All Comments on 'My First Real Cock'

by alexander69

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
my story too!

This is a mirror of my first encounter.I,too loved it and couldn't wait for a repeat.Its been black ever since.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good atory

loved it, good story, i also remember my first cock, and my first black cock even more, it was great, i would of let him ride me for hours

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sexy

Wow this is so hot.... I love it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
My First Real Cock

The fist cock i suck i fell in love with it. I never had a black cock yet but i hope i get a change to suck one . I have a fantasy of having three black guy making me suck there big black cock and fucking them .

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story!

This is a great example of a sex-positive encounter story. No guilt, no shame, just enough story line and I-really-like-it type of sex. And well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Cool

Liked this story, hope to read what he does next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
mmmm delicious

My fist two sucks were almost exactly the same as this story. The second was a beautiful black cock just the same. I only wish that I could have had it my ass as the man in this story did. Mmmmmm This story makes me very horny and wanting to be filled. Thanks for the story - now hungry for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I always swallow.

I also thought about cock, sucking it, licking it, taking it deep, and swallowing all the cum that given to me. I even got my wife to feed me my cum when she would suck me off, she loved having me swallow my cum. and so did I.

cmlvrvacmlvrvaover 12 years ago
BBC is Sooooooo FILLING!!!

I had a experience sevral years ago with a black guy I met at a ABS in the video section. I was looking at vids that had BBC's filling mouths-n-asshole and picked one out to buy. He followed me to my car and asked if I wanted to experience the real thing! I jumped on that and we were at his apartment with my back on the floor and asshole straight up before I knew it. He fucked me for a very long time before cuming and then pulled out and sprayed the rest on my chest and face...UMPH!!! Luv'd every second of it!! I was able to let him use me for several onths before i had to move! )-: I do miss a BIG cock of any color shooting cum in and on me~~~~

63lsmith63lsmithalmost 8 years ago
GOOD

I liked it, but it was a little short and he did not get his first taste of real cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
My First big cock

When I first saw his cock, I wanted to back away from letting him put that monster in my virgin hole. He kissed me for a good while until he had me trembling; that's how hot he had me.

He led me to the bed and had in a missionary. He instructed me to hold his monster and rub his huge head on my ass. I held him firmly and then the true moment came. He drove in and I cried out for him to stop, but he didn't. He penetrated me until I felt his pubes. For almost half an hour he abused my ass and had me moaning in pain.

Finally, he bathed my hole until his juices leaked all over my ass cheeks.

I ended up begging him to fuck me again.

algolfcrazyalgolfcrazyover 1 year ago

I need to try this with bbc for my first time.Loved it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous