All Comments on 'Aurelia - Fun With Zombies Ch. 01'

by flirty_but_nice

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Awesome! My two favorite genres combined, in a deliciously erotic way. Cool original take and your character Aurelia is perfectly vampy. I want to read more of her exploits. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great

Keep going please

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Interesting story. You have created quite the little vampire whore of a character. I can't wait to read more stories of her getting her ass handed to her. Keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

That's a pretty fucked up scenario. Somehow it was hot though. lmfao

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I loved Aurelia in Fun With Zombies and the predicament she got herself in and can't wait until the next Chapter. Hope it comes out soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I loved your story! I hope another couple of zombies find Aurelia laying by the stream and use and abuse her delicious body.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fun and sexy

Please continue. It started off reaaaaly good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Bent Imagination

Flirty you have such a bent imagination. I love it! What a great story of Aurelia's depraved indulgences getting out of her control, to her own peril! Love the ongoing peril theme you seem to be writing in most of your stories. We should talk!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Series

You should make a series about vampire women with sexual cravings during the zombie apocalypse. With Aurelia being one of them. You write her so well.

Venus444Venus444over 5 years ago
Please

Please do at least one more of these zombie stories. If you could do a resident evil one where the RE girls get into sexy time with the zombies, that would be great too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous