All Comments on '10 X 5 Drawings'

by pilip

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more!

really enjoy looking at your work, often quite dark/humorous, always thought provoking in some way... send more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
10x5

look , its obvious that many artists are very talented and i and many others admire you , so why produce such boring , lame artwork . lets see something worth looking at , something hot and exciting for goodness sake.

Rainbow88Rainbow88over 6 years ago
In all honesty

You seem to be at a very basic level. I hope you are open to constructive criticism because if you want to put the effort into drawing you could do so much better. Your proportions are only off slightly and you can get references to correct them on many art-help sites. The poses are totally static which isn't just not engaging to your viewer but is actually more difficult to draw (only my opinion). Once you get a better pose, fix the small proportion errors and double-triple check perspective you need to establish your light source and start rendering. Then you can play with details, personal variations from all the rules and drawing a defined individual. Not much really (laugh from my own experience, no mockery of you intended.) I hope you succeed. Thank you for bravely sharing these with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

SIMILAR artworks