I'm still undecided on whether or not to do a sequel but not for lack of ideas. At the risk of sounding pretentious- considering this ultimately is a wank story- but I have to hear from Ethan and May and see what they have to say. This is really their deal and the ball is in their court. The commentators a few posts back are right- sometimes it's good to know when to end it than to dilute it with a haphazard, lackluster continuation.

The best two ways to throw a wrench in a good friendship is to lend them money, or to fuck- and as Ethan said, May is as gay as the whole YMCA discography- regardless of what Ethan, (or you and I) would like her to be.

But we'll see. If I do, I think they deserve a damn good story...and a good story isn't boring- or gentle. If not, I'm still going to be writing other stories.

PornguinPornguinover 12 years ago
Definitely a good story

This is definitely a good story. I can definitely see why some would want a sequel, and why others would think it best just to make this a standalone. After all, the natural course for the follow-up would be for him to fuck her pussy and knock her up, which is more of Erotic Coupling or Romance instead of Anal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent Story

IT would be interesting to see a sequel just to see how their story unfolds whether they pursue a relationship together or branch out and remain Wingmen just describing some exploits together..

Either way Excellent Job definetly one of my Favorites..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More please

I would also like a sequel to this story, how about next time she makes a bargin with him and he gets to be on the bottom for a turn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

Really enjoyed this, great to actually get drawn into the characters and the story rather than just the sex.

Keep up the good work! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I vote for more please

Loved this story. Perhaps you could have May come back with Carmen's new friend with the intention of having Ethan seduce her. A revenge that backfires when May gets jealous and slams out the door. May comes back armed with a strapon for turn about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
'Cause I'm a girl...

and I'm all for sexy, powerful women (gay or straight) I want them to get together and negotiate the minefield that is their new relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good work!

Keep on developing this story. There is plenty of tension working both for and against the characters. How will other sex partners react to Ethan and May's relationship? Can either of them find women who will understand them both? Can they handle the non-monagamous necessity of May's nature?

List_of_RomanticsList_of_Romanticsover 12 years ago
Fucking Brilliant!

This demands a sequel. I've often thought of such a set-up, but to see it, and see it done so expertly... Beyond fantastic! Your writing is superb. Your characters and characterizations felt organic and natural. And the sex was electric!

You've written and incredibly complex and compelling story, one I feel needs further exploration. For these very good friends there is an obvious chemistry; a relationship built on a mutual positive regard, respect, care and camaraderie (things you see in the deepest friendships and even loves). Ethan may have topped this round, but May is--it's a relationship among equals, and I could easily see May making Ethan her "bitch."

I can only imagine at her confusion; it isn't easy to question your identity or sexuality, especially when you've been so sure of who you are for so long. And as a lesbian, that can play hell with your personal identity, because for so many homosexuals their sexuality is a huge part of their identity and what defines them.

And regardless of her intoxication or playing the sub or switch, I'd say May is no less strong and easily his equal--because you took the time to write it so well.

I fervently hope you write a sequel to this, a story this good demands it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This is probably one of the greatest stories i have read on this site. Please create a continuation. With the possible event it centres around being her mother's birthday.

Mina24Mina24over 12 years ago

This was very very very well done. I am thoroughly impressed at how you developed your characters. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Brillant

Great Storytelling

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Truly impressive

High-class fiction, writer... You made something special here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow...

I've been reading from this site for years but this is the first time I've felt so compelled to post. All I can say is this was a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great

This was the best story i've read hands down

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Anon

Most of the time I read a story on here I just skim through until I get to the parts that I came here for.

Not only did this story make me read it all the way through and make me care about the characters, I actually liked their interactions and their whole relationship better than the sexy time (which was pretty good too.)

You did a great job at fleshing out your characters, best I've seen in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
for god's sake get this published

This story was great! Great voices, hot action, and actually really sweet under it all. Submit this somewhere, dude.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good Story

Not sure how to classify this story. Submissive, Gay, Anal....Any way that you slice it the story is good, the writing tight and the progression well done. Very good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
coolest

the best I had read for a long time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Freaking good

Good style. Enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Cute

Great story... and real cute too with the end. I laughed because it was so cute. Good story though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

i absolutely loved it!

Spirit117Spirit117almost 12 years ago
Great story

I disagree with the language used (I would never use these words) but I have to say that the way you did this was impressive. You used the language to really flesh out the story, and I found the conflict behind it much more interesting than the sex itself. Great ending too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow, one of the very best !

Very well written, not sure why I am commenting on chapter one I should be reading chapter two.

kdre373kdre373over 11 years ago
WOW

This a GREAT story. It read almost to good to be untrue. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Brilliant....I'm very jealous.

As a pro screenwriter of 42 years and long time fan of this site I am floored by your skill and talent. I have one Emmy and 3 Golden Globe nominations. I've attempted

porn and it's all laughable. Your understanding of the psychology of your characters

is more than impressive. Please branch out. Try other genres. I very much agree with the reader who suggested you try to get this published somewhere...just don't stop writing. Thank you for this superb effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

Fantastic, well written. Great character dev. Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved It

The build up was nice, but the action and ending were incredible. This was a very good story and well-told.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Dude!!!

You are a fucking god. I just fell in love with your work. I'm just a 22 year old black kid from the suburbs of chicago playing around on my phone at 345 in the morning totally not expecting my life to change. Epic story man I will never forget it.

B.A.M

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This was an epic piece of work, simply amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good and Different

That was a nice change. Not what I thought it would be. You started to drag it out a bit however

prior to the sex finally happening. I almost quit reading it, had to skim. Things did improved from there. I would not write a sequel, leave it as is, up to our imaginations to continue things.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Lol! );

I laughed and cried. This (with some minor refining) could get published. Especially in portland Oregon. Great story

Irrumat0rIrrumat0rover 9 years ago
great

Not only was this really well written, but as straight guy with a serious thing for soft butch women, it was right up my alley!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pathetic

Another pathetic straight male fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
@Pathetic

Two things:

1. You hate men so much that you get pissy over a story on a website dedicated to fantasy?

2. People can be bisexual. I have known women that were strictly homosexual when younger, but as they aged they started to enjoy sex with men too. Doesn't mean they were turned straight or any nonsense like that, just that they were bisexual and had never been attracted to any men in particular before,

AssholeNr7AssholeNr7over 9 years ago
Go away

Bullshit.

Another disrespectful heteronormative scenario. Disregarding lesbians and putting them in the role as willing sex toys for men. Lesbians have a hard enough time being taken seriously without straight guys making them the focus of their male power fantasies like this. Bah.

And as for the person who dragged out that old "manhater" thing to disparage the other commenter: screw you.

Also, this character did not identify as a bisexual and respect for how people identify themselves is at the core of being a decent human being. I suspect you realize the whole "but she might be bisexual!" argument is bullshit. Because then she wouldn't have been the "forbidden fruit" as the "author" described it. Which takes us back to heternormative male power fantasies about how their cock is the magic key to converting lesbians.

Yes, like the other comment said: PATHETIC

tendermindholestendermindholesover 9 years agoAuthor
Assholes Anonymous

Look, Asshole (thanks for the name, I get to call you what you are without me resorting to name calling). I normally wouldn't respond but I'm done with call-out culture.

This story isn't your cup of tea, fine.

There are plenty great Gold Star Lesbian type stories-- hell, a lot of great stories about "straight" women being seduced by other. Colleen Thomas and Couture both write excellent examples of these genres, and they're great stories.

I'll have you know, I've had sexual experiences with self-identified lesbians. They kept their identity as lesbians, but for whatever reason, were interested in me. The silly thing, is that I had to be treated like a dirty little secret, because particularly within the lesbian community, there is this bias towards women who break their rep.

I don't think you're a manhater, but there is a definite antipathy there that comes through in your comments. Someone can be bigoted despite having a lack of privilege. Anyone can be an asshole, some people just have more ability to get away with it.

One of you commented anonymously, the other made a profile with no stats, no favorited authors or poems, nor stories or poetry of your own.

Before you criticize my writing by projecting motives upon me that come from more your bias than any analysis of the characters, because of your issue with heteronormative, and quite possibly PIV sex between someone who identifies as Lesbian, you might try writing something of your own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Lol, this is a fantasy site

This site is about reading fantasies, look at all the sci fi and monster things. People like forbidden fruit(look at all the lesbian woman turning straight woman stories in that section). I guess that is okay, but any other 'turn' stories are not?

Sorry if it upsets you, but like I said, everyone has a forbidden fruit, and for males, it is turning a lesbian(Just as heterosexual women have tried to turn homosexual men, you are kidding yourself if you think they have not). You will never change that mindset, especially not on a website that is all fiction. This isn't the place to lead a crusade, get over yourself, that is tumblr.

Just for the record, people don't always know what they are, until it is put forth in front of them. I had always considered myself heterosexual, until the situation was put in front of me that led me to having sex with a man. I now identify as bisexual, and I enjoy sex with both genders. Realising who your are does not always occur in adolescence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

I really enjoyed this story. It had me so excited...made my heart beat faster. I was there with them...I was jealous of May. More, more more. Write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

And to AssholeNr7 - mate, have you heard of homoflexible? Having sex with someone of the opposite sex once, doesn't make you bisexual unless you believe it does.

One of my more serious partners had only just broken up with his self-identified lesbian lover when we got together. They were, and I know this'll blow you away - best mates before it happened, and they loved each other. It didn't last, because she found it too strange to be with him sexually, but they did go through exactly this. Fucking after her breakup with another woman, then getting together for a couple of months as gf/bf. She was still living as his flatmate after they broke up, and you should have seen the filthy looks I got coming and going from his bedroom.

So, yeah, it can and does happen.

To be honest, I think the author showed respect for his character's 'best mate' here, and there was no assumption she was going to stop being a lesbian, or that he'd 'cured' her terrible lesbian ways. This is the dialogue I have with my lesbian mates. Only I get called 'slut' rather than 'fag' (we both try and avoid using the word 'fag', but if she did call me that, it wouldn't bother me, since it'd be her saying it).

The great thing about sexuality is that even when you think it's set, it can change. And you really have no control over that. At least, not in my experience.

Great story, mate, nicely written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
sequel

Enjoyed your story and would love to read a follow up story to see how the dynamics of this unique relationship plays out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
There’s a such thing as too much detail.

There are longer stories out there that I wanted to read more. A whole half of the story is devoted to extranious details about the furniture and the minutia of the the characters thoughts. Then it just goes from 0 to 100 in like two sentences. It’s a real slog but the pay off is good so that’s nice. Just real pissed this wasn’t better.

Rainyday493Rainyday493over 2 years ago

Very hot! And, maybe the world would be a lot better off if more of us ditched labels and acted as if is sex is sex is sex, another body is another body...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertendermindholes@tendermindholes
103 Followers
August, 2012: I'm getting paid to write stories now, and as much as I love the idea of art for art's sake, I love money too. Between school, training and paid writing gigs, my free erotica writing hours are few to none. However, I try to give back to the community by leaving c...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES