All Comments on 'Red Academy for Girls Ch. 01'

by KinkyMuffin

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
very nice

Very hot and interesting, but you need something to show or delineate viewpoint changes, otherwise it can be confusing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I just love it

i just love it I hope you keep writing i am looking forwasard to see what ccomes next it get make veery Hot and Horny

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good

like the others said you might want to mark the change of perspective, also proof read and edit you have some parts you put the wrong word, like 'wake' instead of 'make' or 'I' instead is 'it'

KinkyMuffinKinkyMuffinover 12 years agoAuthor
From the author

Thank you very much for you're comments. As this was my first submission to this site I'm very pleased that people enjoy my writings. I will work in future submissions to note the breaks between characters. I'm working right now on the second installment.

psychoticflyingmonkeypsychoticflyingmonkeyover 12 years ago

awesome story, cant wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
IMHO...

Futa is fucking win... im sorry but i would rather watch an animated short of a futa fucking another chick then even watch regular porn of a guy fucking another chick... I can watch both without issue, but I find the lack of a "male" besides meself fucking another chick so much more arousing!

And, as a PLUS for this author, HE GOT IT RIGHT, and by that I mean that the CLIT which was originally destined to be a penis depending on your genes at birth is what turns into the penis... LOTS of author's here on lit get it wrong with like a penis growing out above the clit... or talk of using the cock while getting the clit stroked... wrong wrong wrong...

Author, keep it up, love it! cannot wait to read more, please dont leave us hanging!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Slow it down...

Your story went from a nice pace, introducing characters, leading up to sexual events, to something moving too fast, like her busting in, raping the hell out of her, cumming, and feeling guilty, all within 3 Paragraphs. Needs more detail and better plot, this seems a bit generic, you've got to make memorial, somethin g special, something worth remembering. Sorry for the rant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
:]

i loved it. ur story made me so wet i wish we had futas at my middle school

KinkyMuffinKinkyMuffinover 12 years agoAuthor
from the author II

Just submitted part 2 which will include Mercy's past. It is waiting approval.

btw Im female. just so you know

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
my secret place

Im Jenna and i was born with a penis and vagina. its cool to hear stories that cover intersexuals. I got hard and wet reading just when i hit the end i nearly came. Cant wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Needs work

If you are going to have one of your characters as a narrator, please don't switch and have someone else do it, that's just confusing. You are also confusing me as to what she actually has down there. First you say she has a clit that gets long and hard like a dick and then later on it IS a dick and she can cum...stick to one thing lol. Oh, and 10 inches long, 1 inch thick?? That's not very well proportioned at all, it's hard to really get turned on by that lol. You have the start of something good here, just keep it up and make sure not to rush the sexual parts, that's kind of a downer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKinkyMuffin@KinkyMuffin
43 Followers
I am happily attached to my wonderful boyfriend so don't message me wanting pictures or some sort of sexual favor. The answer will always be no. I write stories to get them out of my system. It is how I deal with my lust in a safe manner. I am not proud of red academy for ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES