All Comments on 'Mom's 5th Wheel Lovin'

by klrxo

Sort by:
  • 95 Comments
sketty_langlandsketty_langlandover 12 years ago
Welcome back!

Glad you have returned after your hiatus. Great story as ever. Will there be more parts? Will the moms share the boys?

LordAramisLordAramisover 12 years ago
the sister

I think the sister for being such a good sport should get both of the boys at the same time... a DP to show her what's in store for her when she has her own son, or sons.

TralababalanTralababalanover 12 years ago
sublime

I 'exploded' reading this story. Probably your best, up there with 'How Mom Made Him State Champ' series. 5/5

ahhalvahhalvover 12 years ago

Cool, ur back.

Can u make one more chapter of Dad's Big Mistake? Please, Please

sweetmikesweetmikeover 12 years ago
That was so hot!

I'm literally shaking here! Scorching!!

Another chapter on how he plants his seed in both mom and sis!!!

PantiesLvrPantiesLvrover 12 years ago
Great story

Another great story. Really good to see you're back. I hope you don't go away again.

I know you said this is the full story, but I think I speak for everyone when I say MORE!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A very erotic story with a hot storyline

A well written and edited story that made for a smooth flowing read.

There's a lot of story yet to be told about the two families.

I feel sorry for Claire being stuck baby sitting for the clueless father, while her mom and brother are fucking their brains out.

I wonder if Claire will ever seduce her father?

The two boys could take Claire together and give her a good DP, fucking her cunt and ass at the same time.

So much kinky action could happen yet, swapping moms, doing each mom together in a threesome, and doing both moms and the sister in a free for all.

Thanks for the good read.

jag628jag628over 12 years ago
Great Story

I loved this story,but like others have posted please write what happens to Claire. I have started to read your other stories and if they are as good as this, I gonna be reading for a while.

jarodmarjarodmarover 12 years ago
Hot story

So many people have mentioned including the daughter on other installments (if there are any). I like your stories because they are about mom and son. Not because they are about the whole family other incestual relationships. I really don't want to read about Claire.

With that said, the hottest part of this story to me was when Kate confessed everything to Claire and then they started talking about the size of Alec's cock.

For me it's more about hearing the mom talk dirty, which seemed like there was less of in this story. Please try more of that in future stories.

lustyreaderlustyreaderover 12 years ago
More please...

I was riveted to every page! I'd love to read about Claire and maybe the moms swapping their sons!

Sandy_ClawsSandy_Clawsover 12 years ago
Awesome.

As always, so very good.

Keep 'em coming.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

A very funny and entertaining brainless sex romp, hehe. For a stroke story, it was top notch, even though the plot moved forward quite fast, considering it become to involve quite some characters. I love how you portray your big titted moms (I like them just like that, hehe). It was a pity that Clarie and Jim's storyline got concluded like that. The story left me hanging at its end, but the ride was great. It certainly shows the reason why you are one of my favourited Literotica authors. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work. I'll patiently wait for your next mother-son stories (my favourites too).

mexbearlllmexbearlllover 12 years ago
GREAT

Hope continune with more chapters.or more stories like this.....

PaulScottBarbarasSonPaulScottBarbarasSonover 12 years ago
Happy moms!

Klxro's moms go about their incestuous activities so happily care free! It was terrific to see two moms together enjoying such obscene fun. For my own taste, in addition to the sex between the moms and their sons, it would be great to read about Claire licking her mom Kate into an orgasmic frenzy!

AhabscribeAhabscribeover 12 years ago
Masterful

As always, Klrxo, the rest of us can only emulate what you seem to pull off so effortlessy. I love the forward, confident moms in your stories...they know what they want and they get it! Something about the naughty texts really got to me. I love that sexy flirting under Dad's nose - it brings out the worst in my own oedipal issues...lol! Can't wait to read the next!

tgonz82tgonz82over 12 years ago
Fantastic!

Thank you for sharing your talents! I really enjoy the portrayal of the father as not able to believe anything could be going on, under his own nose. Loved it in your other stories as well! Thanks again.

BeachBoy14BeachBoy14over 12 years ago
Very intriguing story

I began to feel as if I were reading a retelling of someones actual life. I especially found the conversations between 'Kate' and 'Claire' and that of 'Ashley' and 'Kate' to be particularly believable. Although I would like to have read more surrounding the background of "Ashley' and 'Tim', and how their relationship began, prior to reaching the campground also, similar to the way you described 'Kate and 'Alec's beginnings. Only other suggestion I would make, is one that others have already offered, that you have set the groundwork for additional chapters. I look forward to reading more. I also look forward to reading your follow-up to BSTC.

TacocarnitasTacocarnitasover 12 years ago
Don't mean to be a downer, but...

...it's a well-crafted and -written story. But I have to admit I don't find it as thrilling as either BSTC or Dad's Big Mistake. It's more realistic, but my tendencies go more toward the fantastical. Just one guy's opinion. But I'd love to see another BSTC chapter. :)

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
2 Much of A Divine 'Milf' Thang'

I'm giving 5 stars ( great story! All in all- don't get me wrong ) but am doing so under protest . No one but no one doles out those exquisite little details like Kl. e.g. the preliminary neck kisses on and on to the sweaty climax from story to story in this genre. It's akin to watching a master chef add pinches of exotic spices, cutting choice cuts of prime into a platter of culinary heaven on earth. In this one story the 2nd mom/son unit is superfluous. They're clones of the first set. Want to do the ultimate nasty in tandem in same time and setting. Bravo! I'm all for it but don't make one pair cookie cut from the other. The joy is in the differences. Again there's a great story here but when I save this one to puter' - all references to 2nd mom/ son will be deleted so I don't miss a stroke err beat ummm you know what I mean.

P.S. I really ,really enjoyed the wanna be sister character in terms of comic pathos. She was a great pseudo villain and as long as I'm nitpicking I only wish she had kept up her opposition for a few more chapters on terms of dramatic storyline tension was lost when she submitted 2 the 'incestual' a weee bit too soon for my personal taste. I do applaud the author for the fresh angles and eagerly await his next work.

ansdguyansdguyover 12 years ago
Very good story

I very much enjoyed you tale. Build up was good and the sister's involvement was hot. Looking forward to chapter 2.

KY XtianKY Xtianover 12 years ago
Overall, GREAT story

A few technical quibbles - you should have had an editor check your story for spelling and grammatical errors, as well as a few consistencies.

Aside from that, VERY hot story. I can't put my finger on it, but this story brought back some old memories of when I read my first erotic story. It was a trashy x-rated novel my mom kept hidden under her dresser. I think it's the sheer, raw audacity of everybody involved, the suspicious thoughts of the father, and just epic WHAM! BAM! ending.

zmcouplezmcoupleover 12 years ago
Great story

Your stories are all very good, we enjoyed every single one of them especially this one. Great work!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 12 years ago
Chapter 2....

Dad and daughter's turn.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 12 years ago
Would have been a 5

but for the technical errors.

Amazing how the two Dad's didn't have a clue. Ch 2 may have Claire exploring her Dad's ability to have special bonds with daughter.

WeitzeWeitzeover 12 years ago
Continued?

The trip is off with a 'bang'. Hope you continue it, things like the mom's and son' swapping, Dad and Claire, what about the other dad?, the list goes on. Have the completed story checked before publishing it to catch the small inconsistencies, etc.

bamabikerbamabikerover 12 years ago
Very hot sex producing

I'm not a grammar/spelling policeman. I did notice a couple minor name switches, but these typos are in even the most expensively proofed novels, so don't wrestle with the quibblers.

I loved this story, I was constantly hard! I would have liked some more action involving Claire in both mom's games with son and even the two bots and their mothers. But you started to lead us to conclusion that Claire was getting close to dad, maybe in next story she can take care of both dads.

I did truly appreciate your description of Kate matching your bio picture, it added to my ability to stay extremely hard and envision the view Claire and Alec had while enjoying your charms.

Morlan502Morlan502over 12 years ago
Imagination booster

Fantastic story. As offered with some of the other comments made, my imagination ran away with me too. I'm seeing the mom's switching boys; Claire doing Tim, her dad, and maybe Tim's dad. Wives switching hubbies. With four men and three women, you get a lot of possibilities! And, of course, all the women get pregnant with no real clue as to who's sperm did the deed. So maybe I should stop and let you write YOUR stories! Nice Job on this story!

nowonearnowonearover 12 years ago
Great work as always

I've always enjoyed your stories. Thanks for sharing them.

lowsparklowsparkover 12 years ago
Top notch as usual

Your stories are close to, if not indeed the hottest and the best. After I'm fairly deep into a story, I reach a spot and blow my load. Then later, read another page or so, an do it again......and again, and so on. The "How Mom Made Him State Champ," series damn near killed me.

Thanks very much and keep up the good work.

mhmannmhmannover 12 years ago
One of the hottest and best stories I've ever read at literotica .. :-)))

Wow, this one is just amzing and so hot and full of mutual understanding between mothers and their sons. I would be very happy if their was continuation of this story. Please think about, PLEASE!!!!

DaddyO_748DaddyO_748over 12 years ago
Mom's 5th Wheel Lovin

With the exception of the fact that it's hard to believe the mother's waited till th boys were 18 to start showing their affection, I really loved the story.

justme601000justme601000over 12 years ago
Mom's 5th Wheel

Fantastic story as far as it went. Is Dad just a guy that likes to dive his pickup and tell whopper fish stories? We need to get to know him too. He has to be involved with Claire!! Right??

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
Hope there's a sequel out there somewhere!

Claire needs some cock. How about Dad's???

SilvertyrawolfSilvertyrawolfover 12 years ago
Put Yourself Out There.

People need to take the good with the bad, especially when they put themselves in the limelight. I know this may or may not be fantasy, but in any case, within the first two pages it is like that story where one spouse catches the other spouse in the act of coitus with a third party and manipulates the injured party to believe it was all in their imagination. Now if you have witnesses, visual evidence, and volunteered statement from one or both of the accused are you going to take it with a grain of salt. Couldn't get passed the first two pages because the dad was played sooooo! stupid and the mother's actions sooooooo! careless and lack of empirical concern for marriage and son's ejection from home and family.

chaospezchaospezabout 12 years ago
Best on Literotica

This story once again proves why you are the best author on literotica! I eagerly await more installments in your series such as BSTC but your new stories and your new characters and scenarios are so amazingly hot. So whether you continue an old story or create a new one, you seem to know exactly what to do so just keep doing it.Thank You!

BigStud0718BigStud0718about 12 years ago
MORE PLEASE!

I thought Claire was easily the best character here. The two best scenes here are when Mom converts her to the "dark side" and when she joins in and sucks her brother off. I know this was intended to be a one chapter story, but I've read all your stuff and I think this is your absolute best! Please write another chapter here, bro & sis have to have some time together without the parents around (what 18-20 year olds aren't trying to get away from their parents?). Don't be lazy and just get Claire involved with the Dad, he can't satisfy the Mom so just leave him as the clueless guy who almost catches everyone in the act. Alec needs to pump Claire full of cock.

redcat770redcat770about 12 years ago

I have to admit, until I reached 'page 4', my patience with wearing awfully thin---concerning Clair's attitude---- but the conversation she had with her mother ended my frustration. It turned out as I almost expected---sexy and exciting. However, Kate did take a lot of risky and foolish chances.

I expected the guys to switch, but that's what we adults are inclined to do. Young guys are so thrill to get next tio their mothers. 'switching' is a remote thought. Never the less, a damn good story!

DWHenryDWHenryabout 12 years ago
Just a thought

Claire asked Her father, "Did you and grand mother have sex?" a long pause then "Daddy!" a soft "Yes!" "Well then don't you think that Mom should let Alec have sex with her?" "Damn it Claire why do you have to be so smart?" "Daddy I love you!" "I love you to Claire!" Unknown to Jim Claire moved her right bare leg to the floor when she did she also slid her skirt up above her waist then she reached out and took her father right hand that was gripping tightly to the steering wheel and now with both her hands pulled it to her crotch, as she was doing this Jim looked down and cried out, "OH MY GOD!" as he saw her bare pussy.Thinking how it was so much like Kate's when they were first married and how sexy it was? Claire pulled his hand to her opening pushing the tips of his fingers in side of her as she shook all over with a climax. Now crying hard she cried out softly, "Daddy I need you to help me to just like Alex needs mom make love to me=== PLEASE! PLEASE! Help me." This could be a new chapter by its self GREAT story most of them.

Johnsmith3141Johnsmith3141almost 12 years ago
Get an editor!

The story is awesome, but your grammar at times is bad enough that it's distracting. A few examples: the words "mom" and "dad" are only proper nouns if they're being used as a name. So in the phrase, "Hi Mom," it would be capitalized, while "Say hi to your mom," it wouldn't. Words like "brother," "sister," "sibling," etc. are never proper nouns. Also, words like "gasp," "scream," "pop," etc. don't need to be capitalized or italicized.

Master_AmraMaster_Amraover 11 years ago

Okay. I love this Story. But I am not so interested in a continuation with Alec and Kate.

I want a side story continuation with Claire and Alec, Or Claire, Alec and Kate all three. There is no way that little mynx claire is gonna settle for just sucking her brother off. Come on and write a Claire & Alec Side story

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
SEVEN PAGES OF JOY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR STORIES HAVE BECOME A JOY TO READ, THEY ALWAYS HAVE A LITTLE TWIST TO KEEP YOU WANTING MORE. AND WE GET IT. THIS WAS SEVEN PAGES, THAT MADE ME WANT TO GO ON. BUT THE STORY ENDED. WELL ON TO THE NEXT STORY. GREAT READ AS ALWAYS ............LAROC OF AGES

scribbleskillzscribbleskillzabout 11 years ago
One of my favorites

I read this one back when you first published it and forgot to favorite it then. Been looking for it ever since. I love this story. Thank you for writing it.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"Mom's 5th Wheel Lovin" - Katherine and Alex (Mother and Son)

Mom Katherine is nothing short of a carnal sexual "free-spirit". I'm not sure if the connotation of "Doe" fits Kate or not, but when she is framed as a female, or Doe, rabbit the light bulb goes off--she does have the urges to fuck like a rabbit; and depending on how rich her blood is, she could be accused of fucking like a mink!! Either way she is a non-stop hungry pussy for any cock that knows no quit.

Several times we were thrown a curve ball by the Writer having us, or myself in particular, worried and fearful this truly amazing incest story was going to stray with the inclusion of non-incestual outsiders, muddy the water so to speak or water down the incestual family with non-family partners. Gladly, that did not happen!! The simultaneous mother and their own blood-sons incestual suck, blow, eat, jack, finger and fuck sessions being side-by-side with Tim and his mother did nothing to effect nor dilute the incestual aspects of the related partners Kate and Alec. Most time threesomes or moresomes disturb the incestual balance; however, Kate's and her son Alec's inclusion of Kate's daughter/Alec's brother, Claire, into their incestual affair was ideal as a threesome because Claire is blood-related to Kate and Alec--the ideal threesome.!!

Kate is a bumblebee, humingbird bundle of energy and sexual proclivity, ever anxious to live on the edge, the greater the risk the more adrenalin her heart pumps creating a never ending cycle! Her risk-taking is a thrill to this reader although I do root for her to be successful with each of her heart-stopping endeavors!!!

A great, exciting story. The character's are all well rehearsed, vocalized and play their roles well. The Fifth-wheel road trip is a unique theme and plot. The dialogue was good, with the mother, in particular, and son's banter quite lively and refreshing!.

In the recesses of my mind I was hoping and wishing that Claire could make an incestual connect with her father (being a father who has "crossed-over" with my daughter for quite a few years before she married)!! Claire's father, Jim (Kate's husband) seemed to be wimpy-assed and had no implied interest with Claire, even though her father, Jim, gave some slight indication he and his own mother had some degree of relationship more than the normal (what is normal???) mother and son! Too bad for Claire!

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
hot story

just good hot sex-nicely written-thanks

BiatrixKidoBiatrixKidoover 10 years ago
EPIC...Masterpeice!!!! Thank you

Loved every delicious word of it. You my friend are a true talent with this stuff.

txcrackertxcrackerover 10 years ago

One of the best I've read 5 ***** . Thanks

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 10 years ago

Really hot story. I hope this is a long vacation together. It won't be fair if in the next chapter Claire and Jim can't get a little of the action and I know the women will want to switch sons. This story line can go in many directions. I gave you a 5.

EyelanderEyelanderabout 10 years ago
Very hot

Im very picky with stories when giving 5 stars but i have to say you earned mine.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

Loved this story. I appreciated that it was one long story instead of smaller multiple chapters. It was hot watching the mom seduce her son and then had the daughter join in. Having the second mom there was hot, too. Five big stars.

bi-lover69bi-lover69almost 10 years ago
So HOT!

I really wish the author would add more to it now!!! Craving more of this story!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
a bridge too far

instead of discovering each other it became a whole new event.

in fact it drifted first into exhibition, then group, not incest. who it was became secondary to the team play. too bad really. mom and son never got to be just themselves.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
A great story

I wish there were more chapters.

Seems as if sis is trying to seduce dad and get him to fuck her.

I would have liked to have seen brother and sister fuck, and perhaps mom get herself pregnant.

dvgcdvgcover 9 years ago
Here's to a Great Story Teller

This is a very hot story. Like others have suggested I would like to have the moms swap their sons. Descriptions of the mothers was well done. I too would rate this tale 5/5.

MisterteaMisterteaabout 9 years ago
A few good ideas, but..

..incredibly carelessly written. I don't mean so much the capitalized words, because most writers need to add emphasis somewhere, but you need to learn when to use "me" and when "I", and when to use "her" and when "she". It also seems that your 'R' key needs repairing, bother - sorry, I mean 'brother'. And the believability factor, especially the blindness of the husband, is minus 1 on a scale of 0 to 10.

staind77staind77about 8 years ago
just perfect

this the kind of stories that keem me cuming back to this site...love the way you build this shit up..

witchdogwitchdogalmost 8 years ago
Moms

Should have when on to having sons trade moms, and have both moms come up pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Magnificent!

I loved this story. It was on par with "Boobs n Boners." The intensity of the passion was masterfully described, and I enjoyed the suspense created by the danger of discovery by the father. Kate and Alec had what I call "love sex," in which torrid carnal relations are interweaved with deep emotional feeling. This was a cool 5 stars.

Johnny0432Johnny0432almost 7 years ago
Too Funny 5 stars

I laugh my ass off every time a female talks about blue balls. THAT is the biggest hoax men pull on really stupid women. NO SUCH thing, our balls NEVER hurt, NEVER get too full of cum. But it's a good hoax to pull, women are so sympathetic LOL!!!

Johnny0432Johnny0432almost 7 years ago
On second thought

I guess I have to take that back. IF your balls hurt get checked immediately for testicular cancer.

EZdiditEZdiditover 6 years ago
Johnny 0432 and more....

Some men do not suffer from such 'issues', but to educate yourself, you may want to look up epididymal hypertension.... Blue Balls IS a thing that many of us have an issue with... Just be happy you don't have to suffer through it.... Please don't go ranting on things you don't know all the facts about...

KLRXO - I'd really like to see a part 2 on this story... I'm not much on mother son get togethers, but overall, I like your writing (would like to see a bit better proof reading before posting though) and thought I'd give this one a try.. I really did like the sister getting into things (she sure has been a bitch at times LOL), and think it would be wild if she got involved with the moms - boys as well as her dad... Having the 'boys' eat out at the Y is something that I've noticed missing from what stories of yours that I've read so far... No fingering, no real exploring of the moms bodies... But, those are things 'I' look for... and these are YOUR stories, not mine..

Overall, a pretty damn good job of it... Thank YOU and get your ass in gear on part 2 please... :-)

Ez

Sapper257Sapper257over 6 years ago
Fun in the RV

Very well written with no nasty comments about woman. Maybe because its written by a woman.

Would like to make love in a travelling caravan/RV.

Thought 7 pages were too much as 3 is about my limit.

Liked the way the Mum Kate was so hot for her son. As someone else said she must have been looking at him from a younger age.

Keep up the writing of young lads with older ladies.

REgards

morfinmorfinover 6 years ago
Blue Balls

It’s fair to say most men have experienced blue balls at least once in their lifetime. You were most likely sexually frustrated at the time —Blue balls is totally real.

Let me guess? You were making out, it led to foreplay and then… nothing. “Not Here” she might’ve said. So, what are blue balls?

According to Medical Daily “As a man becomes sexually aroused, the arteries carrying blood to his genitals enlarge, while the veins carrying blood away constrict. This traps the blood in the genitals, helping him maintain an erection. It also swells the testes to 25 to 50 percent larger than their normal size. Soon, the man will reach orgasm and everything in the genitals will return to their normal state. Unfortunately, in this case, he doesn’t. Blood Pressure continues to build in the genitals through a process called vasocongestion, which makes it feel like someone is squeezing the testes”

How to get rid of it?

Having an orgasm and ejaculating is the easiest way to find relief from blue balls, and since it’s not going to come from having sex, you’re going to have to spread the baby gravy my friend. The pain and swelling should go down. If masturbation isn’t an option – the pain will eventually still subside as the blood and fluids drain out. It’ll just take a bit longer. :-)

MaxGirth69MaxGirth69over 6 years ago
Love the story

I hope Claire gets more involved and gets her brothers cock in her tight young pussy. Then some fun with daddy

KoushikdeyKoushikdeyabout 6 years ago
I Love It

I Love It I Love It I Love It I Love It I Love It

I Only Love to read Mom Son Consummation

Mother – son – incest – taboo

Mother – Son – Blowjob – Cum Swallowing - Love Making - Family Tradition Bond Marriage - Mom Addicted To Swallowing Cum, Semen, Jizz cum Eating - Cum Dumpster - Eat Cum - Son Get Mom Pregnant Family Tradition

Please Write Continue Mom's 5th Wheel Lovin, BSTC Day, Mom's Roommate, Room 209 also if u knows similar kind of story

Add your favorites .

For your effort & time thank u and love u.

I Love you’re writing Style, I look forward to read continue.

justhorny2justhorny2almost 6 years ago
Erotic

BEST erotic build in a story yet. Keep up the sexy work. Peter

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Fantastic

Wow that was hot as Hell to read. Did Claire seduce her dad? Does Claire and Alex hook up? There could easily be another chapter. You have some amazing stories please keep writing.

texasj65texasj65about 5 years ago
Nice read

Nice story, but it needs another chapter. So many possibilities.

MotherLover269MotherLover269almost 5 years ago
nice but long

is sons name tim or alec gos back and forth

MotherLover269MotherLover269almost 5 years ago
sorry for first comment

now i understand who tim was ashleys son sorry but these stories get so long some times loses the plain fuck sense of the story to start with

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yum

It would only be right for the moms to be with the boys and Claire to be keeping a look out for dad. Daddy could burry a few loads of cum in the look out.

Dj1920Dj1920about 4 years ago
Are there any similar stories??

I want to read similar stories, let me know if there are any

Buck1974Buck1974almost 4 years ago
Er

The story was good fantastic setup can’t fault it. The ending is where it started to fail this is like nearly all of your stories. Especially the mother/ son brother/ sister stories they are the biggest letdown the stories start off fantastic. It’s the ending what’s letting them down readers like me and loads of others want the ultimate taboo . Not this pansy story ending we want to read how he screwed them non stop. And ends up getting them pregnant pushing the limits so to speak. As I said your stories start off fantastic it’s the thing that all young lads want to do is to get there mother or sister pregnant. They want to prove that they are a man do you understand.

klrxoklrxoover 3 years agoAuthor
MORE STORIES FROM KLRXO!

Thanks for your recent feedback. 

To read more of my original work as well as expanded versions of older stories, visit:

https://subscribestar.adult/mom-s-bedroom

Happy reading!

Klrxo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Klrxo is hands down the best writer on this site. Very sexy story telling. Satisfaction guaranteed.

LovereadingyoursLovereadingyoursover 2 years ago

Glad to see your writing again. The are some interesting ways to take this story further. Hope you do.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(8/1/2021)

Well, where do I start? This was a great read. I really enjoyed the work up to the climax of Alec and Kate finally playing hide the sahseech, and introducing Claire into their new relationship was well done also, IMO. But and I'm sure there are many that would disagree with me, but I wasn't thrilled with adding Tim and Ashley into the mix. To me, this was a tender relationship between Kate and Alec. For, I guess three pages I was at the edge of my seat expecting some swapping, hence sharing, which I'm not into, or having Timmy do Claire at some point. But that's only me. I always feel sorry for the Hubby/Dad in these stories especially when he is a good man and truly faithful. I really dislike reading Netorare. I always enjoy it much more when he is a negative character a cheater, an abuser, or just a neglectful unappreciative prick. Also, I think he was way too clueless. To me, it was more humorous than dramatic that he dismissed Claire at every turn and would come so close to catching them in the act. Claire seemed to be really immature, constantly tattling to her dad and not realizing how it would affect everyone if he did find out. Was getting back at her brother that important? Also having her cozy up to daddy and literally spilling the beans while he was driving so she could get into his pants was really immature, IMO. I'm sure she could've had Alec again and often. I'm sure Kate wouldn't have minded. Still well written, IMO, 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It needs another chapter or two, you should rewrite Claire's part and quit making her out to be a trouble maker and get her into the program at least on side with what's going on with Alex and her mom Kate and maybe include her sometimes with her brother and leave dad out of it.

BedroombanditBedroombanditover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story but ended a little abruptly…unfinished in my opinion. Only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5. But good read

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 2 years ago

"Mom's 5th-Wheel Lovin':" - Thirty-eight Year Old Sex-Neglected Wife/Mother, Katherine and Eighteen Year Old Neophyte Son, Alec and Nineteen Year Old Frustrated Daughter, Claire.

This being the second time (26 September 2021) I've read this story--first time "about eight (8) Years ago" and I can say that sometimes the reader gets totally different perspectives.....maybe it's about the reader getting more realistic as they age.

Some things were/are obvious. Not once throughout was the subject of "protection" broached by the fuckees nor the fuckers!! That situation--or not--should be first and foremost in every male/female coupling. I'm an avid pure incest lover and look for practical situations where impregnation can and does happen. In fact, my rating of the story hinges on whether pregnancy occurs, or not. I'm disappointed that Katherine's nineteen year old daughter--and Alec's sister--Claire did not enter to any degree of incestuous sexual with her. Early on Claire was not a likable person, but after her "prayer meeting" with her mother Claire became a character I was pulling for her to succeed in mating and being impregnated with both her father and brother; personally, I think Alec should impregnate his mother; likewise for Tim impregnating his Mother Ashley! But, as we know I'm not the writer/author.

Something very obvious this reading is that the main characters, Mother Katherine and Son Alec "say" they love their partner, but the "love" emotion does not come through, as though their mating rituals don't seem to be for LOVE, romance, caring, emotional satisfaction--their mating rituals come through as for cock and pussy stroke sex!! The same seems to be apparent later, when thirty--nine year old Mother Ashley and her eighteen year old Son Timothy enter the story Fortunately for my interest in this story, the mother and their son's love--incestual fucking--did NOT cross over into being non-incestuous--any old stroke story--fucking. Meaning the blood relatives did not mingle with NON blood relatives, i.e., the incest of each mother and their respective son remained pure and true incestuous!

Incest lovers should never be mingled with non-blood kin/non-relatives!! Readers that want incest partners to blend with any other porn characters, have many, many opportunities for those type/genre stories without clouding stoke sex with incest sex! This story by writer/author 'klrxo' keeps the sexual segments--the incest and non-incest factors--totally separated--just exactly as those aspects should be isolated sexually. Bravo, and accolades, to 'klrxo' for maintaining the purity of incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liked the story but editing is shocking. Spelling childlike

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A wonderful story. Kate and Claire having the talk was the hottest part. Just the way Kate assures her daughter that she'd be attracted to her son just like any other mother is such a turn on. Just love how klrxo makes it so normal for moms and sons bonding is amazing!!!!

CharlieXMXCharlieXMXover 1 year ago

Well! This took me quite a few sit down sessions but I finally finished it. Great storyline and the flow definitely kept me turning the pages. Descriptions were very telling and I never knew what was going to happen next. Great work!

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

Very hot. But what I don't like about these is it could just as easily fall into the LW category for cucking the dad

Still though 5/5

Nato_

tazz4fun69tazz4fun69about 1 year ago

Really wish that they wrote a 2nd part to this story.. Especially, wanted to know if the sister got more of her brother or not.. Still, a great story though.

black75black7512 months ago

This is such HOT story. If you haven't already, is there any chance of you writing an update please?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

lame teenage boy fantasy

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is ridiculous and not even plausible, you're a pathetic chronic masterbater that is also clueless. Get a better hobby

Singular1912Singular19129 months ago

As unlikely as this story is, it definitely needs a sequel. Not all stories need to be grounded in reality. They just need to keep us engaged. 5⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very hot but the proof reading is terrible. Spell check and grammar check fix a lot of this automatically if they are enabled and these problems detract from the story. I would like to see more of this story. Daughter with dad and/or son and maybe swapping moms could be interesting.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story! Love that you didn't intermingle the moms. Story ending was rather abrupt though. Was hoping for Claire to put some moves on her dad, or maybe dad hooks up with his mom again. You did allude to that. Could be a possibility of additional chapters. 5🌟

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Please make part2

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Would a continuation of the mother and son relationship. And would also like to see the sister and brother relationship progress. Would like to see the sister getting more

LiferalLiferal5 months ago

Nice development w/ sequel potential.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Looks Like Anonymous was a little jealous of this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userklrxo@klrxo
9288 Followers
Follow me on Twitter @MomBedroom To read more of my original work as well as expanded versions of older stories, visit: https://subscribestar.adult/mom-s-bedroom Also featured on the site are juicy stories narrated by voice actress Sharon. Recent (story) additions to my subsci...