All Comments on 'My Mother, My Lover Ch. 01'

by bumblegrum

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
mcbtwsmcbtwsover 12 years ago
Good start.

Can't wait to read Pt. 2

MikosanMikosanover 12 years ago
Great intro!

Now get to work, to give the follow-up, a completion, as tasteful, and as randy, as the build up demands!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Too Drawn Out

Boring Boring Boring

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Roll On

This story definitely needs part 2

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 12 years ago
Wow, Fantastic

That is an incredible first story, and the best first story I've ever read. I hope you continue. It would have been great if she hadn't have gotten her tubes tied. Her son getting her pregnant would have been awesome. I love incest romance and hope their coupling is permanent, and it would be a shame if dad had an accident from a former client, bet he made a lot of enemies, along the way. Any one of them would do it to him, evil laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Boring? How the fuck can that dickhead say this is boring? Excellent first story with a good build up to the main feature, namely the heavy duty fucking that Mom's going to get from her son. Can't wait for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You told it well but,

There are at least 500 versions of this story on this site alone.

I like the potential you've created using this cliche plot, now take it somewhere please. First off this couple HAVE to move somewhere far away from the poison of Denzel, (Denzel really? I know it is a famous name but I can only think of one.), move on with their life and love.

As his mum had her tubes tied pregnancy is a non-issue but, most young men would want to be a better father than theirs after all of that crap. He will want children, so maybe the aunt or another woman can make them a trio. GOOD LUCK.

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
Gutless wonders who hide behind their anonymity just ache my ass!

Pay no attention to these would be literary critics who would not recognize a good story if it was stuffed up their pussies. Anyone with a half an ounce of balls would sign his name to his critique. I gave it Five Stars and shall look forward to reading the rest of it. Thank you for writing your stories and don't forget that there are a lot of folks out here who appreciate what you do!

rafman188rafman188over 12 years ago
Real erotica.

I agree 100% with oldwayne. Many anonymous critics wouldn't know the difference between EROTICA and PORNOGRAPHY if their lives depended on it. Most would be satisfied by a single-page 'Fuck Fable'. Wham! Bam! No thanks, Ma'am!

Erotica is all about the ANTICIPATION of sex and I prefer writers to build that anticipation toward its coital climax.

This author has done just that. Excellent!

5/5

bumblegrumbumblegrumover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

Thanks everyone for the comments - they make an author's heart glad. I've had a window of opportunity that has allowed me to finish Chapter 2 quite quickly. This has now been submitted and is Pending. So Chapter 2 should (fingers crossed) hit the lists in a few days time.

MrLurkerMrLurkerover 12 years ago

6* I don't need to say more. 8D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well done

Believable workup and climax to the initial problems of the bad relationship. Good eroticism, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Don't make us wait.

post the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it!

I completely fell in love with every aspect of the story. What really grinded me in anticipation when the son figured out the father was cheating and well....I just wanted something to really bad to happen to that bastard.

I can't wait for chapter 2 to hit the list and well, read it. ^_^

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Very well done

Nicely written with solid characters, made the story very believable and an interesting read.

A good pace to the smooth flowing story, with very few mistakes showing that the story was edited nicely.

I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.

Thanks for the good chapter.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

It felt a little rushed and the father's role seemed somehow cliched. Besides, you could have dwelt on the psychological side of things as the story hinted, but then it felt sort on that aspect. Anyway, an enjoyable story and a good read. I'm heading to read the next chapter. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work. ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
My mother, my lover

Well written. I could not turn off the computer and we have not even gotten to the best part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Quality

Much better than the usual stuff on here.

I think the tubal ligation wass an excellent idea.

As to the people who considered it boring, anybody can write with lots of four letter words, and rehashes of ten housand other descriptions of various sex acts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Omg. Great story so far can't wait to read the next chapter

Whitehall1212Whitehall1212about 6 years ago
A slow but steady build up

After reading through this chapter, I completely forgot their was more to come. This was one of the best stories I have read and yes I spotted the odd spelling mistake, but hey you are human after all, this is a gripping story and I can't wait to continue to read through the rest of the chapters in this series, thank you bumblegrum, a superb story from a good person.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

talk about getting 'jerked' around.

Loverofincest69Loverofincest69about 1 year ago

The part that made me laugh was: " and a cremation with light refreshments afterwards" it just made me chuckle a little because it sounds like they are going to either witness or be involved in a cremation or get cremated themselves and have a party after it just struck me as funny 😁 but other than that great story 😉

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a5 months ago

As an avid reader of mutually consensual incestuous love stories, especially between mother and son, I appreciate the start of this series. The author knows hw to use the English language. He has developed the plot slowly and seamlessly. He resorts to using gutter language only when absolutely appropriate as to the circumstance.

As for character development, I appreciate the depth and breadth of their development. For his age, the son is mature, logical and understands his importance in his mother's life. His appreciation of her efforts in his life. Likewise, the mother realizes how much her son means to her in her life. She knows he loves her unconditionally; he supports her without question; he respects her as a mother and a female person; and finally, he gives her life an emotional life raft. A 5 star start.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbumblegrum@bumblegrum
1019 Followers
Anglo, migrated to Aus. In 1965. Married 52 years and counting.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES